Beware of the Woodland Critters (HP Ice Defog Moltres, shiny DEFOG Scizor w/ tutor moves)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
New in stock! Flabebe is in Heal Ball, Litleo in Repeat Ball.
RED Flabebe, Calm, Flower Veil or Symbiosis

31/x/31/31/31/31
FV: 2 Sym: 1
Egg moves: none (all are born with Wish though)

Litleo, Timid, Moxie

31/x/31/31/31/31
Moxie
M: 0 F: 1

Rivalry
M:0 F: 1
Egg moves: Yawn

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
If you're willing to take a male sure. Eevee has a crappy female male ratio (for some reason)
I don't mind a male as long as it has the correct nature/ability/moves etc, I intend to use it in battle for Sylveon. Let me know what nature you want for Espurr (Modest or Timid) and I can trade very soon if you can.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
Update. Please note that I am temporarily not trading females with the HA at the moment.

Spritzee, Sassy, Aroma Veil/Healer

31/x/31/31/31/0
M: 2 F: 0

Healer
31/x/31/31/31/0
M: 3 F: 1

Egg moves: Wish

Spitbacks:
M, F: 31/x/31/31/31/x
F: 31/x/31/31/31/31
I released other spreads due to full boxes but I will trade spitbacks. You may not request spreads (although you may request 0 speed on your spitback).

Comments: Pain in the ass to breed, so I will not be trading females with Aroma Veil for the time being. Aromatisse is a great Trick Room setter and utility mon with decent bulk, hence why I included Wish. Aroma Veil is an excellent ability that protects your Pokemon from Taunt and such. Healer is also good if you run a team with a lot of sweepers since status can be very powerful in VGC. Relaxed will be available in the future.​

CMT for the flower

I also have careful vullaby 31/31/31/x/31/31 foul play knock off roost (haven't listed), adamant prankster brave bird roost murkrow

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
CMT for the flower

I also have careful vullaby 31/31/31/x/31/31 foul play knock off roost (haven't listed), adamant prankster brave bird roost murkrow
I'd like a Larvitar please. EDIT: What ability did you want?

Hey interested in timid elektrike
Does Furfrou sound good?

I won't be able to trade with either of you til tomorrow, I'm not going to be online much due to having plans.

I'd like a Larvitar please. EDIT: What ability did you want?

Does Furfrou sound good?

I won't be able to trade with either of you til tomorrow, I'm not going to be online much due to having plans.
Which gender do you want ? i may have to breed more of that. Symboias please :p

Not a missingno

Banned deucer.
If you do spitbacks (I assume) for a standard 96 BP worth of items,can an ability capsule get me a flawless?If so,can I have a mareep?If that doesnt interest you,I have a 31/31/31/31/30/31 Manectric.(I assume this spread because at level 50 its defense is 100 and its special defense is 99)

I am interested in a Modest 5x31 IV Amaura and Whismur and maybe in a Timid 5x31 IV Electrike with Lightning Rod.

I can offer you following pokemon:
- 5x31 Adamant Huge Power Marill with Belly Drum, Aqua Jet and Superpower
- 5x31 Timid Caterpie (any ability)
- 5x31 Adamant Shroomish with Bullet Seed and Spore (any ability)
- 5x31 Jolly Hustle Delibird with Ice Shards and Ice Punch
- 5x31 jolly Regenerator or HA-Mienfoo
- 5x31 Timid Compondeyes Scatterbug (Marine)

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
Are people illiterate? I have "no trade thread, no trade" in big letters in the OP and people still seem to miss it. I don't trade with people without threads because I don't want the higher risk involved. And since they can't read big, bold letters, it makes these people look even worse.

Which gender do you want ? i may have to breed more of that. Symboias please :p
Male please.

If you do spitbacks (I assume) for a standard 96 BP worth of items,can an ability capsule get me a flawless?If so,can I have a mareep?If that doesnt interest you,I have a 31/31/31/31/30/31 Manectric.(I assume this spread because at level 50 its defense is 100 and its special defense is 99)
I guess I can do a Mareep for an Ability Capsule, I'll have to breed more though.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
Shop will be on a small hiatus from December 27th to Jan 4th due to a trip. I will be putting up my post-Pokebank catalog around then, which includes my previous generation Pokemon, events, and XY-bred Pokemon with Pokebank improvements. I still have time to put up one breed:

Cyndaquil, Modest/Timid, Blaze

31/x/31/31/31/31
M: 0 F: 0 - restocking
Egg moves: Extrasensory

Comments: My first post-Pokebank breed! No Hidden Power but you can attempt to make up that coverage with Extrasensory or Nature Power (Tri Attack). You should be spamming Eruption anyways.​

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
CMT for ♀ Adamant Honedge 31/31/31/x/31/31. Thanks :)
♂ Timid Froakie, Ability: Protean --> (31/x/31/31/31/31)

This good? I need to breed another because I'm out of stock on Honedges atm.

cmt for aroma veil female spirtzee
Comments: Pain in the ass to breed, so I will not be trading females with Aroma Veil for the time being.
Sorry 'bout that. I do have several 31/x/31/31/31/x spitbacks though or other imperfect ones with zero speed. I will not be trading 31/x/31/31/31/0 females until I run out of males because RNG has been unkind to me.

cmt for amaura?
Sorry for the dumb question, but any egg moves on Chimchar or is it just as listed?

I just need a female aroma veil one I would prefer a spitback with 0 speed. Let me know what I can get you in my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)