Beware the trapping Mismagius! (UU/NU)

That honestly depends on how many Stockpiles he is able to pull off first (which, again, is easy to do). After a couple, non-STAB Grass-type attacks matter little.

EDIT: I guess something to be able to switch into those two would be nice, though.

any chance of using my manectric will beat Moltres though, and Blaziken is very slow. so if he runs Choce scarf i can easily beat it
Thats not the problem... It can force things out and Manectric cannot switch into an attack more than once. Moltress can get away and it can come back in later.

ok so ive decided to switch to pokemon around on this team.
Im going to replace Porygon2 with Milotic bold Nature 252HP/216Def/40Spe
Surf
Ice Beam-Use HP Electric
Recover
Toxic

I like this because Milotic can wall those fire pokemon that have been able to Manhandle all my pokemon.

then i needed a pokemon that can act as a wall that can take thunder type attacks. So i am going with Tangrowth Impish 252HP/228Def/28Spe
Sleep Powder
Power Whip
Lecch Seed
Knock Off

Tangrowth makes a good pokemon teamed up with Milotic as he takes thunder and grass attacks which Milotic is weak to and ruins some walls with its knock off ability and inducing sleep can help me set up my sub punching toxicroak.
Yes, use the Tangrowth, But use HP electric on Milotic. The only thing Ice beam is hitting harder than surf is Altaria, while HP electric helps with other water-types, and swellow and moltres.

actually HP eletric is only good for other watertypes. Surf is already super effective on Moltres so i wouldnt even use HP eletric on it and against swellow, a super effective Hp eletric is 140 power. Surf with stab is 95x1.5 which is 142 so Surf would actually do mroe damage on swellow as well.

actually HP eletric is only good for other watertypes. Surf is already super effective on Moltres so i wouldnt even use HP eletric on it and against swellow, a super effective Hp eletric is 140 power. Surf with stab is 95x1.5 which is 142 so Surf would actually do mroe damage on swellow as well.
okay, but which would you rather hit a sub punch azumarill with (Milotic would be your only real defense to it btw), ice beam or Hp electric? If you want to break the subs in one hit... then you probably should go hp electric. Ice beam doesnt hit things like Roserade hard enough to keep them from switching in if they really want to.

okay, but which would you rather hit a sub punch azumarill with (Milotic would be your only real defense to it btw), ice beam or Hp electric? If you want to break the subs in one hit... then you probably should go hp electric. Ice beam doesnt hit things like Roserade hard enough to keep them from switching in if they want to.
Nice to see someone agreeing with me.

Nice to see someone agreeing with me.
I was agreeing with whomever was correct... it just so happened to be you. lol :p

Here is my little thing about Roserade against Milotic... Milotic has a SE attack, yes, but in all actuality you are better of trying a double switch if you want to ko it. Ice beam wont OHKO, and Sleep Powder or even Spikes could ensue (thats not counting the threat of a LO Leaf Storm). As a rule of thumb, IF my opponent has a Milotic I make sure my Roserade stays at a percent where she can take one if need be.

Well ice beam would hit altaria Harder then any attack, Hits Tangrowth harder, hits Roserade harder, hits Sceptile harder, hits scyther harder, hits torterra harder, hits Venusaur harder, and hits Yanmega harder.

Milotic can deal with other bulky waters with Toxic so it doesn't really need Hidden Power Electric.
How is this team to deal with Feraligatr then (wait for it to LO recoil itself into Toxicroak revenge range isn't a great plan)... needs Hp Electric. Azumarill will also give Milotic serious problems should it get behind a sub, and can even beat her if played well in conjunction with its team.

Roserade doesn't care about Ice beam. Venusaur will come in if it wants to also, at worst it ends up with Over grow boost. Altraia can roost when you ice beam dropping the weakness to ice to x2 and get to +6 if its a bulky build. so those three aren't good reasons to use Ice beam imo. They seem like they would be on paper, but in practice... not so much. not to mention Hp Electirc does SE damage to Scyther anyway, another one that doesn't really mean much.

Well ice beam would hit altaria Harder then any attack, Hits Tangrowth harder, hits Roserade harder, hits Sceptile harder, hits scyther harder, hits torterra harder, hits Venusaur harder, and hits Yanmega harder.
Roserade and Sceptile are faster and OHKO with Leaf storm

Torterra,Scyther,Venusaur and Yanmega aren't OHKO'd, and if they set up they all outspeed milo and OHKO. (Wood Hammer w/Rock Polish, Aerial Ace w/Swords Dance, Seed Bomb w/swords dance, but yanmega doesn't OHKO)
All in all, it just beats yanmega. use Hp electric.

ok so im gonna go with HP eletric Milotic, what should be my last wall to help wall Milotics weaknesses?
Registell and Milotic work similarly to Slowbro & Registeel. However, Things like Hitmontlee or SD Absol can still really put the hurt on this team because Milotic can't wall them that well. Perhaps Tangrowth over Porygon2 to patch your weaknesses to things like RP Torterra or LO Hitmonlee. Yanmega and Missy shouldn't really be sweeping your team with Milo as a fair check and Registeel as a legitimate counter. Just some food for thought if you should notice problems with heavy hitting physical types Milotic doesn't resist. Also, may want to pay attention when playing Absol. You seem to be severely weak to it... Perhaps be thinking of a poke that you can alter/ replace to handle it.

ok well i replaced the two and had 5 battles on shoddy. i won 4 of the 5.
i lost the one match because of s leep powder sub seeding Roserade.

you dont have a grass type that can take a sludge bomb from it... Roserade will be tough. Anyway, you should probably update your rmt...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)