BH Tour- Tour III signups (Balanced Hackmons BiWeekly Mini Tours)

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I saw elsewhere that Adrian won't be online for a while so we may need to change this tourn up

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Or we can change the "managers" to two other volunteers who would like to rep stall and offense of similar skill and have them go ahead with the drafts. Or have two starting guys who pick the next two, and then the next two pick the next two etc. i.e. have different people for the "manager round" or something.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
not joining this one because I johned the fuck out of the last one and because this one is going to be incredibly matchup-based

that's also why I don't play Monotype js

I may be (probably am) a little pushy but i'm (reasonably) sure some people (incl. me) want to know at least some kind of info on the state of the tour; whether we should expect it to be a while or if you're close to starting. As I said I know i'm being pushy and I know you guys have real lives but I feel that maybe we could/(should? idk how long a normal tour takes to set up) know at least something.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)