[BIG] BIGSANDS - Night Six

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
WELCOME TO BIGSANDS MAFIA

This game was fabricated by billymills and DLE, who wrote the signup post. I wrote none of it.

The legitimate rules are in the game forum under announcement: RULES.

However, since billy is a scrub, I produced an actual game. He thought he was so funny!! Plus people actually believed the signup thread was real.

Anyway, http://shaym.in/mafia/prettyponies/index.php is the anon forum.
Game channel is #pandas

I will be sending name/pass PMs on Smogon now. Feel free to change your password.

There is no cohost itg. The admin account is SCOOBY DOO, send all PMs to that.

NIGHT ZERO ENDS... 4PM PST 4/5/12. No extensions. All accounts are set to PST not that you can see any timestamps lol.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Yeti: http:/​/​www.smogon.com/​forums/​showthread.php?​t=​3464586
Yeti: thread posted
Ullar: sweet.
Ullar: god bless you, Yeti.
Ullar: kindly irc pm me my details. 
Walrein: yess i am in
LadySalamence: Anyway, http:/​/​shaym.in/​mafia/​prettyponies/​index.php is the anon forum.
LadySalamence: This theme
LadySalamence: Isn't what I think it is
LadySalamence: Right
Walrein: wait
Yeti: what do you think it is
Walrein: what
Walrein: prettyponies
Walrein: o dear god why
LadySalamence: 
Workidicaruscklow left the room. (Quit: http:/​/​www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
• Jirachi laughs at everyone's reaction

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys, it's me, LonelyNess.

I am a neutral with the ability to join a team of my choosing (assuming they also send in the requisite PM)

Anyone who's worked with me in the past knows I'm a loyal team member to the first people who come to me so my services (and you DEFINITELY want my services, I'm sure the prospect of extra kills will entice at least one of the involved factions) go to the first people who approach me with honest intentions.

I'll be on IRC.

Hey guys, it's me, LonelyNess.

I am a neutral with the ability to join a team of my choosing (assuming they also send in the requisite PM)

Anyone who's worked with me in the past knows I'm a loyal team member to the first people who come to me so my services (and you DEFINITELY want my services, I'm sure the prospect of extra kills will entice at least one of the involved factions) go to the first people who approach me with honest intentions.

I'll be on IRC.
>loyal team memeber
"lol"

I was asked to post this on behalf of Ullar:

{ 02:37:30 AM } <Ullar> Guess what, guys? Against all odds, I am (somehow) in this game.
{ 02:37:46 AM } <Ullar> I'm still not sure why, but I do appreciate it.
{ 02:38:01 AM } <Ullar> Thanks to Yeti for letting me in, and billymills for allowing it.
{ 02:38:27 AM } <Ullar> Granted, I can't communicate in these forums without the assistance of people (like the friendly Jumpluff <#)
{ 02:38:31 AM } <Ullar> *<3
{ 02:38:49 AM } <Ullar> But I will try to be the best player I can be.
{ 02:38:54 AM } <Ullar> gl hf all tht shit

[14:17:32] <Ullar> -start message-
[14:18:00] <Ullar> Hi guys, it's me again. Thanks to auramaster for putting this down; I shoulda told pluff this thing.
[14:18:43] <Ullar> I make an offer similar to LonelyNess. The difference being that A: I cannot access the forums and B: I don't join factions of my own volition.
[14:18:56] <Ullar> I am a harmless neutral, with a rather tricky win condition.
[14:19:11] <Ullar> I pledge my services to any faction who will aid me in said condition.
[14:19:20] <Ullar> Contact me on irc for more info.
[14:19:28] <Ullar> Oh, and Daenym sux
[14:19:32] <Ullar> -end message-
[14:20:38] <Aura_Guardian> have you tried signing out of smogon, Ullar?
[14:20:53] <Ullar> Lemme rephrase that sentence.
[14:20:59] <Ullar> *talk on the forums

He probably meant to say me, and not auramaster, but here it is, verbatim

Sorry for the double post, but the time differnce is enough for it to be justified, I think.

ALL MEMBERS OF THE FRUITS AND VEGETABLES FACTION, PLEASE CONTACT ME!

EDIT: If you're on one of the teams that doesn't need us dead, contact me, too.

Since no one else in my faction has posted yet, I suggest that all members of the Deathrays contact me so we can get organized quickly. Other factions are welcome to talk to me as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)