[Beginner] PMD Mafia - Game Over! D.A.D. and Lady Salamence win!

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
K2000 tries to maitain innocence by going undeer the guise of inexpirence.

Red Kryal decides to act stupid.

Auramaster tries to fake beinga host by informing us that PM's have been sent out.

Temp uses the game code as both RK and LS, they must be on the same mafia team.

Obbumd tries the same dry tactic that K2000 already tried.

New World Order has a killing role. Only mafia kill.

Box, acting stupid has already been done.

The mafia must all be very stupid by using the same dry tactics over and over to attempt to mole the ZERG's. But thwe must still be cautious.
Dear Metal Bagon,

With auramaster's consent, we at #pmd would like to kindly request that you cease posting these lackluster posts. There is nothing funny about them. Instead, we request that you please join us on IRC at #pmd and register a nick too while we're at it. Do something constructive.

With all due respect,

The residents of #pmd

P.S. The game is always more fun when you're on IRC.

When sending in your night actions, please put your action and target in the title of the PM. So for example, if I was going to kill Blue_Tornado, I would send a PM to me and shinyskarmory and title it "N0- Close Combat Blue_Tornado". Your action will still be counted if you didn't do this, but doing it makes it MUCH easier on the hosts.

3 hours until deadline, get your actions in. We will sub you out if you dont have your action in. I will make a deadline post at deadline, but results may take a bit longer.
EDIT: what is this i dont even

ALL RESULTS OUT

On the morning of your first day in the tower, you awake to find...no dead bodies. The wild pokemon and the menaces within your group thankfully restrained themselves during the night.

Your two mysterious hosts entered the room. shinyskarmory said,"There are enemies among us, explorers. Get to it."

IT IS NOW DAY 1. To vote, post <flavor> USER. To withdraw your vote, post CHANGE VOTE and unbold your previous vote. The day ends at 2145 GMT on Saturday or when majority is reached.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)