[Beginner] PMD Mafia - Game Over! D.A.D. and Lady Salamence win!

Night results come forth!

Village has this one in the bag. With only 1 kill going through per night, we got dis. And Box was the kidnapper, it says so in his role. Metal Bagon is likely something else.

If you can, poke me on IRC for actions. PM box is 92% full and ain't had time to clean it.

Deadline!

You toss and turn in your sleep, as the figure of something...or someone...appears in your dreams...it's saying something...

Mysterious Voice said:
.....danger.......by Palkia........kra......control......
Then it all goes dim...

Finally, you awake. But it's already a strange morning; the sun has already risen, and it looks like it's been daylight for a while. All is quiet...is it over? Are you home?

However, the joy doesn't last. You are still in the Tower. You head downstairs as usual, to join a crowd that's much smaller then it once was. The usual head count happens, and it seems no one's missing! The crowd wonders what happened, how could no one have died? However, you spot Metal Bagon in the crowd, back from wherever he disappeared to. So that means one person isn't here...

It doesn't take much longer to figure out what's going on, as you here a scream from a nearby room. You rush inside and find rickheg having a panic attack, screaming and punching and kicking everywhere. One of you quickly grow tired of his screams, and throw him down the stairs. Everyone stays back, worried he will come back from the dead again, but a piece of paper by his dead body confirms he won't be returning from the dead this time.

Role PM said:
Dear rickheg,
You are Absol.

You are the mysterious Pokemon who arrived just in time to stop Articuno from freezing to death the heroes of Rescue Team. You are also the Disaster Pokemon, known for being the bringer of bad news. You will use your physical toughness to aid the Z.E.R.G. in this game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Show up at the last second near <USER>”. You will arrive just as anyone who targets <USER> is about to use their action, forcing them to use it on you instead.

Because you forewarn disasters, you’ve earned a bad reputation among the Z.E.R.G.. Your vote counts for -1 in the daily lynch.

You are allied with the Z.E.R.G. You win if the Z.E.R.G eliminate all threats.
It seems everyone else is still alive, so let the lynch begin!

Result PMs are now being sent out.

Ok guys, we had a TON of actions missing last night. Please don't be inactive, if you're going to idle then PM us and tell us. I will not hesitate to sub out anybody who shows repeated inability to contact us when idling.

Thanks.

My bad on not giving out many orders. I was told update was at a different time... nyeh.

Anyway, after I get some results I'm waiting on, we can set up a lynch.

EDIT: Target acquired: Cast Meteor on Metal Bagon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)