BEST OF THE REST FINALS

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah. This is it. After some number of months that is far less than the factory tournament two trainers, SubwayJ and Matezoide, ahve defeated all comers for the chance at taking home the coveted prize of a Meloetta. Best of luck to you both.

Bring 5, Pick 3 Singles. You will submit a team of 5 Pokemon that will be locked in at the start of the tournament. For each match, you will PM your referee your team of 3 Pokemon and will not have access to the other 2 after the match has begun.
ASB Arena. Naturally.
Strict 3 day Disqualification. I absolutely will not tolerate any johns. You will get a single warning per round. After that, you go over DQ and you're done. Referees please tag the combatants when you have finished your reffing. Players, if you know you're going to be away you better make it crystal clear to me and the other parties that you will need an extended DQ time.
2 Substitutions.
Turn Order: Coin Flip
8 Recoveries, 20 Chills
All Abilities
All Items
Switch=OK
Mega Clause: 1

Matezoide vs SubwayJ
Ref: Elevator Music

Last edited:
Ummm... Both these guys are pretty cool although mat posts my little pony stuff....

So... let the best man win!

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
this is tough one. I think SubwayJ has some advantage. But considering who his opponent is, it would be unwise to predict a winner here. I only predict that it will sure be an interesting match to watch.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
This should end up being a great match. Team match up looks pretty even, so this might come down to skill level, or possibly a lucky break. While SubwayJ's team seems solid, he should fear Mega Venusaur and Bronzong working in tandem. Those two are absolute tanks that both have the potential to snag momentum. Since his team seems a bit less accident prone, I am going to pick Matezoide on this one. This really is anyone's game though; best of luck to both of these battlers that could've easily kept it real in BoB as well. They both deserve the win here :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)