[Beginner] United Nations Mafia - Night 3

Howdy, all. Good luck, have fun. I'll lurk on the IRC channel, but I can't speak in the chat. I'll find some way to communicate.

Also, Levity looks kinda moley. Why do you want to be inspected so eagerly, hmm?

Howdy, all. Good luck, have fun. I'll lurk on the IRC channel, but I can't speak in the chat. I'll find some way to communicate.

Also, Levity looks kinda moley. Why do you want to be inspected so eagerly, hmm?
Hoo, boy. if you attempt to overanalyze what I say, you're going to find yourself in an incredible state of confusion. I'm not that complicated. I simply like being clear instead of being told I'm scummy on D1 and thus being berated endlessly for it. I do not like dying early, see.

Of course, feel free to interpret this however I will. Mayhaps I am being complicated, mayhaps I am not.

I'm also really, really tired and having sleeping problems again and I'm probably going to say stupid shit
I told you I sucked at mafia~

Hoo, boy. if you attempt to overanalyze what I say, you're going to find yourself in an incredible state of confusion. I'm not that complicated. I simply like being clear instead of being told I'm scummy on D1 and thus being berated endlessly for it. I do not like dying early, see.

Of course, feel free to interpret this however I will. Mayhaps I am being complicated, mayhaps I am not.

I'm also really, really tired and having sleeping problems again and I'm probably going to say stupid shit
I told you I sucked at mafia~
so that's why you started saying mayhaps and other weird stuff...

good luck to all, and may the best... whatever win!

Dun-dududunnn-dun-dun-dun-dun-DEADLINE!

Yes, if you paid attention to the post that said when deadline was going to be, notice that it said 7PM GMT and was posted at 7:07PM GMT. Even if you did not notice the time stamp, the lack of a day in the deadline announcement should've rung some alarm bells with you. Only half the players in this game sent in a night action PM, and some of those who didn't, actually had night actions. Shame on you. If you are one of those people and neither myself nor LifeAdmiral sees you on IRC, we will sub you out.

Anyway, I'll edit in an update shortly, or Life will post one. One of the two.

You huddle under your desk as night falls. Expecting to hear some screams, you cower in absolute fear. Slowly but surely, the hours slip away.

The next morning, you stand up and do a quick head count of the people left in the building. You notice that ginganinja is now missing. Idiot was too zealous in projecting his innocence. Hopefully he's still alive.

It is now Day 1. Day phase ends in 48 hours (7 PM GMT) or 6 hours after majority is reached.

Since ginganinja was kidnapped, he asked me to post this:

ginganinja said:
LifeAdmiral said:
Dear ginganinja,

You are Papua New Guinea.

Just what are you hiding? Your people may be rather simple folk who mostly live in villages away from the big cities, but you are one of the least explored countries in the world. Rumour has it that within your borders there are many species of plants and animals waiting to be discovered by the rest of the world. In fact, new species of spiders and frogs have already been found within your borders.

You know that your Oceanian partner New Zealand is <snip>, and upon his death <snip>. Also, because you are actually two territories merged into one, your lynch vote counts for 50% more than usual.

You are allied with the United Nations Security Council. You win if the UNSC gets rid of all enemy threats.

One more thing to note is that some people only sent their night action in to one of us. Please remember to send your actions to both of us otherwise they may not count.

I have heard from our great leader that we have a mafioso in our midst: Captain Bagman. He claims to be a three-time alliance inspector: Samoa. There are three huge reasons to kill him; they are weak alone, but together they are astonishingly conclusive.
1) <snip> because this info is apparently a tad too sensitive.
2) The very nature of his claim is retarded. Beginner games NEVER have odd or experimental roles, but never in my LIFE have I seen head nor tail of limits on an underwhelming role, and I'm sure our old hands will concur.
3) Finally, and least importantly, he claims the American Samoa. Such a minor nation claimed compounds the suspicion on Bagman, small though the compounding is.

I urge you all to Lynch Captain Bagman!!!

Lynch Terra

STFU Terra. Don't be a dip. You wait for the vil leader to psot the stuff him/herself or you wait until someone else gets told to post it. You don't just go ahead and post it.

That said:

Lynch Bagman

Terrador, can please edit out the part in "Evidence #1" about what roles we have that disprove C_B's claim so the mafia don't know our information roles on Day 1?

Thanks.

Since ginga says so, Vote Captain Bagman

ILL, ginganinja is kidnapped, so get your facts straight before you go insulting people.

I have heard from our great leader that we have a mafioso in our midst: Captain Bagman. He claims to be a three-time alliance inspector: Samoa. There are three huge reasons to kill him; they are weak alone, but together they are astonishingly conclusive.
1) <snip> because this info is apparently a tad too sensitive.
Don't know what this evidence was, but it was probably shit.

2) The very nature of his claim is retarded. Beginner games NEVER have odd or experimental roles, but never in my LIFE have I seen head nor tail of limits on an underwhelming role, and I'm sure our old hands will concur.
I did not claim three time alliance checker. My role checks a players alliance once every three days, which I assume is a balance since because we probably already have a full inspector already. But I guess you may as well lynch me now since the mafias will just kill me anyway if I live.

3) Finally, and least importantly, he claims the American Samoa. Such a minor nation claimed compounds the suspicion on Bagman, small though the compounding is.
I am not American Samoa, I am regular Samoa. This is stupid evidence anyway as LifeAdmiral said that a country's identity is NOT evidence of maliciousness.

Also, there is no reason to blindly trust ginganinja at this point, it is very possible that he and his so called twin could be scum. Anyone who was in M.O.B. mafia knows of ginga's tactic of getting himself kidnapped to prove that he must be a villager. I find it just a bit suspicious that he gets himself kidnapped N0 in this game.

[01:35] <ginganinja> Guys hold the lynch for now (keep the votes as is for now), I don't want a majority yet and there are still some things I have to discuss.

Confirm this with ginga on irc if you don't believe me.

Bagman. It has already been noted. We're not all idiots. It is day 1. Ginga can't post so it's hard for him to get any real information out without giving it to everyone seperately. Noone else can really take up much seeing as anyone else would be as unconfirmed as he is.

I'm fine with this lynch running for now.

EDIT: Ninja'd. For future reading back reference.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
<Athenodoros> Tell me something
<Athenodoros> I can post it for you
<@ginganinja> well
<@ginganinja> I want claims
<@ginganinja> like seriously
<@ginganinja> if I don't get them
<@ginganinja> I cannot lead effectivally

In addition, the word is that the vote is back on. Lynch Captain Bagman

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)