[Beginner] United Nations Mafia - Night 3

OK sorry about the delay. It is now time to update.

The day begins with Flamestrike looking at what evidence he has and then saying "If my calculations are correct, we must lynch StevenSnype!" He expected some comment about picking on the new guy or at least an attempt from StevenSnype at defending himself, but instead he looked like he was happy to be lynched. The only one who thinks anything of it is loudkirbyking, but by the time he suggests reviewing the evidence, you have all stuck pitchforks through StevenSnype. Brammi picks up the fallen role PM:

Dear StevenSnype,

You are the Joker.

Gotham’s most insane lunatic has decided to enter this conflict as you do not care who wins or loses. You are only in this to have fun by fucking around with everyone’s minds.
smashlloyd20 gets mad. "Stop taking the piss and tell us what that thing really says!" he yells. So Brammi reads out the true role PM:

Dear StevenSnype,

You are Spain.

Even though you have such diverse cuisine and are home to two of the world's most successful football clubs, most people know you as the country where you fight bulls. Some say this is a blood sport; others say it's a fine art and not a sport. You also have a very warm climate and your coasts have a lot of beaches and your summer resorts are popular with your own people and foreigners alike.

At night, you may send LifeAdmiral and Objection a PM with the order "<USER> didn't do well in the bullring". You will inspect <USER>'s dead body and, from the kind of injuries they sustain, you will find out which faction is responsible for their death.

You are allied with the United Nations Security Council. You win if the UNSC gets rid of all enemy threats.
Flamestrike is dumbfounded. "Bu-bu-bu-but the evidence!" he stammers as the rest of you give him evil looks. He hangs his head in shame and you all leave to go back to your homes for some rest. You're gonna need it if you want to avoid lynching another good guy.

It is now Night 5. Night 5 deadline is 30th March 12:30am GMT.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Hi guys, for those of you that lost bets to me, you guys can make your check out to StevenSnype, and on the Memo line, please put down "I am a stupid player for doing nothing but following a person on no sound evidence."

I HAD sound evidence, just that I clearly misunderstood it... ugh. The post pretty well sums up my feelings at the moment, sorry guys.

EDIT: Figured it out, had sound evidence indeed, just completely misread said evidence and fucked up completely. In other words, my fault, all my fault. FML.

Flamestrike has killed one Axis of Awesome and two USNC...

Someone better at mafia tell me what it means. (I mean this sincerely, like does this happen often, or can you take cues for what the village can do from here on out)

...he says before deadline ends up being late. I'm pretty sure I've told all you villagers what I want you to do, but if I forgot you or you aren't sure for some reason, feel free to ask. Losing a game sucks, but losing a game because someone didn't bother to send a PM sucks even more.

Sorry about the massive delay. Major internet troubles have plagued my laptop since literally 10 minutes before deadline. Note to anyone who sent in an action later than the deadline I specified: late actions will not count tonight. Anyway ...

You all woke up, saw that the body of Brammi had been covered in vodka and burned, noticed that Engineer Pikachu had mysteriously disappeared and got to work. Oh, and here's Brammi's role PM:

Dear Brammi,

You are Greece.

As far as history knows, you are the world's first advanced ancient civilization. And no, that's not an oxymoron. Most of the shit in today's world like democracy, souvlaki and steamy bathroom sex originated in Greece and there are a lot of people who are thankful for it. The UNSC realized your brilliance and pleaded with you to join. And now, you're going to have to risk your life for the bastards.

At night, you may send LifeAdmiral and Objection a PM with the order "Ask elders about participants from <Continent>". The elders will then tell you how many active countries are from said continent. However, since the elders are old, they will die after their second answer.

You are allied with the United Nations Security Council. You win if the UNSC gets rid of all enemy threats.
It is now Day 6. Day 6 deadline is April 2nd, 3:30pm GMT regardless of whether or not my internet connection is working at that time. And yes, Engineer Pikachu cannot post in the thread today.

Like I said, I had evidence, I just fucked up said evidence -_- If you guys could send results that would be great, I'd like to make up for yesterday's mislynch with a Reject lynch today.

EDIT: Got a Reject today! The inspect was kind enough to send me this today:
Inspect said:
Objection said:
Dear loudkirbyking,

You are Russia.

In Soviet Russia, you fuck UNSC. Someone in the UNSC had the bright idea to insult your vodka and your women and use it as a reason to reject you from special happenings. In return, you are going to unleash the full might of the KGB on them. You have created a group of The Rejects from the UNSC to take them on.

At night, you may send LifeAdmiral and Objection a PM with the order "In Soviet Russia, gun votes for you if <USER1> doesn't vote for <USER2>". You will then put an AK-47 between <USER1>'s eyes and will kill him if he does not vote for <USER2>.

You are allied with The Rejects. You win if The Rejects achieve parity with the rest of the town.
This is most likely the person that's been killing us all with Molotov Cocktails. This was his fake:
loudkirbyking said:
Objection said:
Dear loudkirbyking,

You are Australia.

What ARE you? Known for being both a continent and a country, you're the smallest continent out there, but sixth largest country. Originally made up of just hunters and fishermen, you now have one of the greatest economies in the world. As for what you've got, you're made up of a bunch of different habitats that we couldn't count.

At night, you may send LifeAdmiral and Objection a PM with the order "Hey everyone! I'm a continent, and <USER> isn't!" You will announce your superior position to everyone, and they will all target <USER> instead of you except killers.

It's a really weird role, and on top of that even though I told him to target another player the inspect still hit him lol. I'm obviously not completely trusted after the mishap last day, but there still hasn't been anyone else that's claimed to be responsible for Midou's death. So today we Lynch loudkirbyking

TIME! There seems to be a big problem.

First of all, I've all ready been cleaned. Flame, you said I had all ready.

Second, I do have spreadsheet access. Can't you assume that, if I was mafia, I would be aiming for higher roles, such as bodyguard, inspector, etc.? Yet, beyond that hooker, nothing much important has been hit.

Third, I'm not entirely sure how my power goes anyway, but whatevah. You sure about the inspect being right, and not guessing for hope? Or the factor of "Hey, maybe there was an error!" I'm not sure, but that's NOT my PM. After all, have you seen many persuades this game? I've seen two. If that were my role, and with me having spread access, wouldn't I be hitting someone every night to help? Like, a mayor or something?

I'm kinda curious as to why you inspected me anyway, since I'm all ready clean, but whatever. I'm not mafia.

I figured you'd bring this up, I didn't want to lay all my cards out on the table but you and your last team members are the only people left to worry about, theoretically.

I THOUGHT you were cleaned, because ginga's twin said so. I didn't question it at the time, gave you sheet access, and went on trying to find the other rejects. At first it seemed likely it was Snype, because I misread Brammi's result, which was as follows:

[21:11] <Brammi> So apart from Denmark and Myself, if more than one other person claims Europe then one of us is lying

I thought it said if one other person claimed Europe someone was lying, when it says if more than one other. Denmark and Brammi were both cleaned by inspect, so I went after Snype. Unfortunately, I didn't take enough time to go back over the evidence and made a stupid mistake, which again I apologize for. However, I found it interesting that Snype repeatedly claimed I was being moled, and then I remembered that I had never actually asked the inspect whether or not lkk was cleaned, and that I had just taken it at ginga's twin's word. So I asked, and sure enough he wasn't cleaned yet. I decided not to mention this to lkk or ginga's twin, and I asked the inspect to inspect lkk while asking lkk to target other person who we thought was mafia. Had lkk been telling the truth about his role, he would have never been inspected.

For your second point, it's interesting you bring that up. It's quite likely you specifically avoided targeting the BG in order to avoid suspicion; had the BG died instantly after I gave you sheet access, it'd be pretty suspicious. However, you did target the hooker, who is still a good role, just not quite as good as the BG, and then you took out Brammi, who was an useless role but one of the few villagers I had 100% clean by the inspect.

Finally, the third point. It's pretty clear how your fake power is supposed to go; anyone who targets you is supposed to instead target the person you targeted. With that being said, it would be impossible for you to be inspected had you had that role unless you idled; it would have been redirected to the person I told you to target. Also, hey maybe there was an error? Really? I may have screwed up with Snype but that was misreading a single line of IRC chat; I have your entire role PM right in front of me courtesy of the only full inspect left in the game, there's no way that's an error unless the hosts fucked up big time (and I'm sure I'd have been notified by now it it was). And yeah, I haven't seen many persuades this game. But how helpful is a persuade when you know you can't win the lynch? Sure, late game it can make the difference, but at this point the persuaded vote is pretty much worthless.

Again, I urge all villagers to follow me in this lynch. Unless we're being super-trolled and have no inspect this is the way to go. Of course, if you decide to turn on me instead it's no big deal; I'm a vanillager and we have plenty of votes to spare. Still, I believe I've made a convincing enough case. As for ginga's twin... it could be a honest mistake, or he could have become wolf like some people suspected. We can deal with that once we're rid of the rejects.

Then explain to me a list of things.

1. If I WAS mafia, I'd just have killed you, then the back-up, and led everyone else off a cliff. Simple enough, why did that not happen?

2. It's obvious there's a mafia kidnapper. Knowing the spreadsheet, why is it he didn't kidnap last night again? Or the night before?

3. In a chat we had, I pointed out that it was certain roles that would be doing things. Why then, would I add suspicion to myself by saying certain things?

Evidence for all:

01[21:42] <loudkirbyking> I think snype might be lying
01[21:42] <loudkirbyking> Think about it
01[21:42] <loudkirbyking> We hooked/martyred both suspects
[21:42] <Flamestrike> i'm getting suspicious yes
01[21:42] <loudkirbyking> How'd that persuade get by?

That made you think there's another wheel in there somewhere. Why would I say that again? Assuming that role PM is correct, that would pretty much be saying "Hey, I know they're not the persuaders, so go look somewhere else".

Next, actually, I don't remember getting an order... It's not showing up in my logs, so I idled last night. That's why my name's up there, but the PM isn't matching. My sent box, I just checked, doesn't have an action in it for last night. I can say that I got hit with all, but that role PM still isn't right. I know it.

And for the record, Snype ALWAYS says that someone's being moled <.<

Also, if you haven't noticed, the kills have always been either low activity users, or newer users from the rejects. I think their target tomorrow will probably be someone in that area, to be honest. I can assume it's a newer user doing these kills, and taking out others in his/her position. Well, and ginganinja, but then again, he was taking out mafia left and right. You could kinda see that one coming...

Another point is, why the heck would I claim that if I wasn't... um... whatever that role's called? Do you know how hard that would be to act out, assuming that I'm a persuader? I would, literally, have to bend the ENTIRE VILLAGE to not target me. And you expect that to be possible? It would be beyond wild for me to claim... um... whatever that role's called with the role PM you posted, as one mistake, and I'd be found out.

And realize also, the other said target is probably laughing their head off right now that I'm being lynched and not them, because of this fake PM you got. I know who the inspector is due to spread access, and truly, I'm thinking they might've pulled something. Maybe protecting a teammate, I dunno. But, really, this is the worst early April Fool's joke I've seen in a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)