Beware of the Woodland Critters (HP Ice Defog Moltres, shiny DEFOG Scizor w/ tutor moves)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
Bumping with new natures for existing Pokemon (Modest Espurr, Impish Skiddo, Brave Honedge with 31 SpA), as well as Mareep and Bergmites.

I also put up a couple of hexflawless Pokemon and shinies, including a quintflawless Skiddo. Both shinies are nicknameable, from my OT.

Last edited:

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
Which one? I can breed either gender and any ability. I have males in stock with the HA currently. If you're referring to the shiny, it's female as noted.

have a female 31/31/31/x/x/31 jolly solar power Charmander if you're interested or Hasty Protean Frokie x/31/31/31/31/31? Interested in Electrike

Whismur, Modest, Scrappy/Soundproof
31/x/31/31/31/31, Rattled > Scrappy
M: 1 F: 0

31/31/31/31/31/31, Soundproof
F: 1
No egg moves

Spitbacks:
M, F: 31/x/31/31/31/31, Soundproof

M, F: 31/x/x/31/31/31
M, F: 31/x/31/31/x/31
M, F: 31/x/31/31/31/x
I believe both abilities are available for all Whismur spitbacks.

Comments: Exploud gained Boomburst this generation, which is a 140 BP move with STAB, perfect accuracy, and no drawbacks. Combine that with Scrappy and an expansive movepool, and this otherwise unassuming Pokemon packs quite the punch

I am interested in a female either flawless or near flawless spit back as long as it has scrappy. could you cmt?

How is it confusing? Lol. Basically all pokes are on request. I have them with HA and notable egg moves.

Yes I have solar power charmander.

Currently it has DD. I am working on ancient power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)