Beginner's Battle in the ASB Arena! 3v3 LevitatingLamprey vs pimpgangster! (SS Refs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's put the best foot forward, shall we?

The rules! said:
3 v. 3 Singles
Standard ASB arena
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
2 DQ
All Abilities
Switch = KO
Items = Off
Team LevitatingLamprey!

Swablu(*)
Narusegawa (F)

Nature: Lonely (+1 Rank to Attack, -1 Rank to Defense)
Type: Normal/Flying
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities: Natural Cure, Cloud Nine (DW Locked)
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Cloud Nine: (DW LOCKED) (Can Be Activated) This Pokemon dispels a misty aura which rises into the sky and nullifies any weather effect when it is ordered.

Stats
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 50

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks
Peck (*)
Growl (*)
Astonish (*)
Sing (*)
Fury Attack (*)
Safeguard (*)
Mist (*)

Roost (*)
Dragon Rush (*)
Featherdance (*)

Ice Beam (*)
Substitute (*)
Return (*)

Petilil (*)
Midori (F)

Nature: Modest (+1 Rank to Special Attack, -1 Rank to Attack)
Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities: Own Tempo, Chlorophyll, Leaf Guard (DW Locked)
Own Tempo: (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Chlorophyll: (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Leaf Guard: (DW LOCKED) (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 30

EC:0/6
MC:0
DC:0/5

Attacks
Absorb (*)
Growth (*)
Leech Seed (*)
Sleep Powder (*)
Mega Drain (*)
Synthesis (*)
Magical Leaf (*)
Stun Spore (*)

Bide (*)
Worry Seed (*)
Healing Wish (*)

Hidden Power Ice 7 (*)
Toxic (*)
Dream Eater (*)

Tynamo(*)
Hajike (M)

Nature: Brave (+1 Rank to Attack, -15% speed, +10 flat accuracy to the opponent.
Type: Electric
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain.

Abilities: Levitate
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats
Spe: 52 (60/1.15^) (-)

EC: 0/9

Attacks
Tackle (*)
Thunderwave (*)
Spark (*)
Charge Beam (*)

Team pimpgangster!

Taillow [Spretzal] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack)

Type: Normal/Flying
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Scrappy (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 85

EC: 1/6
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Peck (*)
Growl (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Quick Attack (*)
Wing Attack (*)
Double Team (*)

Roost (*)
Steel Wing (*)
Brave Bird (*)

U-Turn (*)
Aerial Ace (*)
Protect (*)
Facade

Voodoll [Polonski] (M)
Nature: Hasty (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Up] Cap: 30) The Divisor is 1000 for fully evolved Pokemon, 700 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 500 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 350 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Defense)
Type: Normal/Dark
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Insomnia: (Innate) This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Normalize: (Can be deactivated) This Pokemon has mastered Normal-type attacks and can change any attack type to have a Normal energy signature. All attacks used by the Pokemon are considered Normal-type attacks, although they retain the same status-enducing and other properties. The Pokemon will do three (3) more damage with Normal-typed attacks.
Cursed Body (DW): (Innate) When This Pokemon is struck by an opponents attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats: 60 / 55 / 50 / 65 / 50 / 70

Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 81 (13 acc boost +)

EC: 3/6
DC: 3/5

Astonish
Copycat
Mimic
Pain Split
Spite
Grudge
Charge
Follow Me
Pin Missile
Dark Pulse
Acupressure
Substitute
Beat Up

Shock Wave
Snatch
Mach Punch

Psychic
Return
Rock Slide
Taunt
Torment

Monohm [Trinity] (Female)
Nature: Quiet: (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Sheer Force (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Def: Rank 3
Spe: 52 (60/1.15 -)

EC: 0/6

Tackle
Growl
Leer
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Twister
Spark
Sonicboom

Hydro Pump
Shock Wave
Dragon Dance

Thunder
Light Screen
Toxic

Welcome to the CAP ASB Arena! This is where it can all happens, and it frequently does! This is SimonSays, and I'll be your host today!
Let's keep it fresh, keep it clean. Be smart! Be creative! Be original! Or just SPAM Super-Effective STAB moves until the other trainer loses! Battle On!

LevitatingLamprey Posts His/Her First Pokemon
pimpgangster Posts His Pokemon And Actions
LevitatingLamprey Posts His/Her Actions
I Ref
elDino Points Out The Little Mistakes I Keep Making
I Ref Again

Ohh, and Ferrothorn is banned in this battle. Sorry about that. =]

OK< I'll bring out my Love Hina's alter-ego, Narusegawa!

Good luck, Naru! Show that guy who's boss! But refrain from excessive rage, OK?

OK Lets do this Trinity!

Lets start off with a Screen of Light to weaken that Ice Beam of hers. Then lets bring the Rain by Dancing and then finish up with a STAB super effective Thunder
Light Screen~Rain Dance~Thunder

GL Lamprey and SimonSays. Have fun!!

Watch out, Naru, because we're in big trouble! Start by throwing out a 15 HP Substitute, concealing your true form and emotions from that ditzy duffer of a dragon! Once that's up, blitz Trinity with a furious Dragon Rush, and aim for her eyes! Finish up with a Return to show your foe just how much it's hurt you! Maybe that will soften her up JUST a little....no, probably not. (If only Keitaro-Slap was a technique...) Plough on through the storm and wait out its end...if you can! Good luck, Naru, pimpgangster and SimonSays.

To summarise:

15 HP Substitute-Dragon Rush into her face-Return

OK!

Alright, let's make sure we lay down the groundwork for a good battle, then.

Swablu Narusegawa (F)
EN: 100
Stats: None
Other: None
Moves: 15HP Substitute ~ Dragon Rush (aiming for the face) ~ Return

EN: 100
Spe: 52
Moves: Light Screen ~ Rain Dance ~ Thunder
Note: I had to use Orange, because you can't really see Yellow well on the white background.

Round 1 Start!
The round opens up with a quick Light Screen from Trinity, shielding itself from any special attack that Narusegawa may launch at her. Naru also throws up her own form of protection, putting her own life force into a small doll, a Substitute that'll take any and all damage taken to it. In other news, my girlfriend squeed at the thought of a Swablu Plushie.
Trinity begins to move its little Cloud-Sheep feet, nodding its head back and forth. With a twist, it completes its Dance, summoning a Rainstorm! Umbrellas up! Naru doesn't wait another moment, coming out from behind its substitute to Rush at the single-headed Trinity with all the force of a Dragon! The attack strikes Trinity in the face, dealing Super-Effective Damage!
Trinity, angered by the sudden attack against itself, summons a gigantic Thunderbolt that utterly annhilates the Substitute. Naru is inspired by the love of its trainer and Returns this love with strength and loyalty! It attacks Trinity, but perhaps not quite as strong as it could have. Hmm...

This has been Round 1! If we had a Mareep, we could call this the Cotton battle! My name is SimonSays, and what I say, goes. =]

Roll the new stats, Steven!

Post-Round Information:
Field Effects: Raining (2a)

Swablu Narusegawa (F)
HP: 75
EN: 76

HP: 64
EN: 75
Other: Light Screen (3a)

Action 1:
Monohm: Uses Light Screen! (8 En) Light Screen lasts for 6 Actions!
Swablu: Uses Substitute! (12 - 1 = 11 En) (-15HP) Swablu created a Substitute!

Action 2:
Monohm: Uses Rain Dance! (10 En) Rain Lasts for 4 Actions!
Swablu: Uses Dragon Rush! (7 En) (Miss <150, rolled 869) (Crit <63, rolled 973) (10+(3-3)*1.5)*1.5) = 15 Dmg!

Action 3:
Monohm: Uses Thunder! (8 - 1 = 7 En) (Crit <63, rolled 12) A Critical Hit! (12+3+3+(4-3)*1.5)*1.5) = 29.25 = 29 Dmg! Substitute was Completely Obliterated!
Swablu: Uses Return! (7 - 1 = 6 En) (Crit <63, rolled 682) (8+3+(3-3)*1.5) = 11 Dmg!

For my own benefit:
Swablu
SpD: Rank 3

Monohm

LevitatingLamprey Orders
pimpgangster Orders
I ref

OK, Naru, we're in biiiiiig trouble here! That dastardly Monohm has the storm coming to us big time! But maybe we can use that pain to our advantage! Start by Returning your emotions of sadness and pain at that insufferably cute drake, then throw up a 20 HP Substitute to make Simon's girlfriend squee yet more! We need to be able to take a Thunderbolt from above and live, or our sole hope of victory is out the window, blown away by the furious gale! Finish by Roosting in a corner of the arena while your plushie self sits out in center field to reaccumulate energy lost from your first cotton-filled doll replica.

To sum up:

Return-20HP Substitute-Roost

Also, SS, you're a great ref! ^_^

Rain dance Lasts for 4 ROUNDS other than that good job reffing!

ok Trinity, lets put the hurt on him with another Thunder to start. as he goes for the substitute use another Thunder then finish the round by Dancing like a Dragon

Thunder~Thunder~Dragon Dance

O Rly? Hmm, turns out you're right. Sorry about that.

Pre-Round Information:
Field Effects: Raining (10a)

Swablu Narusegawa (F)
HP: 75
EN: 76
Moves: Return ~ Substitute 20HP ~ Roost

HP: 64
EN: 75
Other: Light Screen (3a)
Moves: Thunder X2 ~ Dragon Dance

Round 2 Start!

I'll try to make this quick, but tasteful.

Trinity: THUNDA BOLTS AND LIGHTNING! VERY VERY FRIGHTENING!
Naru: FRIENDSHIP TACKLE!
Trinity: MORETHUNDA! MORE THUNDA!
Naru: Must... Make... PLUSHIE!
Trinity: Stop! No more Battle! More DANCE!
Naru: Sleepy... Roosting.

Speed-Flavour, I think. Should try this more often.

Post Round Information:
Field Effects: Raining (7a)

Swablu Narusegawa (F)
HP: 25
EN: 43
Other: Substitute (20HP)

HP: 51
Spe: 78
Stats: +1 Attack, +1 Speed

Action 1:
Monohm: Uses Thunder! (8-1+4 = 11 En) (Crit <63, rolled 413) (12+3+(4-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 24.75 = 25 Dmg! (Para <300, rolled 349)
Swablu: Uses Return! (7-1 = 6 En) (Crit <63, rolled 200) (10+3+(3-3)*1.5) = 13 Dmg!

Action 2:
Monohm: Uses Thunder! 8-1+8 = 15 En) (Crit <63, rolled 89) (12+3+(4-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 24.75 = 25 Dmg! (Para <300, rolled 452)
Swablu: Uses Substitute! (18-1 = 17 En) (-20HP) Swablu created a Substitute!

Action 3:
Monohm: Uses Dragon Dance! (7-1 = 6 En) Attack Rose! Speed Rose!
Swablu: Uses Roost! (11-1 = 10 En) (+20HP) Regained Health!

pimpgangster Orders
LevitatingLamprey Orders
I ref

Too tired to add much flavour...;A;

Start by Roosting on the ground to recover some energy, then go with a Dragon Rush and then Return your feelings if you still have any energy or HP left! :/

I'll try do this really fast, so you can post as soon as you can. =]

Post Round Information:
Field Effects: Raining (7a)

Swablu Narusegawa (F)
HP: 25
Other: Substitute (20HP)
Moves: Roost ~ Dragon Rush ~ Return

HP: 51
Moves: Spark ~ Thunder ~ Chill

Round 3 Start!
A whole new day, and I'm feeling a little bit more refreshed, so let's get the flavour going!

Trinity charges it's wool, Sparks flying off of it as it tackles into the little Substitute. a thousand fangirls in the audience cry... and the Substitute is no more. It must have been a Critical hit. Naru continues its chance to heal, Roosting and regaining more of its lost health.
Trinity, the master of the Storm, calls another Thunderbolt down from the sky, it hitting the true Naru right on the mark. Wow, this looks like it's it for Narusegawa-san, let's see what's next...
"SWABLU!" From out of the dust and sparks, Naru Rushes out, Draconic forces inherited from it's Father! It would seem that it's not over for our little Cottony-friend!
Trinity, seemingly indifferent to the fact it still has an opponent, takes a moment to relax and Chill out, regaining a little lost Energy. Naru, it would seem, has been watching a lot of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic; it rushes at Trinity with Rainbows backing it, striking with the full force of love and affection! A good Return for all the effort its put into the battle!

This has been Round 3! Bless your face! If you sneezed at any time during your reading of this Round, bless you! Peace off!

Post Round Information:
Field Effects: Raining (4a)

Swablu Narusegawa (F)
HP: 20
EN: 15

HP: 23
EN: 44

Action 1:
Monohm: Uses Spark! (5-1 = 4 En) (Crit <63, rolled 55) (7+3+3+(3-3)*1.5)*1.5+(1*1.5) = 21 Dmg! Substitute Faded!
Swablu: Uses Roost! (11+4 = 15 En) (+20HP)

Action 2:
Monohm: Uses Thunder! (8-1 = 7 En) (Crit <63, rolled 294) (12+3+(4-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 24.75 = 25 Dmg! (Para <200, rolled 523)
Swablu: Uses Dragon Rush! (7 En) (Miss <250, rolled 256) (Crit <63, rolled 134) (10+(3-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 15 Dmg!

Action 3:
Monohm: Chilled! (+12 En)
Swablu: Uses Return! (7-1= 6 En) (Crit <63, rolled 194) (10+3+(3-3)*1.5) = 13 Dmg!

Thunder~Chill~Chill

IF the 1st Thunder doesn't KO for some reason THEN use Shock Wave until it dies

oh an Lamprey, bout you vs Albino sorry bout late reffing but I've had IRL problems. am doing the 2nd round now though

Well, it's been a good battle, but I'm afraid we can't possibly defeat this becottoned behemoth, Naru! Ow! Don't hit me! (<3 Love Hina) Well, maybe a miracle will come from above....I'll avenge your imminent defeat...OUCH! Stop hitting me! *words aside to Hajike and Midori* We won't win, you two do know that, right? Just try and get 2 of those bitches down!* Wha...Naru, stop it...kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Team Keitaro's blasting off againnn! Wobbuffet! MIME MIME!

Also sorry to hear about those problems, pimp, but I can wait: I'm not going to enforce the DQ on you! Just no 28 DQs or anything! ;) Also, SImonSays, despite some irksome grammatical errors, I LOVE your flavour jokes! You make a very good ref!

ACTIONS WITH NO FLAVOUR BECAUSE NARU WILL LOSE NOW

Return-Sing-Dragon Rush

I derped when I remembered I had Sing and could've used it....XD

The Grammatical errors can be credited to my computer not red-lining them when they do appear. Or it was delliberate, depends on where.

Pre-Round Information:
Field Effects: Raining (4a)

Swablu Narusegawa (F)
HP: 20

Round 4 Start!
Monohm calls for one last Thunder from the sky, striking Naru so hard, that the Angels cry. Ohh, what cruel foe would KO such a sweet soul... Ohh what lies have we been told about Lightning never striking the same place twice...

This is SimonSays, and a Hero has fallen in our midst...

The new stats, Steven...

Post-Round Information:
Field Effects: Raining (3a)

Swablu Narusegawa (F)
HP: -5 (KO'd)
Other: KO'd

EN: 37

Action 1:
Monohm: Uses Thunder! (8-1 = 7 En) (Crit <63, rolled 638) (12+3+(4-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 24.75 = 25 Dmg!
Naru: KO'd

LevitatingLamprey Sends out Next Pokemon and Orders
pimpgangster Orders
I ref

I'm so sorry, Naru! Well, anyway, I think it's high time Little Miss Midori came out to save the day! Right, we need to get this flufy demon off the field as soon as possible, so start with a cluster of toxic seeds that make our enemy fall asleep. Once it's down for the count, strike with your frosty Hidden Power, then conclude by sucking up that Monohm's dreams in one last gasp with a Dream Eater!

Sleep Powder-HP Ice-Dream Eater

OK, pimp, I'm waiting. *sobs*

OK, Trinity, lets use the skills you gained in the Matrix to Dodge that Sleep Powder. After you have done this Charge your power to raise your Special Defense, then end the round with a crippling Toxic right at her

Dodge Sleep Powder~Charge~Toxic

Alright, the time for mourning is over... A new Challenger appears!

And I forgot that the Dragon Dance has been in effect for 4 Actions.

Pre-Round Information:

Petilil [Midori] (F)
En: 100
Moves: Sleep Powder ~ Hidden Power ~ Dream Eater

Moves: Dodge ~ Charge ~ Toxic

Round 5 Start!
Reffing will come in the morning. =P

Post-Round Information:
Raining (1a)

Petilil [Midori] (F)
En: 77

HP: -5 (KO'd)
Other: KO'd

Action 1:
Monohm: Dodges! (52-30)/5 = -4.4% Foe's next attack.
Petilil: Uses Sleep Powder! (7-1 = 6 En) (Miss <294, rolled 417) (1 out of 3, rolled 3) Intense Sleep. Asleep for 2 Actions)

Action 2:
Monohm: Sleeping!
Petilil: Uses Hidden Power! (5 En) (Crit <63, rolled 267) (7+(4-2)*1.5)*1.5 = 15 Dmg!

Action 3:
Monohm: Sleeping!
Petilil: Uses Dream Eater! (12 En) (Crit <63, rolled 325) (10+(4-2)*1.5) = 13 Dmg!

Midori the Petilil
Stats

Trinity the Monohm

pimpgangster sends out a new Pokemon and Orders
LevitatingLamprey Orders
I Ref

GO Spretzal

Aerial Ace~Brave Bird~U-turn

The first time Midori use HP Ice use Protect

also Midori should be on 77 EN at the end of the round

I have a sowly receding migraine, not even just a bad headache, so I'm going to slowly type this out.

Start with a rain of soporific powders that cloud Spretzal's judgement and knock him out cold. Once he's asleep, coat him in a thick tangle of Leech Seeds and finish up with an HP Ice to clip his wings! If he wakes up on Action 3, use Synthesis instead to gain some solar energy! If at ANY time he wakes up before action 3, or Sleep Powder misses, move actions down the list, keeping Sleep Powder as the prioritised actions.

Sleep Powder-Leech Seed-HP Ice
If he wakes on Turn 3 use Synthesis
If he wakes on Turn 2 or Sleep Powder misses, move all actions down the list (keep Sleep Powdering until he sleeeeeps!)

Ugh...

Alrighty then, let's get another Round in the air, shall we? A new challenger Appears!

Pre-Round Information:

Taillow (Spretzal) (M)
En: 100
Moves: Aerial Ace ~ Brave Bird ~ U-Turn
Sub Protect if he uses HP Ice

Petilil (Midori) (F)
Moves: Sleep Powder ~ Leech Seed ~ HP Ice

Round 6 Start!
Alright then, let's get a whole new round up in the air! And now we have a Flying-type, we can do that! Gogogo!

Spretzal, head-and-shoulders faster than everyone else in the room, shows us its Flying prowess by

Post-Round Information:

Taillow (Spretzal) (M)
HP: 79
En: 90
Other: Seeded (5a), Asleep (Awake next action)

Petilil (Midori) (F)
HP: 48
En: 52

Action 1:
Taillow: Uses Aerial Ace! (4-1 = 3 En) (Crit <63, rolled 7) A Critical Hit! (6+3+3+(3-2)*1.5)*1.5 = 20.25 = 20 Dmg!
Petilil: Uses Sleep Powder! (7 - 1 = 6 En) (Miss <250, rolled 248) (Miss)

Between Actions:
The Rain Stopped! (Although no one cares...)

Action 2:
Taillow: Uses Brave Bird! (8-1 = 7 En) (Crit <63, rolled 946) (12+3+(3-2)*1.5)*1.5 = 24.75 = 25 Dmg! 8 Dmg Recoil!
Petilil: Uses Sleep Powder! (7-1+4 = 10 En) (Miss <250, rolled 851) (1|1|2, rolled 1) Taillow Fell Asleep! (Light)

Action 3:
Taillow: Sleeping!
Petilil: Uses Leech Seed! (10-1 = 9 En) ( Miss <100, rolled 193) Foe was seeded!

Post Round:
Taillow: Loses 3HP!
Petilil: Gains 3HP!

Midori the Petilil

Spretzal the Taillow
SpA: Rank 1 (-)

I dislike hax immensely.....;A; OK, well...let's begin with a soporific Sleep Powder once more to befoul the judgment of our foe once more. Then, clip its wings with a Stun Spore and conclude with a furious HP Ice delivered from our frosty heart. If Sleep Powder or Stun Spore miss replace them (both if necessary) with another HP Ice.

Lets try a little BB spam

Protect~Brave Bird~Facade

IF you are not Paralysed by A3 then use Roost

also SS you forgot to factor in recoil from BB for Taillow when doing calcs

I will have damned myself as a ref if I was so lazy as to not post some flavour this round. I would be a shameful blight to elDino, I would.

Also, LeviLamprey, your Substitution wouldn't work; in order to miss, those attacks have to be used. You can't un-use them, even if they did miss.

Pre-Round Information:

Taillow (Spretzal) (M)
HP: 79
En: 90
Other: Seeded (5a), Asleep (Awake next action)
Moves: Protect ~ Brave Bird ~ Facade

Petilil (Midori) (F)
HP: 48
En: 52
Moves: Sleep Powder ~ Stun Spore ~ Hidden Power Ice

Round 7 Start!
Welcome back to the ASB Arena. I am your (slightly tired) Ref and host for today, and we're gonna see some mighty powerful moves in this herein Stadium! Battle On!

Midori readys some more of it's special Powder, grown specifically to make the inhaler fall asleep. But, as the Green-blue powder spreads over Spretzal, he throws up a quick Protective Barrier, the Sleep Powder falling uselessly onto the ground.

Spretzal, now taking the offensive, quickly flaps up into the air, slamming itself whole-heartedly into the lil' Petilil, this pure show of Bravery and other Bird-like displays of gusto, catching Midori off-guard and landing a Critical Hit! Ohh, lord! Midori, not about to give up on its Status-spreading dreams, throws up a quick Stun Spore as Spretzal tackles into her, leaving her foe Paralyzed!

Midori, enjoying its foes current 'prediciment, unleashes its own Hidden Power, chilling Spretzal to its bones! The little Taillow tries to retaliate, but it's Muscles completely lock up, making it Unable to move!

It would appear that the RNG Fairy visited both of you during this round. This is SimonSays, and I don't need a space.

Roll moar stats, Steven!

Post-Round Information:

Taillow (Spretzal) (M)
HP: 45
Spe: (21.25) 85
Other: Seeded (2a), Paralyzed (15%), Guts Activated

Petilil (Midori) (F)
HP: 28
En: 35

Action 1:
Taillow: Woke Up! Uses Protect! (7-1 = 6 En) Taillow Protected itself!
Petilil: Uses Sleep Powder! (7-1 = 6 En) Blocked by Protect!

Between Actions:
Taillow: -3HP!
Petilil: +3HP!

Action 2:
Taillow: Uses Brave Bird! (8-1 = 7 En) (Crit <63, rolled 19) A Critical Hit! (12+3+3+(3-2)*1.5)*1.5 = 29.25 = 29 Dmg! (10 Dmg Recoil!)
Petilil: Uses Stun Spore! (7-1 = 6 En) (Miss <250, rolled 607) Spretzal is Paralzed! It may not be able to move! (25%)

Between Actions:

Action 3:
Petilil: Uses Hidden Power! (5 En) (Crit <63, rolled 911) (7+(4-2)*1.5)*1.5 = 15 Dmg!
Taillow: (Para <250, rolled 72) Taillow is Paralyzed! It is unable to move! (Now 20%)

Post-Round:
Taillow: Paralysis lessens! (Now 15%)

pimpgangster Orders
LevitatingLamprey Orders
I ref

OK spreztal you did well and now it's time to finish this.

Facade~Aerial Ace~Facade.
IF you become free from Paralysis exchange Facade for Brave Bird

Simon sorry to keep nitpicking but you forgot the Guts boost for Taillow on its Brave Bird

Well, we're going down, but he's paralysed, so we can move first to deliver a powerful HP Ice. Follow with an....HP Ice and conclude the round with...AN HP ICE!

HP Ice*3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)