Best in show! <3

GL for your Trade Thread & Please CMT for :

Shiny Kyogre Kazo- 02016
Modest - Drizzle
Iv's: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Available with 4 Hp / 252 spAtk / 252 speed or UT

- Water spout, Hydro pump, Thunder, Ice beam

This Kyogre is from Kazos giveaway. I can redistrubute, but you cannot. Kyogre is probably one of the most powerful pokémon in Ubers thanks to its massive stats and broken ability. It can even 2KO Blissey with choice spec Water spout and its so threatening that people will even use Quagsire in Ubers to counter it.

Shiny Houndoom♀Hammie - 39328
Timid - Flash fire
Iv's: 31 / x/ 24 / 30 / 26 / 30
Hidden power: fighting 67
Available with Ev-spread 4 hp / 252 spAtk / 252 speed or UT

- Overheat, Dark pulse, Hidden power fighting 67, Flamethrower

Eh, dive ball houndoom? xD I don't really like houndooms shiny sprite too much, but I couldn't resist it. It comes with the choice-spec set since it learns nasty plot after lv 50. Catch date:30 june 2010.

Wailord♀J.Frost- 09162
Naive - Water veil
Iv's: 31 / 30 / 27 / 30 / 31 / 31
Hidden power: Grass 70
Available with Ev-spread 28 Atk / 252 spAtk / 228 speed or UT

- Water spout, Hydro pump, Ice beam, Selfdestruct

This Wailords is caught by Negator and he gave me redistribution rights of it! :)
All I can say about it is that its perfect, awsome and I love it! Dive ball Wailord only comes Ev'd, while the Great ball Wailord (nickname: "JIMBO!?o.O" for some extra awsomeness)comes both Ev'd and UT. Meant to be used with scarf to make good use of water spout and later exlode on something! Selfdestruct Wailord is so epic and this one is pretty much perfect!

CMT for this please:

Shiny Ninetales♀Linda- 54802
Timid - Flash fire
Iv's: 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30 / 30
Hidden power: Rock 70
Sorry nothing

I see. Can I swap Manectric with Wailord then? (it's on my Wants list)
Sure :)

CMT, and tell me if you find anything interesting there, then i'll tell you what I want :)
I love the shiny Mightyena!

cmt for this please:

Shiny Kyogre Kazo- 02016
Modest - Drizzle

I like the jolly Ho-oh :) Could you nickname it Fenix?

GL for your Trade Thread & Please CMT for :

Shiny Kyogre Kazo- 02016
Modest - Drizzle

This Kyogre is from Kazos giveaway. I can redistrubute, but you cannot. Kyogre is probably one of the most powerful pokémon in Ubers thanks to its massive stats and broken ability. It can even 2KO Blissey with choice spec Water spout and its so threatening that people will even use Quagsire in Ubers to counter it.

Shiny Houndoom♀Hammie - 39328
Timid - Flash fire
Iv's: 31 / x/ 24 / 30 / 26 / 30
Hidden power: fighting 67
Available with Ev-spread 4 hp / 252 spAtk / 252 speed or UT

- Overheat, Dark pulse, Hidden power fighting 67, Flamethrower

Eh, dive ball houndoom? xD I don't really like houndooms shiny sprite too much, but I couldn't resist it. It comes with the choice-spec set since it learns nasty plot after lv 50. Catch date:30 june 2010.

Wailord♀J.Frost- 09162
Naive - Water veil
Iv's: 31 / 30 / 27 / 30 / 31 / 31
Hidden power: Grass 70
Available with Ev-spread 28 Atk / 252 spAtk / 228 speed or UT

- Water spout, Hydro pump, Ice beam, Selfdestruct

This Wailords is caught by Negator and he gave me redistribution rights of it! :)
All I can say about it is that its perfect, awsome and I love it! Dive ball Wailord only comes Ev'd, while the Great ball Wailord (nickname: "JIMBO!?o.O" for some extra awsomeness)comes both Ev'd and UT. Meant to be used with scarf to make good use of water spout and later exlode on something! Selfdestruct Wailord is so epic and this one is pretty much perfect!

sorry nothing I Need.

Great I would like the EV'd version! Could I get it nicknamed: Kiyokio

I am ready to trade whenever you are.
Okay, which one did you want, vileplume or Bellosom?

Vileplume.
Oh right, I forgot. It accurally comes as a Gloom, and I seam to be out of leaf stones :( Anyway, I need to transfer it over to my other platinum game (takes a couple of mins) to nickname so can you add this code instead: 2579 0724 1171

Late Good Luck!

And please CMT:

Heatran♀Linda- 54802
Timid - Flash fire
Iv's: 31 / 23 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Hidden power: electric 70
Available with 4 hp / 252 spAtk/ 252 speed or UT

Thanks.

I can trade now if you're free/not tired with all those CMTs already xD Oh, and could you nickname Whiscash Whiskas?

I can trade now if you're free/not tired with all those CMTs already xD Oh, and could you nickname Whiscash Whiskas?
Sorry nothing

Haha, I'm a little tired xD I'm not used to getting so many at the same time xD I can't nickname Whiscash that unfortenely :/ Its bred on a japanese game so its 5 characters only. I can trade in around 15 mins, gonna go and take a quick shower now :P

Munchlax♂Linda- 54802
Careful - Thick fat
Available with Ev-spread 4 Atk/ 252 Def / 252 spDef or UT

- Curse, Body slam, Earthquake, Rest

cmt for this^

would like to use this in NU battles :p

Please CMT for

Heatran♀Linda- 54802
Timid - Flash fire
Iv's: 31 / 23 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Hidden power: electric 70
Available with 4 hp / 252 spAtk/ 252 speed or UT

CMt for

Arcanine♂Linda- 30172
Modest - Intimidate
Iv's: 31 / 9 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 31
Hidden power: Ground 68
Available with 192 hp / 252 spAtk / 64 speed or UT

- Morning sun, Sunny day, Fire bast, Hidden power

This Arcanine is almost flawless and bred without any RNG abuse. I used a Arcanine like this as a sunny day lead on Shoddy, but now when Alakazam, Frostlass and shit like that is brought down in UU I'm not so sure this Arcanine is such a great lead anymore xD

Politoed♂ZOISITE - 44738
Calm - Water absorb
Iv's: 31 / 23 / 28 / 30 / 31 / 31
Hidden power: Grass 67
Available with Ev-spread 252 hp / 6 spAtk / 252 spDef or UT

- Haze, Refresh,Splash, Hydro pump

Woah, politoed is soo cute! This one is bred with haze, refresh and splash. Refresh is nice since you probably gonna switch this thing into those UU bulky waters, and they tend to carry toxic. Ev'd version comes with hydro pump since that's a pre-evo move. Hidden power grass is still nice, I seen more gastradons/Quagsire than mantine/pelliper, but personally I think Politoed have to much support moves to have place for hidden power..

Interested in:

sassy venasuar
brave tyranitar
brave munchlax
modest shiny kyogre
aqua jet feraligtar
impish steelix

cmt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)