Tournament BH UU Minitour [Winner - Pikachuun]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming. Magnet Pull Mega-Luke 3stronk tho, definitely caught me by surprise

EDIT: Since replays are fun to watch, http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-218972495
Pikachuun , you realize that if Giratina is banned Giratina-O should be banned too? By smogon logic, if a base form is banned, all other formes of that mon are banned too. Otherwise Mega-Gengar would be allowed in this tour too.
(However I'm not 100% sure if BH follows that logic too, correct me if I'm wrong.)

MAMP

MAMP!
Pikachuun , you realize that if Giratina is banned Giratina-O should be banned too? By smogon logic, if a base form is banned, all other formes of that mon are banned too. Otherwise Mega-Gengar would be allowed in this tour too.
(However I'm not 100% sure if BH follows that logic too, correct me if I'm wrong.)
bh does not follow this logic, as all forms are considered different pokemon. by this logic, base form kyogre/mewtwo/groudon would also be banned

bh does not follow this logic, as all forms are considered different pokemon. by this logic, base form kyogre/mewtwo/groudon would also be banned
You misunderstood the logic I referred too. The general logic says, that if a base form is banned, all other forms will be banned too. However if a different form is banned, all other forms are still legal. I can hardly see the original BH UU banlist following the logic that all forms are considered different pokemon, as Mega-Gengar has enough usage to be in the BH OU tier:
| 8 | Gengar-Mega | 19.62448% | 6546 | 15.998% | 4210 | 16.153% |
However, since regular Gengar is banned too it didn't need to be banned again. If I'm wrong and BH considers every form a different pokemon you may want to edit the banlist.

Edit: I just checked the usage thread again and you may want to edit the banlist anyway, because regular Gengar hardly has enough usage to be banned:
| 93 | Gengar | 0.70314% | 435 | 1.063% | 304 | 1.166% |

EditII: Forget about the whole thing, I blame Rumor's alphabetical banlist for saying Gengar instead of Gengar-Mega.

Last edited:

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
Yeah Gira-O is legal as it is a different form. The only exception is Arceus, where all forms are banned because they behave the same as Arceus normal.

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
Just reminding the people who have not battled yet to get their matches done soon, only two groups have battled so far :]

If you'd like an extension or your opponent has not responded to you yet and you'd like an activity win, now's the time to say so, otherwise your matchup will be coinflipped.

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think I'll "apply" for an activity win just in case, since I havent seen FTR on PS

I'd like to request an activity win. Ranger Helmut told me he can't play until Tuesday for sure, and might not have computer access on Wednesday.

Requesting activity win against TTer, he hasn't been on since Thursday
When I was online on PS, you weren't. I guess it was the other way round too.
Can you battle rn? I've been looking for you, but you aren't online on PS...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)