Best Luck in Pokémon

Xen

Pokémon Peddler
is a Smogon Social Media Contributor
Is that a feature in Sun Version? That could come in handy once I move breeding to there.
Yeah, once you hatch a certain number of eggs (was it 10? I can't remember) and talk to an NPC at the Battle Tree, he'll unlock the IV checker, which is present directly from the PC with a tap of a button.

Yeah, once you hatch a certain number of eggs (was it 10? I can't remember) and talk to an NPC at the Battle Tree, he'll unlock the IV checker, which is present directly from the PC with a tap of a button.
Wish I had this in Alpha Sapphire! Guess I'll just have to hope that at least Special Defense is 30 IVs.

Recently I saved before Fighting Kukui in Pokemon Sun and during the credits I had to go to school and accidently turned it off instead of putting it in sleep mode. So when I was fighting Kukui again I sent my Island Scan Samurott aginst his braviary because mine had ice beam and guess what, I FROZE HIS BRAVIARY TWICE IN A ROW. #FreezeHaxforLife #GetShrektKukui

Me vs Blue:

Venusaur used Razor Leaf!
It's super effective!
Slowbro used Blizzard!
It's super effective!
Venusaur was frozen solid!

me: AWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEA

Venusaur was defrosted!
Venusaur used Razor Leaf!
It's super effective!
Slowbro fainted!
Gress is out of usable Pokémon!
Gress whited out!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

For years, I've had terrible luck with shinies, hadn't legitimately caught a single one. Then in SuMo, I decided to do a blind Nuzlocke, and as such was grinding like crazy. I was in that place where it always rains, and I stumbled upon a shiny Pelipper, one of my favorite Pokemon. A few minutes later, I found another shiny Pelipper. Feeling pretty pumped, I decided to do a bit of shiny chaining in the volcano area (sorry, I'm terrible with Route names) and in less than 100 turns, I had myself a shiny female Salandit.

In my Sun post game, I decided to go for Necrozma. I looked up where he lived and bulbapedia said ten carat hill. I had never been there before.
Thinking I needed shove, I was going for farthest hollow and found flyinium Z. COMPLETELY BY ACCIDENT!!
When I finally found farthest hollow, the first pokemon I saw there was, not just necrozma on the first try, but a 3 perfect IV, hasty Necrozma. First pokemon in ten carat hill EVER, and the only thing that could possibly be better was if it was shiny...

Last edited: