[Beginner] United Nations Mafia - Night 3

loudkirbyking said:
Next, actually, I don't remember getting an order... It's not showing up in my logs, so I idled last night. That's why my name's up there, but the PM isn't matching. My sent box, I just checked, doesn't have an action in it for last night. I can say that I got hit with all, but that role PM still isn't right. I know it.
01[21:22] <Flamestrike> also you should target <snip> again
[21:22] <loudkirbyking> M'kay

Note the again; it couldn't be from the first night I gave orders else I wouldn't be giving the same order again, and since I've only given orders out for 2 nights it must have been from last night. Obviously this could easily faked, but now I can rest easy knowing that you're lying and that I'm not making another mistake (then again inspect is the one that sent me the PM so...) Again, there's only one inspect in the entire game right now; if he's somehow mafia then this game is the biggest troll ever.

Also, Brammi was hardly inactive, and while he's somewhat new there are very few people in this game that couldn't have that applied to them. Oh, and for your claim:
loudkirbyking said:
N0, Hex idled(asked. Well, he didn't send in a PM). N1, idled due to knowing nothing, N2 was told to idle, N3, never got an action, so once again, I idled... Wow, I need to do something lol.
You sent me that with your claim. Idling all the time helps quite a bit.

As far as the lack of kidnaps and persuades is concerned, I honestly don't know if that's you guys trying to make yourselves look good or just not having anything better to do with them (tbh kidnap at this point is just a glorified silence and almost as worthless as the persuade).

That's not in my logs, man. Whether my comp froze and it lost them, or it got deleted when my mom was toying with my comp, I dunno. But, I didn't see it when I went to send it in. I always double confirm my orders, and when I saw nothing from you, I just assumed idle.

Seriously, ginga never told me to target people... Let me show you.

[15:36] <uni_ninja> oh yea
[15:36] <uni_ninja> idle tonight
01[15:36] <loudkirbyking> Okay...?
01[15:36] <loudkirbyking> Any reason why?
[15:36] <uni_ninja> yeah
[15:36] <uni_ninja> basicaly I don't hae a target for you

That was N2. N3, he posted, saying he'd PM the orders. No PM from him whatsoever. You have the spread of night actions, you know this.

And lack of things, other people tend to use actions every night with no use to them. It's interesting the lack of things. And kidnap, I think, is an auto-hook the next night. So, whoever the kidnapper is, it'd help them a lot to use it.

OK, majority and grace period are up. It's time for an update. Expecting an April Fools update?

The day starts with Flamestrike checking his records to see where his previous lynch went so wrong, but then he sees a post-it note among them. It reads "Get loudkirbyking" and so he uses this as evidence that loudkirbyking is an enemy. There is much heated debate between the two of them until eventually Athenodoros gets tired of it and shoots loudkirbyking in the head. RaRe555 sees the role PM sticking out of loudkirbyking's pocket and picks it up and reads it out:

Dear loudkirbyking,

You are Russia.

In Soviet Russia, you fuck UNSC. Someone in the UNSC had the bright idea to insult your vodka and your women and use it as a reason to reject you from special happenings. In return, you are going to unleash the full might of the KGB on them. You have created a group of The Rejects from the UNSC to take them on.

At night, you may send LifeAdmiral and Objection a PM with the order "In Soviet Russia, gun votes for you if <USER1> doesn't vote for <USER2>". You will then put an AK-47 between <USER1>'s eyes and will kill him if he does not vote for <USER2>.

You are allied with The Rejects. You win if The Rejects achieve parity with the rest of the town.
Quagsires suggests that you nick some of loudkirbyking's vodka. You all concur and, soon enough, you are all drunk on vodka and stagger out of the building to go home for the night.

It is now Night 6. Deadline for Night 6 is April 3rd, 2:30pm GMT.

Feel free to explain why you guys haven't been using your roles in the postgame, I'm still curious.

Hopefully I've made up for the mislynch yesterday. I'll be sending out orders soon, and hopefully tonight inspect will get the last mafia.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Expecting an April Fools update?

Quagsires suggests that you nick some of loudkirbyking's vodka. You all concur and, soon enough, you are all drunk on vodka and stagger out of the building to go home for the night.
Here's the real update.

Quagsires suggests that you nick some of loudkirbyking's vodka. You all concur, but you find that there is no vodka. Only Flamestrike can smells a trace of alcohol. Intrigued, you all follow him to the grave of StevenSnype. There, you find broken shards of glass and a couple of gatorade bottles. You find the ghost of StevenSnype passed out, slurring, "Them bitches don't genno vodka fuh lyshing me. dem fucktahds." Dejected and still ashamed for mislynching a comrade the day before, you all return to your homes.

It's interesting how I got shot when I'm the one holding guns to people's heads...

Good luck, rejects. I do hope you all shall survive. And with my sufficient work in being rejected, may you find success.

THERE'S STILL 5 MORE OF US! VILLAGE SHALL NEVER WIN!

*insert April Fool's reference here*

Ladies and gentlemen ... well, gentlemen. I give you ... a-da-deadline.

At first when you enter the building, you think that the night has been uneventful until you see Engineer Pikachu crying over something. While you're glad to see that he's back, you wonder what could have brought on the tears. He points to the body of Flamestrike with a tribal spear sticking out of his stomach. Nightmare jigglypuff sees a role PM next to the body so he picks it up and reads it:

Dear Flamestrike,

You are Iran.

Under the rule of your fucking insane leader, Mahmoud Achmadinejad, you seem primitive and backwards to the entirety of the Western World. The truth is, you all see him as a fuckweed and you're actually really nice people. This is good since considering what's going on in the UNSC right now, they need nice and loyal people on their side.

During the day, you may send LifeAdmiral and Objection a PM with the order "<USER>, Allah says you must die". You will then swarm <USER> with a multitude of Allah fearing people who will beat <USER> to death. Unfortunately, these people will not listen the next time you attempt to use Allah's wrath to destroy your enemies.

You are allied with the United Nations Security Council. You win if the UNSC gets rid of all enemy threats.
You all start giving evil looks to each other as in your head you accuse everyone of being responsible for this.

It is now Day 7. Day 7 deadline is April 5th, 3:00pm GMT. Engineer Pikachu has returned.

EDIT:
<UncleSam> objection you should update the players list into every update post
Alive players:

Engineer Pikachu
rare555
Athenodoros
Smashlloyd20
Xaqwais
Nightmare Jigglypuff
JB25
Tsuk
Terrador14 Quagsires

Dead:

Captain Bagman - Lynched on Day 1 - Wolf - Secret Military Nation
Dukefan5 Spiffy - Mugged and shot on Night 1 - Lynch Redirector - The Rejects
iiMKUltra - Lynched on Day 2 - BG/Alliance Checker - Axis of Awesome
Midou - Stoned to death by 10000 followers on Day 2 - Hooker - Axis of Awesome
Hydrattler - Became a human Molotov Cocktail on Night 2 - Priority Raiser - United Nations Security Council
guyguypants - Lynched on Day 3 - Reverse Martyr + BPV - Axis of Awesome
ginganinja - Became a human Molotov Cocktail on Night 3 - Mayor - United Nations Security Council
Master12345 - Drowned in a bowl of hummus on Night 3 - Inspector - The Rejects
khz - Lynched on Day 4 - Silencer - Axis of Awesome
J-man - Became a human Molotov Cocktail on Night 4 - Hooker - United Nations Security Council
Levity StevenSnype - Lynched on Day 5 - Coroner/Forensic - United Nations Security Council
Brammi - Became a human Molotov Cocktail on Night 5 - Continent checker - United Nations Security Council
Hextator loudkirbyking - Lynched on Day 6 - Persuader - The Rejects
Flamestrike - Speared through the stomach on Night 6 - 1-time day vigilante - United Nations Security Council

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
OK, now that I have returned, I am going to step up as a replacement leader. Flamestrike and I have talked at some length, so we [hopefully] should be all right. Just to confirm everything, I'd like all players to send me their role PM, even if you have already shown me it through IRC.

The faster you do so, the faster I can get a lynch target together. Anyone who does not send their PM within 24 hours will be placed under suspicion.

Most inactive day of the game. Deadline has arrived.

You're all still half asleep today and most of you can't even summon the energy to talk, so you decide not to bother lynching anyone today. You all trudge back home, but before you leave the building, you hear a scream followed by a thud. You all turn around and find that smashlloyd20 is lying on the floor in the middle of the hallway with a tribal spear poking out of his stomach. Engineer Pikachu, the only one with any real energy left in him, runs up to the dead body and sees a bloodstained role PM:

Dear smashlloyd20,

You are Brazil.

You are the fifth-largest country in the world and the largest in South America. You are also the only Portuguese-speaking country in South America. Your football team is considered the best in the world. Most importantly, you are home to the Amazon rainforest. Without this, our atmosphere would have so much CO2 that we'd be cooked alive before we could say "Oh shit". If only those stupid soy farmers would realise this.

At night, you may send LifeAdmiral and Objection a PM with the order "<USER> will be safe in the Amazon rainforest". You will hide <USER> deep in the Amazon rainforest, making it extremely difficult for anyone to get to them. This will protect them from most actions, but anyone trying to kill <USER> will be determined to find them.

You are allied with the United Nations Security Council. You win if the UNSC gets rid of all enemy threats.
All of a sudden, Tsuk seems to have gained a lot of energy - enough to run like hell towards the emergency exit, since the main exit is rather crowded. Unfortunately for him, Quagsires and Athenodoros had anticipated this and set up a trap the night before. Just as Tsuk sets foot outside the building, he falls into a 20ft-deep pit. The rest of you follow Quagsires to this trap and look at his captured prey. "All right, I admit it! I am the last Reject!" Tsuk cries. "I just wanted a good spot in the United Nations Security Council! Here, I'll even read out my role PM for you!"

Dear Tsuk,

You are the Republic of Congo.

Let's be honest. Nobody gives a shit about you. You have a high number of HIV cases. Your president is corrupt and has been since 1971. Your education stinks since people still have to pay for public education. You got onto the UNSC because they felt sorry for you but fuck it, you are going to make them pay. The Rejects offered you a nice spot as long as you do their dirty work, which doesn't bother you.

At night, you may send LifeAdmiral and Objection a PM with the order "I'll give you some Congo Lovin', <USER>". You will chase <USER> around, pretending to give them HIV. As a result of running away and hiding, <USER> will not be able to post for a day and complete their next night action.

You are allied with The Rejects. You win if The Rejects achieve parity with the rest of the town.
As he continues to blubber, you all start feeling uncomfortable. Eventually, Nightmare jigglypuff can't take any more and throws a grenade into the pit. Seeing this, you all suddenly have a lot more energy than before and run as far away from the building as possible. Seconds later, you hear a loud BOOM! and you look back at where Tsuk was. The side of the building now looks like it could use some repair ... or rebuilding. But at least you got rid of all your enemies.

It is game over. The United Nations Security Council wins.

Oh, and here are the other role PMs:

Dear RaRe555,

You are Jamaica.

You are the home of Bob Marley and of the coolest bobsled team to ever exist. As a result, the UNSC felt that it was necessarily to add you to the group. But coming to work today wasn't really a good idea since your buddies are starting to get picked off, one by one.

At night, you may send LifeAdmiral and Objection a PM with the order "Hey mon, listen to what I gotta say". In the body of that PM, you may post anything you want. It will then be broadcast to the UNSC during the next day's update. You may not use this ability on Night 0.

Dear Engineer Pikachu,

You are Japan.

You are one of the most advanced civilizations in the world today. And that's considering that America bombed the shit out of you over 60 years ago. But you've forgiven them for that and now make cool shit like the Nintendo Wii and other video game stuff. However, coming to work today wasn't really a good idea. So fuck America again for making you join the UNSC.

At night, you may send LifeAdmiral and Objection a PM during the day with the order "Send ninjas to spy on <USER>". You will send a team of highly trained ninjas to spy on <USER> and they will return with his full role PM.

Dear Nightmare jigglypuff,

You are Libya.

There's not much to say about you because most of you is just desert. Your people have to cram themselves into a couple of regions in the North. There they have festivals where they play music and dance as much as your suppressive government will allow them to. In spite of your abysmal ratings for civil liberties and political rights, you were invited to serve on the UN Security Council a few years ago and are on good terms with Italy, so you will be serving the UNSC today.

The first time you are targeted with a kill, the killer will get lost in your desert in the South and be forced to give up and leave. However, the second time, they will bring a map and find you as a result.

Dear JBCWK,

You are Jordan.

You are one of the best countries in the Arab world to live in. You have high levels of education and healthcare compared to your neighbours, you have a really low crime rate, your economy is growing and you're even working towards giving your people more freedom and more rights than the likes of Iran and Syria give to their people. You are one of the founding members of the UN so it's only natural that you'll help them.

At night, you may send LifeAdmiral and Objection a PM with the order "Doesn't <USER> have the right to live?". You will object to the killing of <USER> on the grounds that they have the right to live and anyone trying to kill <USER> will have to stop because they are unable to counter your argument.

Dear Quagsires,

You are New Zealand.

You are an island in the middle of nowhere, so far away from any other countries. Because of this, you are host to such extraordinary flora and fauna such as the gecko, the podocarp tree and, most notably, the flightless kiwi. Sadly, a lot of your wonderful species are extinct or will soon be extinct thanks to people cutting down your forests or hunting your animals, but you've managed to save the black robin from extinction so there's still hope.

You know that your Oceanian partner Papua New Guinea is ginganinja. Also, because of your distance from other countries, you are considered less likely to be corrupted by other countries so your lynch vote counts for 50% more than usual.

Now that your partner ginganinja has died, your influence is even greater. Your vote is now worth double instead of just 50% more.
Dear Athenodoros,

You are Côte d'Ivoire.

Despite your government's protests, you are sometimes called Ivory Coast. Your name is French because you used to be ruled by them. Your people are a diverse bunch with over 60 ethnic groups being represented, but many of them started to leave after election-related controversy and fears of another civil war. Your African Union membership was suspended, but your UN Security Council membership hasn't been.

At night, you may send LifeAdmiral and Objection a PM with the order "May I see your papers, <USER>?". As <USER> enters your borders, you will check their papers to see what ethnicity they are and you will get <USER>'s full role PM. However, you will only be able to use this power after the UN Security Council's other full role PM inspector has died because they're getting all the immigrants right now.

Dear Xaqwais,

You are Denmark.

There is one thing and one thing only that makes you noticable. And that is Hamlet, god of all things relating to Shakespeare. Aside from this, you're basically unnoticeable aside from the fact that you're a Scandinavian country and Scandinavians are cool. Oh and you saved a shitload of your Jews during WW2 so that definitely counts for something. Since you're part of the UNSC and don't really like fighting, you've chosen to support the UNSC and stop all overthrow attempts.

At night, you may send LifeAdmiral and Objection a PM with the order "Send Rosencrantz and Guildenstern to party with <USER>". Since <USER> or <USER>'s faction is planning to kill you, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern will bite the bullet for you and you will appear dead in the next update. To come back to life, you must post the sentence "Alas poor Yorrick" in the main thread. The hosts will then announce that you have come back to life. You may also gain a new power by doing so.

If Rosencrantz and Guildenstern have died in your place, regular deadtalking rules will not apply to you since you are not dead. This line will be cut out if you are not officially dead.

Heh, and we would've won, if it weren't for those meddling leaders...

Anywho, good job, village. You played well... Kudos to ginga and Flame for leading on so many lynches.

Next time, I call ACTIVE partners that aren't named 'Spiffy', a'ight?

Yeah, before I died we had it nailed down to smashlloyd, rare, or tsuk. Admittedly tsuk was the least suspicious of the three (mainly because he claimed martyr and thus was our best bet at stopping kills), but I'm pretty sure it would have eventually been realized "wait, people haven't been distracted" so yeah. Still not sure how lkk was marked as cleaned on Quagsires and ginga's sheet, that really cost us and made us think that Quags had become wolf, which kinda split the leadership and caused me to not tell Quagsires a bunch of stuff (like the fact that we martyred smash instead of rare that last night). Oh well, a win is a win. GG all

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My thoughts

N0 I stepped up to lead. I don't think many of you took me seriously which was annoying but w/e. I made contact with my twin (Terrador) and then asked the village inspector to inspect me even though I figured that I would get kidnapped or silenced.

D1 I was Kidnapped which sucked and the inspector forgot to send in his action so it was a waste of a night really. I recieved a shit load of claims and right off had about 6 inspector-ish claims. I trusted EPs the most (being the only full Role PM inspector I had) and when Athen (eventually) claimed I figured that EP was clean. Anyway we lynched Bagman who turned out to be the wolf so all good there.

N1 I trusted Midou and iiMKUltra the least and figured that they were mafia. Basically I had iiMKUltra inspect a "dud" target while EP inspected him and then tested Midou's role by "Martyring" his role.

D2 Yeah o.k the Martyr was mafia too but midou showed up mafia when his hook flavor did not match. With 2 Mafia found I lynched iiMKUltra and killed Midou with Flames ability. Spiffy had also died the night before so I knew that both the Mafia were not allied together leaving the village in the strong position.

N2 was when things got interesting. By process of elimination and the fact that khz had never given me a result I reckoned that khz was mafia and so inspected him. I also knew that GGP was mafia considering he gave away the mafias secret channel so I got Athen to loiter in the channel to see if any mafia buddies logged on. I had a chat to GGP hoping to work together to eliminate the Rejects first (which worried me as they had more numbers) but GGP never gave me anything.

D3 Lynched GGP and khz came up as Mafia. I had a chat with him and basicaly we worked out a deal where he would kill reject targets for me.

N3: I was p sure that I was going to get double crossed by khz since I played the entire game w/o a BG on me but whatever. Master12345, khz and loudkirbyking were all certain mafia or suspected. Khz killed Master and I asked EP to check Brummi seeing as even if he had a positive result the village would still have a mafia to lynch. I died that night which sucked but by then the Village had won anyways. Had I survived Flame and Brummi would have had Spread acess and Lkk would have been lynched.

Oh and regarding the lkk fiasco, EP never checked him (which could have double checked by asking EP himself) as he had inspected khz instead and the spread had not been updated. Also I had a bloody PM to my twin (and therefore Quagsires) which said not to trust lkk but yeah, guess it was kinda my fault as I shoudl have made it more clear.

Also fuck you terrador. You went inactive the moment I died and the village could have very easily lost because of this. Assumed IRL issues had come up but it was still annoying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)