Bidoof

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only common sense to know that Bidoof is worse than useless basically god in any battle. But, he has a decent bulk and a flooded movepool that could spark potential under all those layers of fat and fur. (But obviously SHINY fur.) What kind of god would Bidoof be if he wasn't golden?

God (Bidoof) @ Dark Gem
Ability: Unaware
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Toxic
- Yawn
- Thief
- Quick Attack

-Bidoof's uses

Bidoof can serve as a bulky thief that can stop sweepers in their tracks, just don't get him near a fighting type unless you have fully prepared a Bidoof funeral. Of course, he needs a priority move if he doesn't want to become a pile of liquid beaver. I don't think I can make the fact clearer that Bidoof has at least 16 downsides. At least. Bidoof is mainly to tank a big hit or take somebody's item and rub it in their face. He'll usually die quickly either way.

-Stats

More HP. That's all he cares about. (And Defense). No need for all this extra attack. Just more HP and Defense. He's not used to attack, just think of him as a fluffy golden punching bag. Does punching bag punch back? No, it makes sure you are unable to use your attacking boosts as he steals your punching gloves of a moveset and puts you to sleep so that his friends can end your life.

-What to avoid

It's what you would expect, see a machop beating his way through your team? Don't shove Bidoof out there. If "Dark Gems" are banned, I really couldn't find anything better to use than to just not hold anything.

Hey Bredz, welcome to smogon n_n

If you're interested in writing LC analyses, you have to first reserve it in this thread and wait for it to be approved. We aren't going to give Bidoof an analysis at this point in time because of its very low viability. If you attempt another analysis, keep in mind you need the follow the correct format and have a good understand of the pokemon and the LC meta, you can look at other analyses in progress for examples.

I'll be locking this thread, feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)