[Beginner] PMD Mafia - Game Over! D.A.D. and Lady Salamence win!

SUPERMAJORITY!!!!!

You nearly unanimously agreed to kill Cereza. You led him to the gallows, but his huge body prevented him from being hung from the stairs. He started swinging his arms and stomping his feet, and you all backed away, just in time for the floor to break under him. As he fell to his death, all you could hear was his battle cry:
GRRRRRRROOOOOOOOUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Role PM said:
Dear Cereza,
Role PM said:
You are Groudon.

You are a giant land behemoth capable of creating infinite sun. You woke up recently, and were stretching and giving off a few Earthquakes when some annoying heroes came to stop you. You will use your great strength to aid the M.O.M. in this game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Using Earthquake on <USER>”. <USER> will die.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- <ACTION>”. Replace <ACTION> with the power of someone whom you have killed in a previous night, and you will use your surprisingly wide movepool to copy it.

Your team’s details are in a separate PM.

You are allied with the M.O.M. You win if the M.O.M. eliminate all threats.
Might put M.O.M. team pm here.

You let up a cheer, until you saw Skarmory sitting up on a rock. He appeared to be counting on his talons. Slowly, you quieted down enough to hear him.

"One, two, three, four, five...I think you got them all."

You again let out a mighty cheer, which Skarmory himself joined. But then he silenced you with the unsettling reminder...

"D.A.D. is still out there, and you don't know who they are."

It is now Night 6. Night 6 ends Monday at 1800 GMT or when all actions are in.

Also, in case you couldn't tell from the update, M.O.M has been eliminated.

I'd like to play devil's advocate a bit here.

New World Order is the only D.A.D. to die (so far). His death seemed to come really easily. He posted an obviously faked role PM, and had no response to his lynching other than "oh well." (So did some others, but this was before LKK was 100% in the clear). I find it entirely plausible that the D.A.D. could have agreed to run a lynch on NWO beforehand so that lkk would gain the village's trust ("he can't be D.A.D., he lynched NWO!!!!").
"But polelover, he's Wigglytuff! How could Wiggly not be in the game?"
Whiscash
Xatu
Chatot
Sunflora
Absol
Alakazam
Purple Kecleon
Smeargle

these are the ZERG people already dead.
Here is what remains (from my approximation):
Green Kecleon (known to exist)
Loudred (This is me, if you were wondering)
Bidoof (obvious)
And three of:
Diglett
Dugtrio
Chimeco
Croagunk
Corphish
Wigglytuff
Kangaskhan
Electivire
Officer Magnezone
Magnemite
etc.

So: Any number of these could be in the game, Wigglytuff seems (to me) as likely as Magnezone, Diglett, Chimecho, Magnemite, or Corphish
In addition, Wigglytuff was the only one who played a role as a member of the village in BOTH games - PMD and PMD2. I'll admit, this is true of Xatu as well, but Xatu's PMD2 service didn't help much - Wiggly's in PMD was vital.

Now, lkk's ability:
1) I have seen not a single perfect apple all game, on anyone, and 60% of us are dead.
2) None of the PMs revealed, nor the sample PMS, have NO power whatsoever. The purple/green Kecleon brothers have, you got it, powers now, even though they gain more later in the game.
That just seems kinda suspicious.

I'm not saying that any of this is conclusive evidence that lkk is D.A.D., I just thought I'd play devil's advocate here so the village can consider all possible scenarios.

Here's my full Role PM for those who want it/don't quite believe me:
auramaster said:
Dear polelover44,
You are Loudred.

You are the loudmouth who serves as an alarm clock for the rest of the guild. You also run the identification of visitors to the guild with Diglett. You will be using your ridiculously loud voice to aid the Z.E.R.G. in this game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title ”NX- WAKE UP POKEMON!!!!!!!”. In the body of the PM, put a message of your choice that is 5 sentences or less. This will be posted in the update thread in the morning, but only if you survive through the night.

You are allied with the Z.E.R.G. You win if the Z.E.R.G. eliminate all threats.

If the number of exclamation points in my posts at the beginning of the day is not always consistent with the number indicated here, that's cause I'm too lazy to copy the exact number of exclamation points down from the PM when I send my action in.
I mean seriously I'm not that ocd.

If I die tonight, you know why.
And you know who.

Yours truly,
polelover44

EDIT: Oh yeah diglett's probably also in the game, he's mentioned in my PM.

He may not be in the game, but he's more likely than Wigglytuff.

k bai.

Well then, let me give you all some tips.

First, correct. Bidoof is in the game, he is our question asker. Second, obviously, if Chatot is in the game, Wigglytuff will be. Why would they put the assistant of the leader without the leader?

There are 10 people alive currently, and 2 killers. One is village, one is DAD. The village killer, I know the identity of. Hydrattler's death was planned to see what Paradoxus would get... and it was a total let-down.

Secondly, I have my power by now. But, I just haven't felt like telling anyone, for one specific reason in which I won't say in the thread. To confirmed villagers, I'll let you know. But, I can't exactly say what it is in public. It wasn't caused by a perfect apple, but I got it after night 5. I thought it might be by Perfect Apple, but I assume it's because counting the numbers, we went below 10 village members.

Finally, everyone has claimed. There is no Diglett, no Dugtrio, Magnezone was the example PM, no Croagunk, Chimecho... yeah. Diglett was even mentioned in shiny's host PM, that means nothing.

As a PS, we have no bodyguard now from the kills. If you die, it's not at all my fault. I can't control mafia. BUT, I'll have a DAD for lynch target tomorrow, guaranteed. There are still 3-4 DAD's, and I'm getting many people unknowns inspected. If one of them ISN'T DAD, then I'll get annoyed at my inspectors, since almost everyone else has been inspected. But, trust me. There will be a DAD lynched tomorrow, and if not, feel free to inspect me all you want... again...

Like I said, none of that is conclusive evidence at all of anything, I just want to remind the village that blindly following a leader who has not been cleared by inspector(s) is not the only option available - taking everything at face value is probably the worst mistake a mafia player will ever make. I'm still totally willing to believe you're village, but there's always a chance of anything...
With the characters; I didn't check too carefully, but there is no 100% certainty that Wigglytuff is in the game. Is Wigglytuff likely to be in the game? Yes. Is It possible that Wigglytuff is not in the game? Absolutely.

MORE EDITS:

I'd also like to point out that oh god I just forgot what I wanted to point out.

Oh yeah here it is:

If 2 ZERG and 0 DAD die tonight, ZERG loses barring mayors/negvotes (4-4, DAD forces vote tie, Dad kills ZERG in night, etc.)
So ZERG's vig better not fucking miss.

ALLACTIONSINLINE

w-w-what voice
Mysterious Voice said:
.....You have been brought......controlling Palkia......destroy you all.....conquer....
w-w-whatever......f-f-f-five more m-m-minutes
LOUD VOICE said:
YEAH M.O.M. IS GONE
NOW GET D.A.D.
why do I have a feeling this will end badly for Z.E.R.G.?
and well for D.A.D.?
Y-y-you all a-awake. S-s-s-Skarmory does a quick head count, and there is...n-n-nine of you.

"Wait, there's only nine?!" Loudkirbyking exclaims? "Weren't there 10 of us at the beginning of the night?"

W-w-while Loudkirbyking has a quiet c-c-cry to himself in the corner, the r-r-rest of you search for a body. You were n-n-not entirely d-d-disappointed to find K2000 rolling on the ground, t-t-trapped in a n-n-n-n-nightmare like everybody else; he was f-f-full of himself and you n-n-never liked him a-a-anyways. His p-p-piece of paper r-r-read:
Role PM said:
Dear K2000,
Role PM said:
You are Shiftry.

You are a prideful rescue team leader with large hands. You charge high prices for your jobs even if the client can’t afford them. You will use your powerful fans to aid the Z.E.R.G. in this game.

Every other night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with “NX- Razor Wind <USER>”. <USER> will be blown off a cliff and killed. If you are hooked or blocked, you will be able to use your kill again the next night.

You are holding a Time Gear. You’re not sure what this item does, but if this is stolen from you, you will be frozen in time and be unable to act that night.

You are allied with the Z.E.R.G. You win if the Z.E.R.G. eliminate all threats.
"After all that, he was still trying to help us." somebody said. "Maybe he wasn't such a bad pokemon after all?"

Some think otherwise. B-b-but there's no time for s-s-sadness. T-t-today's lynch w-w-would d-d-decide the f-f-fate of the village.

It is now Day 7. Day 7 ends when majority is reached or at 1600 GMT Tuesday.
F-F-FUCKING POST R-R-RESTRICTION!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!
There are 9 of you left, getting your votes in shouldn't be an issue.

I died, ah well, to be fair I only lived this long thanks to a few people (that helped me out by explaining things to me) Trust loudkirby, if he was D.A.D then I would have died nights ago. Apart from that I enjoyed the game, I found the 48 hour phases annoying, but it does help the host and the players anyway La vittoria a Z. E. R. G.

...Okay, I've heard from a multitude/number of people that no night results have been released yet. It's a little hard to pull out a lynch target without results, unless I went purely by suspicion. So, yeah... Can we have a day extension or something, or not start until then? I have, like, 3 suspects right now after some looking back over stuff, but I want confirmation.

Don't lynch anyone yet, waiting on result PM's to be sent out. Can we, like, get some extra time, or at least results within the next couple hours?

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, this is it.

If we don't lynch a D.A.D. today, we lose.

Why?

There are four D.A.D. left, that much we know.
There are most likely 5 Z.E.R.G.

If we mislynch today, it's 4-4 and we lose.

Now, we know that the 5 members of M.O.M. were PMD1 characters, and NWO was Drowzee, from PMD2. Darkrai's gotta be the leader, and then there's probably Primal Dialga, Palkia, and Dusknoir.

Just throwin' that out there in case Paradoxus gets a type reading on someone.

Anyway, let's do dis thang!

GUYS WAIT!

Remember what I said last night! DO NOT CONTINUE THIS LYNCH until lkk gives us a FULL AND COMPLETE explanation, withholding NOTHING, as to why we're doing this.

D.A.D. almost certainly knows who we all are anyway, it's not like lkk is outing particular roles to them.

Lynch target acquired. Let me explain. As said, my power was gained a couple nights ago. I am the village full role PM inspector. Taking out flavor and stuff, this is what really counts.

Role PM said:
Dear Dummy007,
Role PM said:
You are Darkrai.

You were born from nightmares, and even now they sustain you. It took you forever to gain a corporeal body, but now that you have, it’s time to <snip> up the universe. You will use your control over dreams to aid the D.A.D in this game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Suggest something to <USER>”. In the body of the PM, describe a posting description that you would like <USER> to accept for the next day (Such as posting in all caps). It may not effect <USER>’s voting ability.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Killing <USER>”. <USER> will be trapped in an eternal nightmare, killing them.

You are holding a Time Gear. You’re not sure what it does, but if it’s stolen from you, you will be frozen in time and unable to act that night.

Your team’s details are in a separate PM.

You are allied with the D.A.D. You win if the D.A.D. eliminate all threats.
Yes, shiny sent it to me without the picture. Reason is below.

<Reffingskarmory> sorry :(
<Reffingskarmory> reffing
<loudkirbyking> Just, need some answers.
<Reffingskarmory> the missing picture is also missing from my google docs document
<Reffingskarmory> so idk what happened

Obviously, this could be one big lynch. If kills don't cycle, then obviously, we have an auto-win. And Dummy claimed Post Restrictor to me(And Caterpie lol), which is obviously one of his abilities. He's also the one who's probably been torturing people. Thus, I give you this. Cast Meteor on Dummy007

As for why I've said it now(Public claim inspector, awwww yeah. Beginner's, don't try this at home.), considering that I've all ready got a back-up leader set up and by process of elimination of who's been inspected, know the rest of the DAD's, this game is over after today. No questions asked, unless they have some sort of lynch redirector or lynch blocker. ZERG ftw!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)