[Beginner] Randomness Mafia - Game Over! The Needy win!

My claim, since none of you seem to believe me:

Dear YoshiX,

You are George Washington.

You are the first president of the United States of America. You also have wooden teeth and a white wig. More importantly, your face is on the one dollar bill. Because you are dead, you have allied yourself with The Needy.

Each night, you may send a PM titled "Night X - Distracting <user> with my monetary value" to both Upside and BunnyMaster. <user> will notice you on the floor and will pick you up. They will then spend the entire night trying to decide how to spend their newfound fortune and will fail to complete their night action.

You are allied with The Needy. You win if The Needy eliminate all threats.

At least he didn't claim Lucius Malfoy again.

Jfyi, my nick on IRC is Vladdy. As in:

* Vladdy slaps YoshiX around a bit with a large trout

EDIT:
Making sure you know I'm alive. Just waiting for Dawn of the First Day...

A lot of people have still not sent in their pms. Remember to send them to BOTH Upside and me. Even if you are idling, you MUST still send a pm.

Edit: If you don't have an ability then you can just say hello to us or something to show you are active.

Pretend deadline!

Due to an annoying amount of people who haven't sent a PM in, I am extending the deadline by 24 hours.

Looking for a few subs. PM me if interested.

New deadline is 7:30 PST September 30th

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
We at Randomness Mafia feel disheartened that a certain number of you people have not yet shown up on IRC, and we would like to invite you to get on IRC and have some chats with us:

Fwee
manav95
shuckles my hero

Feel free to connect to IRC using mibbit, mIRC, colloquy or whatever IRC-accessing-client you desire. If you are confused, feel free to look here for questions: http://www.smogon.com/irc/ Please get on IRC so we can be friends. We don't bite... well, maybe thoughts does... :s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)