[Beginner] United Nations Mafia - Night 3

Approved by Mekkah, Gmax and Lightwolf (yeah, had to go through three of these fuckers).

It's 8:25 AM. After a long night of blonde Swedish hookers and a weightlifter by the name of Kragnus, you stumble in bleary-eyed into the United Nations Security Council building. A quick trip to the bathroom has you washing your face and fixing your purple and neon pink sexy tie. After that, it's off to the conference room.You see 22 other fellow workers, sitting at their desks. But two people seem to be missing. Whatever, they'll be late.

DING! DONG! DING! DONG!

The clock hits 8:30 AM and suddenly, the lights go out. Screams can be heard for a couple of seconds but then the power is restored. And a pretty sight greets you.

LifeAdmiral and Objection are hanging dead from the central chandelier, having been choked to death. There are two notes pinned to each body. You grab the ones off of LifeAdmiral first.

Dear LifeAdmiral,

You are America.

You run this bitch. That's all you need to know. And "bitch" may be defined as whatever you would like it to be.

At any time, you may sub one <USER> in for another. You may also post updates. That's your goddamn job and you better be good at it.

You are allied with Objection. You both win when the game finishes.
We are the Axis of Awesome and from this moment on, we shall run the UNSC because only awesome countries may exist here.
Then you pull the notes off of Objection's body. They look pretty similar to the Axis of Awesome's.

Dear Objection,

You are Italy.

Your job is to cook pizzas for LifeAdmiral. That's it. You may also pretend to be him when LifeAdmiral isn't around.

At any time, you may pretend to be LifeAdmiral and do his job for him. But you will never be as cool as LifeAdmiral so... yeah.

You are allied with LifeAdmiral. You both win when the game finishes.
Dear UNSC,

Fuck you for rejecting us from being worthy. Prepare to die now.

~ The Rejects
So what will you do? Will you support the United Nations Security Council and eliminate your threats? Or will the Rejects and the Axis of Awesome gain control of the world's future? Only time will tell.

1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game. Mafia are exempt from this rule only to talk to their teammates for strategy purposes. However, dead Mafia members cannot transfer player related info to living players.

2. The game will begin on Night 0. There will be no kills on Night 0. During Night 0, no one may paste the entirety of his or her role PM. Role PMs may be freely distributed starting from Day 1. If you want help faking a role PM, talk to LifeAdmiral or Objection.

3. Do not take grammatical errors in PMs as proof of faking. I'm not perfect even though I'm pretty fucking damn close to it. Same goes for Objection. Also, please note that Role PMs were written by both myself and Objection and we have very different styles of writing. Please don't take flavour as some sort of a Fake slip since it's not.

4. You can paste things told to you by the hosts. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM LifeAdmiral or Objection for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way. You also may not screenshot anything related to the game.

5. Each Day period will last 48 hours or until a majority is reached. A grace period of about three hours will be allowed in the latter case. You may bug me about grace if you really want but it probably isn't going to do anything.

6. No stealth lynching. The whole concept behind the lynch is a democratic process where people use discussion to defeat their enemies. We will prevent it at our discretion.

7. Each Night period will last 48 hours or until all PMs have been received.

8. During the day you must bold your vote and use Vote/Lynch <User>. To change your vote, you must unbold the original and post a new post unless it would result in a double post. You may choose to No Lynch during the day as well, and any votes towards a dead user (if he or she has been godkilled) will count as No Lynch. If you wish to vote for nothing at that time but have already voted, unbold your original vote and then post Retracted Vote, or something similar. If two or more users are tied, there will be no lynch that day.

9. You may target dead users with your abilities. That being said, I pretty much think you're a moron if you do this but be my guest.

10. Priorities are set and will be kept secret. Don't even think about asking about them.

11. There are no items in this game. You may claim Thief if you really want but once again, I'll call you a dumbass.

12. LifeAdmiral & Objection MUST be informed of any IRC channels or spreadsheet/whatever else you create for this game.

13. IRC is not mandatory but is quite an asset. If you don't have IRC, you're severly handicapping yourself so I suggest that you get it.

14. If you have any questions about the game, please PM either LifeAdmiral or Objection on Smogon or speak to us on IRC. IRC is much better since I'm usually too lazy to read a long question and I work much better when speaking to a person directly. Same probably goes for Objection.

15. Send all PMs to LifeAdmiral & Objection, and if you decide not to use an ability on a given night/day, don't forget to PM us "Night/Day X - Idling" to make it much easier for us. If you forget one of us in your action PM, your action will be voided.

16. You HAVE to be active. If you are caught inactive, you will be sent a warning PM. If you continue being inactive, you will be subbed out without hesitation. Please don't make us do this. If you have no night action, you don’t need to send in an ‘Idling’ PM. Your presence on IRC will show us your activity. The same goes for those with no day action.

17. If a role PM and the rules clash in something, the role PM takes precedence.

18. Please talk to us (really me but you can chat to Objection too if that floats your boat) during the game. I get very lonely quite often and it will make for a better postgame if I can be bothered to get off of my ass and write it. Please give reasons for your actions, this will also help.

18a. Even though it doesn't sound like it, Objection is as much a mod here as I am. If I'm not on and you need to speak to me, go straight to Objection. I personally trust his judgment with regards to anything and he's put in just as much work into this game as I have. So yeah.

19. If you are willing to be a sub for the game in case you do not get selected, please don’t mention this in the thread. Signing up for the game indicates you are willing to sub in. Saying ‘willing to sub’ decreases the likelihood of you being subbed in. Either myself or Objection will PM you about open spots if we require a sub. If you want to sub in after the sign-up thread, either contact one of us on IRC or send me a PM stating that you're available for subbing in.

20. If you post in the thread when silenced or kidnapped, break a posting restriction, or fail to vote for the person you were persuaded to vote for, you will be godkilled without question. Keep in mind that this godkilling does not occur until the end of the day.

20a. Silence/Kidnap and Persuasion will NOT godkill. Don't bother trying to convince us otherwise. Please note that this does not confirm the presence of a Silence/Kidnapper and Persuader.

21. The official IRC channel for this game is #unitednations.

22. If you have a non-information role, you will not receive a result unless it fails. If you think you should have received a night result but did not, you should contact whichever one of the hosts posted the last update. You will also not be sent a PM if you've been killed.

23. Countries have been chosen for flavour only and are not inherently good or evil. For example: If USA exists, it is not a guaranteed Village country. Some countries on either Mafia would never appear to be "evil" while the opposite can be said for the village. Please keep this in mind since I will rage if a claim like North Korea is lynched for being North Korea.

24. Trust no one, trust everyone and good luck.

Alive players:

Levity
Engineer Pikachu
Hextator loudkirbyking
rare555
ILoveLiza
Athenodoros
Smashlloyd20
ginganinja
khz
Xaqwais
Nightmare Jigglypuff
JB25
Tsuk
Flamestrike
J-Man
Master12345
Terrador14

Dead:

Captain Bagman - Lynched on Day 1 - Wolf - Secret Military Nation
Dukefan5 Spiffy - Mugged and shot on Night 1 - Lynch Redirector - The Rejects
iiMKUltra - Lynched on Day 2 - BG/Alliance Checker - Axis of Awesome
Midou - Stoned to death by 10000 followers on Day 2 - Hooker - Axis of Awesome
Hydrattler - Became a human Molotov Cocktail on Night 2 - Priority Raiser - United Nations Security Council
guyguypants - Lynched on Day 3 - Reverse Martyr + BPV - Axis of Awesome

It is now Night 0. Do not start talking about the game until EVERYONE has received their role PMs. We will announce when this happens.

Sorry, not all role PMs have been sent out yet.

EDIT: OK, that should be everyone's role PM sent out. If you still haven't got one, let myself or LifeAdmiral know immediately.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys im stepping up to lead. I know its REALLY early but w/e I can get inspected now and then start leading. I am a Twin and thus its risky for the mafia to kill me least the give my other twin new powers. There can be no role PM sharing Night 0 but I expect claims D1 so I can get a lynch organised.

Also could my Twin please contact me

Thank you

EDIT

nvm im an idiot

inspect me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)