Beware the trapping Mismagius! (UU/NU)

So I decided to post my Best UU team... even though it consists of a NU pokemon. So far this team has won about 14 battles and lost 0 times on random battlers on Serebii.net. I kinda doubt that it really counts as much but the battlers werent to nooby. Most battles finished as 6-0 -4-0. I havent lost more then 2 pokemon so far. on Shoddy my team was 21-4 on the Smogon University server. So those battlers were definitely not noobs. Check the team out and tell me what you think. Tell me if you feel i should change some stuff up or anyhting. I'm open to all critisism so share your mind.

AT FIRST GLANCE:

IN DEPTH LOOK:

REGISTEEL

Type: STEEL
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Careful (+SpD, -SpA)
EVs:252HP/100Atk/156SpD
Moveset:
Thunder Wave
Stealth Rock
Iron Head
Earthquake​

I've found Registeel to be one of the most effective Bulky leads in the UU tier. Registeels EVs Help him survive almost anything. This guy has takes a Modest Ninetails' Fire Blast and survived with around 40% Hp left. Earthquake counters most fire pokemon in UU. The only fire pokemon Registeel hasnt been able to face so far is Moltres and Typhlosion. For those two id recommend switching to Slowbro. Although he isnt se up to take spl attacks slowbro can still take an Eruption or Over heat and save up to 60% hp.​

Registeels Weaknesses are FIRE, GROUND, and FIGHTING. For Registeels FIRE weakness try switching to Slowbro and maybe Porygon2 (as long as the pokemon using the fire attack has Flash Fire as its ability). GROUND type attacks should be answered with Mismagius or possibly Slowbro if the opponent has a weak Attack stat. FIGHTING is to be answered by Mismagius and Slowbro.

PORYGON2

Type: NORMAL
Ability: Trace
Nature: Calm (+SpD, -Atk)
EVs:252HP/6Def/252SpD
Moveset:
Discharge
Ice Beam
Magic Coat
Recover​

To be completely honest I say Porygon2 isnt given enough credit. It was placed in the UU tier when i believe that it should be placed in either BL or Limbo. I have used a Porygon2 in OU battles and it works incredibly well. This Porygon2's main goal is to Either focus on Paralyzing your foe with Discharge or countering your foes Status inducing moves with Magic Coat. I've switched this pokemon on Yanmegas numerous times and put them to sleep with their own Hypnosis. Recover helps this pokemon wall your opponents.​

Porygon2's only weakness is FIGHTING which is easily countered by Mismagius and Slowbro.

MISMAGIUS

Type: GHOST
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)
EVs:252HP/252Def/6Spe
Moveset:
Mean Look
Parish Song
Protect
Pain Split​

Now for the teams main threat to any opponent. This is my own interpretation of a the Parish Trapper Mismagius. i chose to gow ith a Bold nature and to max its Defense and HP rather then spending 40 EVs into speed and maxing its sp def. i Felt as if the Mismagius should have relatively the same Defense and Special Defense in order to use this set properly. this set does just that, with this Ev spread Mismagius has 324Hp 240Def and 246 SpD. Mismagius Lives through any sweepers attacks. it is most ideal to use Mismagius on Hitmontops or any pokemon you can counter without taking damage on the switch in. what you should do is start off with Mean Look, then use Parish Song (Parish count should be to 3 for both pokemon), use Protect to waste one turn (Parish count down to 2). Then use Pain split to help recover any HP lost from your first two turns of setting up your Mean Look and Parish Song (now both pokemons Counts are to 1). Now you switch to what ever pokemon will best face your opponents next move and youre done you succesfully knocked out one of your opponents pokemon without even using a single attack.​

Mismagius' weaknesses are GHOST and DARK attacks. Porygon2 and Registeel handle the GHOST attacks like pros. DARK can best be handled by Registeel and can also be countered by Toxicroak but is also risky as Toxicroak is fragil in the Defense and Special Defense category.

MANECTRIC

Type: ELETRIC
Item: Life Orb
Ability: Static
Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Atk)
EVs:6HP/252SpA/252Spe
Moveset:
Charge Beam
Thunder Bolt
Hidden Power [GRASS]
Flamethrower

Whoever decided to make Manectric a NU pokemon is probably insane (No offense). how could a Pokemon with 105 base Speed and 105 base Special Attack be place in NU especially when they have a good Movepool. with this set Manectric has 308 Special Attack and 339 Speed which is pretty fast for the UU tier. Basically you should only use Charge Beam when you are certain you can use it safely and pray for a Special Attack boost. After on Charge Beam boost Manectric's Special Attack is up to 462, Which is good enough to cause a sweep. Flamethrower is for Steelix and HP grass is for Gastrodon.​

Manectric's weakness is only GROUND which can be countered by Mismagius and Slowbro.

TOXICROAK

Type: POISON/FIGHTING
Ability: Dry Skin
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
EVs:6HP/252Atk/252Spe
Moveset:
Substitute
Focus Punch
Sucker Punch
Ice Punch​

Toxicroak is an amzing sub punching pokemon. with a 342 Attack stat and an attack with 150power +STAB, the damage he will be dealing will be enormous. I also like this toxicroak because he absorbs Water type moves (which Milotics are very common to see in UU), and he absorbs Toxic Spikes from the very common Roserade. basically yous witch him in on a pokemon using a water move or any pokemon that fears a OHKO from him and set up a sub and then begin choosing from any attack you have.​

Toxicroak's weaknesses are PSYCHIC, GROUND, FLYINGand FIRE (Due to Dry Skin ability). PSYCHIC is handled by Slowbro and Registeel. GROUND is handled by Mismagius and Slowbro. FLYING is countered by Registeel and Manectric. FIRE is best handled by Slowbro or Porygon2 (only if opposing pokemon has Flash Fire ability).

SLOWBRO

Type: WATER/PSYCHIC
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs:252HP/200Def/56SpA
Moveset:
Thunder Wave
Slack Off
Psychic
Surf​

Slowbro is by far the best physical wall in the UU Tier. Slowbro with this Ev spread has 394Hp 336DEf and 250SpA. This helps Slowbro support his defense by dealing som good damage with both of its STAB moves. you want to start off with paralyzing your opponent so you can start outspeeding your opponent giving you the opportunity of healing before your opponent attacks.​

Slowbro's weaknesses are ELETRIC, GRASS, BUG, GHOST, and DARK attacks. For Slowbro's ELETRIC weakness you should switch to Manectric or Porygon2. GRASS is best handled by Registeel or Toxicroak. BUG should be countered by Registeel, Toxicroak, or Mismagius. GHOST is best met by Porygon2 but can also be countered with Registeel. DARK can best be countered by Registeel or if youd liek to chance it, Toxicroak.

Thanks for reading everyone. please give me some feed back if you ahve any suggestions to make this team any better.​

So I decided to post my Best UU team... even though it consists of a NU pokemon. So far this team has won about 14 battles and lost 0 times on random battlers on Serebii.net. I kinda doubt that it really counts as much but the battlers werent to nooby. Most battles finished as 6-0 -4-0. I havent lost more then 2 pokemon so far. on Shoddy my team was 21-4 on the Smogon University server. So those battlers were definitely not noobs. Check the team out and tell me what you think. Tell me if you feel i should change some stuff up or anyhting. I'm open to all critisism so share your mind.

Those serebii users are nooby.

AT FIRST GLANCE:

IN DEPTH LOOK:

REGISTEEL

Type: STEEL
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Careful (+SpD, -SpA)
EVs:252HP/100Atk/156SpD
Moveset:
Thunder Wave
Stealth Rock
Iron Head
Earthquake​

I've found Registeel to be one of the most effective Bulky leads in the UU tier. Registeels EVs Help him survive almost anything. This guy has takes a Modest Ninetails' Fire Blast and survived with around 40% Hp left. Earthquake counters most fire pokemon in UU. The only fire pokemons Registeel hasnt been able to face so far is Moltres and Typhlosion. For those two id recommend switching to Slowbro. Although he isnt se up to take spl attacks slowbro can still take an Eruption or Over heat and save up to 60% hp.

Blaziken ruins Registeel, and you shoudn't be staying in on them anyway. Use a Lum Berry to counter Roserade, who is a very common lead.

Registeels Weaknesses are FIRE, GROUND, and FIGHTING. For Registeels FIRE weakness try switching to Slowbro and maybe Porygon2 (as long as the pokemon using the fire attack has Flash Fire as its ability). GROUND type attacks should be answered with Mismagius or possibly Slowbro if the opponent has a weak Attack stat. FIGHTING is to be answered by Mismagius and Slowbro.

PORYGON2

Type: NORMAL
Ability: Trace
Nature: Calm (+SpD, -Atk)
EVs:252HP/6Def/252SpD
Moveset:
Discharge
Ice Beam
Magic Coat
Recover​

To be completely honest I say Porygon2 isnt given enough credit. It was placed in the UU tier when i believe that it should be placed in either BL or Limbo. I have used a Porygon2 in OU battles and it works incredibly well. This Porygon2's main goal is to Either focus on Paralyzing your foe with Discharge or countering your foes Status inducing moves with Magic Coat. I've switched this pokemon on Yanmegas numerous times and put them to sleep with their own Hypnosis. Recover helps this pokemon wall your opponents.

This is not really doing much for you. You say it blocks some fire-types. It doesn't. Maybe use a physical wall instead, as you have registeel to block special stuff. Use a Haze Milotic:

Milotic@lefties
Bold, 252hp/216def/40speed
Hp elect
Surf
Haze
Ice Beam

Kills the fire-types you have trouble with.

Porygon2's only weakness is FIGHTING which is easily countered by Mismagius and Slowbro.

MISMAGIUS

Type: GHOST
Ability: Levitate
EVs:252HP/252Def/6Spe
Moveset:
Mean Look
Parish Song
Protect
Pain Split​

Now for the teams main threat to any opponent. This is my own interpretation of a the Parish Trapper Mismagius. i chose to gow ith a Bold nature and to max its Defense and HP rather then spending 40 EVs into speed and maxing its sp def. i Felt as if the Mismagius should have relatively the same Defense and Special Defense in order to use this set properly. this set does just that, with this Ev spread Mismagius has 324Hp 240Def and 246 SpD. Mismagius Lives through any sweepers attacks. it is most ideal to use Mismagius on Hitmontops or any pokemon you can counter without taking damage on the switch in. what you should do is start off with Mean Look, then use Parish Song (Parish count should be to 3 for both pokemon), use Protect to waste one turn (Parish count down to 2). Then use Pain split to help recover any HP lost from your first two turns of setting up your Mean Look and Parish Song (now both pokemons Counts are to 1). Now you switch to what ever pokemon will best face your opponents next move and youre done you succesfully knocked out one of your opponents pokemon without even using a single attack.

Good, but this won't work all the time. Clefable nails it.

Mismagius' weaknesses are GHOST and DARK attacks. Porygon2 and Registeel handle the GHOST attacks like pros. DARK can best be handled by Registeel and can also be countered by Toxicroak but is also risky as Toxicroak is fragil in the Defense and Special Defense category.

MANECTRIC

Moveset:
Charge Beam
Thunder Bolt
Hidden Power [GRASS]
Flamethrower

Whoever decided to make Manectric a NU pokemon is probably insane (No offense). how could a Pokemon with 105 base Speed and 105 base Special Attack be place in NU especially when they have a good Movepool. with this set Manectric has 308 Special Attack and 339 Speed which is pretty fast for the UU tier. Basically you should only use Charge Beam when you are certain you can use it safely and pray for a Special Attack boost. After on Charge Beam boost Manectric's Special Attack is up to 462, Which is good enough to cause a sweep. Flamethrower is for Steelix and HP grass is for Gastrodon.

Good, but I think a scarf Blaziken will help you more here.

Manectric's weakness is only GROUND which can be countered by Mismagius and Slowbro.

TOXICROAK

Type: POISON/FIGHTING
Ability: Dry Skin
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
EVs:6HP/252Atk/252Spe
Moveset:
Substitute
Focus Punch
Sucker Punch
Ice Punch​

Toxicroak is an amzing sub punching pokemon. with a 342 Attack stat and an attack with 150power +STAB, the damage he will be dealing will be enormous. I also like this toxicroak because he absorbs Water type moves (which Milotics are very common to see in UU), and he absorbs Toxic Spikes from the very common Roserade. basically yous witch him in on a pokemon using a water move or any pokemon that fears a OHKO from him and set up a sub and then begin choosing from any attack you have.

Very few Roserades use toxic spikes, and he won't be dishing out a lot of damage to most decently defensive pokes. Sorry, but I don't hyave a replacement. Maybe a Sword dance set?

Toxicroak's weaknesses are PSYCHIC, GROUND, FLYINGand FIRE (Due to Dry Skin ability). PSYCHIC is handled by Slowbro and Registeel. GROUND is handled by Mismagius and Slowbro. FLYING is countered by Registeel and Manectric. FIRE is best handled by Slowbro or Porygon2 (only if opposing pokemon has Flash Fire ability).

SLOWBRO

Type: WATER/PSYCHIC
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs:252HP/200Def/56SpA
Moveset:
Thunder Wave
Slack Off
Psychic
Surf​

Slowbro is by far the best physical wall in the UU Tier. Slowbro with this Ev spread has 394Hp 336DEf and 250SpA. This helps Slowbro support his defense by dealing som good damage with both of its STAB moves. you want to start off with paralyzing your opponent so you can start outspeeding your opponent giving you the opportunity of healing before your opponent attacks.

You have not met Regirock, or milotic then. Wall-breaker blaziken can 2ko this. Also, this thing is pursuit fodder.

Slowbro's weaknesses are ELETRIC, GRASS, BUG, GHOST, and DARK attacks. For Slowbro's ELETRIC weakness you should switch to Manectric or Porygon2. GRASS is best handled by Registeel or Toxicroak. BUG should be countered by Registeel, Toxicroak, or Mismagius. GHOST is best met by Porygon2 but can also be countered with Registeel. DARK can best be countered by Registeel or if youd liek to chance it, Toxicroak.

Thanks for reading everyone. please give me some feed back if you ahve any suggestions to make this team any better.​
I think that it is a good team, but it has a few flaws. Stalltaria kills it, as well as Azumarill and Blaziken. Using Milotic helps against all of these threats, and if you use it, you don't really need slowbro.

well my toxicroak stops altaria with his type so toxic doesnt hit him and counters back with ice punch, Manectric can either OHKO or come close to a OHKO against Milotic if its a sweeper not wall, and Porygon2 can magic coat a milotics toxic. and a Choice Scarf blazikens thudnerbunch only does about 30-40% damage to my slowbros HP

MANECTRIC

Moveset:
Charge Beam
Thunder Bolt
Hidden Power [GRASS]
Flamethrower

Whoever decided to make Manectric a NU pokemon is probably insane (No offense). how could a Pokemon with 105 base Speed and 105 base Special Attack be place in NU especially when they have a good Movepool. with this set Manectric has 308 Special Attack and 339 Speed which is pretty fast for the UU tier. Basically you should only use Charge Beam when you are certain you can use it safely and pray for a Special Attack boost. After on Charge Beam boost Manectric's Special Attack is up to 462, Which is good enough to cause a sweep. Flamethrower is for Steelix and HP grass is for Gastrodon.​

Just so you know uu/nu is based on their usage on shoddy battle and doesent mean that someones declared it a bad pokemon but hard to fit into a team.

also @frogoholic101 he doesent want to get rid of p2 as the newly uu dugtrio can easily dispatch every member of his team apart from slowbro, and with p2 he can trap it with trace. He's also got slowbro acting as bulky water.Also when he talks about p2 trapping fire types he means tracing flash fire.

I would alo like to know how his mismagius is stopped by chansey.

@Sceats: The only fire-types in uu w/flash fire are flareon, arcanine and ninetales and houndoom, all of which (except flareon) can set up o P2 and kill with other attacks.

Slowbro invites Absol in.

Milotic helps against dugtrio, and is better than slowbro for offense and defense.
Maybe he could replace slowbro w/milotic, and keep p2

I was saying that clefable kills mismagius, and now that I see it, so does drapion. Drapion can do a number to this team. This is why I think Blaziken should go over manectric.

Milotic@lefties
Hp elect
Surf
Haze
Ice Beam

Why not Recover, Frogoholic101? A better option is this.

Milotic@Leftovers>Marvel Scale
Bold, 252 HP, 216 Def, 40 Spe
- Surf
- Ice Beam/Hidden Power Electric/Hidden Power Grass
- Recover
- Hypnosis/Toxic/Haze/Mirror Coat

Milotic@lefties
Hp elect
Surf
Haze
Ice Beam

Why not Recover, Frogoholic101? A better option is this.-Sorry, Slip of the mind. Use recover over, say, Ice beam.

- Surf
- Recover

Just use the Milotic I suggested.

- Surf/Hydro Pump
- Recover

Surf is for STAB, use Hydro Pump if you want, but I strongly recommend Surf. Use Ice Beam, Hidden Power Electric or Hidden Power Grass for coverage, Recover for healing and a supportive/defensive move. Hypnosis or Toxic for crippling, Haze to get rid of stat boosts from the opponent. Mirror Coat is very surprising, killing/severely damaging at least one Pokemon when you use it, Milotic survives most Special attacks with ease even with no investement in Special Defense. Use it over Porygon2 or Slowbro.

- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Hypnosis

This is the best way to go. It is viable changing the set a bit, Hydro Pump, Hidden Power Electric, Hidden Power Grass, Toxic, Haze and Mirror Coat are also viable, but this is the best way to use a Physically defensive
Milotic in UU, I know it, I use Milotic on EVERY team I make, UU and OU (I don't play Ubers and NU), so you can believe that the set I suggested is the best.

Just use the Milotic I suggested.

- Surf/Hydro Pump
- Recover

Surf is for STAB, use Hydro Pump if you want, but I strongly recommend Surf. Use Ice Beam, Hidden Power Electric or Hidden Power Grass for coverage, Recover for healing and a supportive/defensive move. Hypnosis or Toxic for crippling, Haze to get rid of stat boosts from the opponent. Mirror Coat is very surprising, killing/severely damaging at least one Pokemon when you use it, Milotic survives most Special attacks with ease even with no investement in Special Defense. Use it over Porygon2 or Slowbro.

- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Hypnosis

This is the best way to go. It is viable changing the set a bit, Hydro Pump, Hidden Power Electric, Hidden Power Grass, Toxic, Haze and Mirror Coat are also viable, but this is the best way to use a Physically defensive
Milotic in UU, I know it, I use Milotic on EVERY team I make, UU and OU (I don't play Ubers and NU), so you can believe that the set I suggested is the best.
It may be the best set, but look at his team. He doesn't need Ice beam on it. He has it on Pory2, and HP electric gives better coverage in uu. The only thing that ice beam hits harder than surf is altaria, which is not a threat to his team w/pory2 and registeel.

Look, you say you will have a large electric weakness, but there are not a lot of electric pokemon in uu. If you want to stem this weakness, put milo over slowbro.

Folgorio

I KickTehAss
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
You should probably run max hp on toxicroak rather than max speed, since not only does focus punch have negative priority, but also to actually let you make a sub on a weak attack and not having it break.

You should probably run max hp on toxicroak rather than max speed, since not only does focus punch have negative priority, but also to actually let you make a sub on a weak attack and not having it break.
Folgorio, ot having those evs make him slow, and then many will outspeed him and ko. He has too low defenses and bad typing for a huge investment, and in all, max speed is better.

Folgorio, ot having those evs make him slow, and then many will outspeed him and ko. He has too low defenses and bad typing for a huge investment, and in all, max speed is better.
Jak3 ran a Toxicroak with max HP and SubPunch. It was the most succesful use of a Toxicroak I have ever seen... Toxicroak causes plenty of switches just because people assume he is running a particular set. Either way will work, but Im the kind of person that tests everything once. Better to test it and know it doesn't work than to not use it and miss a real gem.

Look, you say you will have a large electric weakness, but there are not a lot of electric pokemon in uu. If you want to stem this weakness, put milo over slowbro.
Well Many sweepers use eletric attacks in UU for instance: Mismagius runs with thunderbolt, Mesprit uses thunderbolt, Porygon2 runs with either Discharge or Thudnerbolt, Blaziken uses Thunder punch, electrode runs with thunder or thunderbolt, Lanturn uses discharge or thunderbolt, Magmortar uses thudnerbolt, Mix Nidoking uses thunderbolt, Rotom uses thunderbolt, and Weezing uses thunderbolt.

IMO porygon2 is only useful in OU, where he takes out salamence, gyarados and heatran. i agree with you saying that he should be BL, but also not, because hes one of a kind, performing better in OU than UU. replace it

No one has mentioned the massive weakness to LO Moltress. There is absolutely no safe switch into it on this team... It can just spam Fire Blast and really weaken if not cripple this team(Porygon 2 has > 5% chanse to not be 2HKO'd). In a similar vein, this team has trouble with ANY popular fire type. Slowbro is just not a good answer to them. IMO this is just another reason to run Milotic who isnt really the best counter to them either, but she has a chance against them, which is more than can be said about Slowbro. Make sure to run no less than 40 spe. to outrun the stronger Blaziken (the other one shouldn't 2HKO you) as well as Torterra before RP and Marowak.

ok so ive decided to switch to pokemon around on this team.
Im going to replace Porygon2 with Milotic bold Nature 252HP/216Def/40Spe
Surf
Ice Beam
Recover
Toxic

I like this because Milotic can wall those fire pokemon that have been able to Manhandle all my pokemon.

then i needed a pokemon that can act as a wall that can take thunder type attacks. So i am going with Tangrowth Impish 252HP/228Def/28Spe
Sleep Powder
Power Whip
Lecch Seed
Knock Off

Tangrowth makes a good pokemon teamed up with Milotic as he takes thunder and grass attacks which Milotic is weak to and ruins some walls with its knock off ability and inducing sleep can help me set up my sub punching toxicroak.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
toxicroak prefers max HP then speed, because Ice Punch is your only move that isn't affected by priority. The max HP also allows you to substitute after foes such as milotic, so you can get off a focus punch whereas you otherwise could not.

For mismagius, I like the unorthodox use of it, but I cannot help but feel that it would be much more succesful with taunt included in the set (have you found that you have been phazed, statused or encored before, thus ruining the chain of events leading to the OHKO?

Maybe you could replace Tangrowth/Slowbro with a Clefable? Nearly all Electrical moves in the tier are special-based and clefable could provide invaluable wish support for mismagius, thus allowing you to drop pain split for taunt and letting you trap and kill foes much easier. A simple set of:

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm, 252HP / 100 Def / 156 Sp. def
Wish
Protect/Softboiled
Seismic Toss
Thunderwave / Encore / Knock Off

might do the trick
for milotic, a much better spread would be: calm, 252 HP / 184 Defence / 72 Sp. Def, which allows it to take special hits much better while still mainting the physical bulk it needs.

Something to look into if you are interested is giving mismagius for special defense to counter blaziken easier, but milotic should do okay-ish at that.

So, nice team, in particular the use of unorthodox sets such as charge beam manetric and perish song mismagius. Good Luck with the team.

hmm im going to consider the Clefable, The only thing is i have 2 mixed walls and im not sure what would be best a physical or special based wall for the last spot

Honestly, I feel Gastrodon would work wonders for you. His moveset and typing would contribute greatly to your team.

Gassy (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sticky Hold
EVs: 212 HP / 88 Def / 208 SpDef
Calm nature (+SpDef, -Atk)
~ Stockpile
~ Recover
~ Toxic
~ Surf

My own special brand~! This guy is the wonder wall that can do it all. If you want to make it more physically bulky, you may, but considering how ridiculously easy it is to set up Stockpiles, hardly any need exists. Besides, the extra SpDef allows it to tank Grass attacks (which are mostly Special) after it Stockpiles up.

Recover is an obvious choice. Toxic works very well on its own, and for your team, it will work especially well with Mismagius's Mean Look/Protect and Toxicroak's Subs.

Surf is for basic coverage and STAB (mostly hitting things which are immune to Toxic), not to mention it still does very decent damage coming from Gassy as an attacking move.

Leftovers is self-explanitory. Sticky Hold is a very nice trait for countering Trick users, causing your opponent to waste up to two turns (one for Trick, and if they are holding a Choice item, one to switch).

hmm i really liek that gastrodon i can have her for a spl wall. Then just get another wall to counter the grass and its pretty much a done deal because registeel walls grass

hmm i really liek that gastrodon i can have her for a spl wall. Then just get another wall to counter the grass and its pretty much a done deal because registeel walls grass
If you do this LO Moltress will still have her way with this team... as will Blaziken w/ Hp grass.

any chance of using my manectric will beat Moltres though, and Blaziken is very slow. so if he runs Choce scarf i can easily beat it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)