1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Bestest team ever!

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by Unchained1, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Unchained1

Unchained1

Hi this is my 2nd RMT because my 1st one was already the best in wifi OU ever it was hard to back it up but ive done it!
    This revolves around the bestest hidden pokeman ever....
    [​IMG]
    Stinfish (M) @ Big Root
    Trait: Sand Veil
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Serious Nature
    - Fissure
    - Camouflage
    - Shock Wave
    - Curse
    Stinkfish! This is the bestest pokemans ever! It can kill any pokemans with 1 shot Fissure, this makes it the strongest pokeman ever! No one can see it because of its other move camoflarge but i found it and im going to show everyone how cool it is! Its ability sand viel helps it hide from opponents pokeymon when camoflarging. A stab that cant miss aswell it cannot get any better right? WRONG IT LEARNS CURSE!!! What my opponent wants to battle? "STINKFISK CURSE" "YOUR MUMS A HOOKER SON" opponent runs away! Then time for a big root. The rest of my team is based around it.

[​IMG]
    Blissey (F) @ Lum Berry
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Sweet Kiss
    - Focus Punch
    - Shadow Ball
    - DoubleSlap
    Blissey is a wall and stops all special pokemon hurting it so i made it have moves that confuse my opponent like sweet kiss then BAM a Focus punch to the face!! TTar wont like that will he? Also I gave it a lum berry so breloom cant just come in and spore me then I added a reliable stab move in double slap because it slaps had consistently two times! 2 *bleep*ING TIMES!!! Thats like having 2 shots to every move! Now my last move i chose because Blissey is on the heavy side of life I gave it Shadow Ball! Unlike normal shadowball users blissey has a bigger shadow so its already stronger than everything else that uses it.
    So yeah my Special Wall Blissey.

[​IMG]
    Ditto @ Expert Belt
    Trait: Imposter
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd
    Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
    - Transform
    Ditto omfg transform into Mewtwo = Win

[​IMG]
    Quagsire (M) @ (toxic orb)
    Trait: Unaware
    EVs: 252 Def / 252 Spd
    Hardy Nature
    - Scald
    - Curse
    - Brick Break
    - Thief
    My Non Special wall Quagsire dont give a *bleep* if your Arceus hes Unaware! Lolwhat you got a grass attack? Pffft Quag dont give a *bleep* hes Unawear. You think toxic is gonna stop him? BRO HE DONT GIVE A *bleep* HES UNDAWEAR! The Evs show he has mad bulk and speed makes him faster than other Unawear quagsires and scald is his bestest attack burning anything comming his way so his mad Defence is doubled! Brick break, it beaks bricks aswell omfgwhat an epic pokemon wall and can break walls! Ok after seeing Stinkfish curse he right next to his homie cursing away scaring the other battler with bad words like pooface and shampoo they dont want no more! Quag also has swallow for Stinkfish's benefits..

[​IMG]
    Mew @ BlackGlasses
    Trait: Synchronize
    Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
    - Transform
    Mew Is Epic right? "Mew Transform" turns into MewTwo = Win!
    Brave obv nature caus its not scared of shitand Black Glasses for when its sunny.
    [​IMG]
    Jynx (M) @ (leftovers)
    Trait: Oblivious
    Hardy Nature
    - Fake Tears
    - Thief
    - Helping Hand
    - Lovely Kiss
    Jynx the Tranny pokemon. This Hoe has alot of hit points because it takes a thrasing and loves it! Trait is oblivious because she/he dont give a *bleep* about your feelings and will thief your leftovers with her speed and if you catch her? Bam Fake Tears followed with a Lovely Kiss... Then a Helping hand... then a happy ending....
    Also has learned Mean look, Flash, Mimic, Attract, Trick, Sweet Kiss, Lovely Kiss, Confusion, Role Play, Pound and Lick... This is the Whore Pokemon.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Thats my team its so good I dont need 6 pokermans to win and Jynx is usually working anyway plus they already be scared so yeah leave your comments about how cool i am and how this team is the best because it obv is so yeah put this in Featured already plz thanks.
  2. Exclamation!

Exclamation!

cool story, bro
  3. blarajan

blarajan i was born under the same star as shakeitup
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Little Cup Leader

Just lol.
  4. Swaggersaurus

Swaggersaurus I DON'T NEED A MAN
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

idg why this is in trou du cul really

it's just a troll topic -- it doesn't really fit the "so bad it's great" niche
  5. Colonel M

Colonel M I don't suck it's my team that sucks!
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon

The only thing funny about this thread is the Jynx and Nikki Minaj part... that's about it.
  6. Solace

Solace falling slowly
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

the resemblances are striking......
  7. capefeather

capefeather YOU CAN'T STOP ROB
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Hey Unchained1, nice Uber team you got there. Your team definitely needs a slight tweaking, though. Hope you're not offended by these minor suggestions!

Unfortunately, Fissure only works 30% of the time, and doesn't work on everything. Also, using Camouflage to become a Normal-type is really inefficient. Here's the set I suggest:

Arceus @ Life Orb
    EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    - Swords Dance
    - ExtremeSpeed
    - Shadow Claw
    - Earthquake / Brick Break

You really need all the coverage you can get to "kill any pokemans", and even then, you have to choose between Brick Break for Ferrothorn and Earthquake for most other Steels.

I'm guessing you really like battering your foe with physical attacks. However, your Blissey seems a beat weak offensively. Your moves aren't going to cut it. This is what I suggest:

Jirachi @ Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 SpD
    Careful Nature
    - Wish
    - Protect
    - Iron Head
    - Body Slam

Unfortunately, Ditto doesn't get Imposter (yet). You can blame the 4chan Mudkip/Magikarp fanboys for that -.- Anyway, you might do better with a real Mewtwo, for a brutal offensive combo with Stinkfish:

Mewtwo @ Life Orb
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Calm Mind
    - Psystrike
    - Fire Blast / Aura Sphere
    - Ice Beam

You have a really nice Quagsire. It's definitely one of the best Ground-types in the game, countering Arceus and luring Grass-type moves. However, I feel your EVs are a teensy bit inefficient. Quagsire honestly doesn't need Speed at all because it's just going to take every hit like a boss, anyway. So the result is:

Groudon @ Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
    Impish Nature
    - Stealth Rock
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - Dragon Tail

Your Jynx is great, too, but she really needs an attack. Otherwise, guys will just waltz in and have their way with her. She can't just take any guy, you know! Luckily, I have the perfect weapon for her: Dark Pulse.

Darkrai @ Choice Scarf
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Trick
    - Dark Void
    - Nasty Plot
    - Dark Pulse

Finally, since you're using a real Mewtwo, your Mew is kind of not going to be doing much. Hence, I'm going to suggest the only real Pokémon change in this lineup:

Dialga @ Life Orb
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
    Draco Meteor
    Outrage / Brick Break
    Fire Blast
    Thunder

Dialga really helps most of your team, which would otherwise be pretty weak against stuff like Shaymin-S. Thunder might sound weird, but it nails Kyogre, so that's reason enough to use it.

Again, your team is pretty close to the best, but I hope that these tweaks can help it realize its true potential. Good luck with the team!
  8. mingot

mingot free agent
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

next motherfucker that moves a shitty rmt topic to this forum gets banned.

next motherfucker who glorifies a shitty rmt topic that has been moved to this thread by replying gets banned.

warnings have been fucking issued.
  9. mingot

mingot free agent
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

PS. if you are italian you don't know what the fuck funny is

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)