[Big] Fire Emblem Mafia II - Game Over!

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
since when was wigan in russia poor gmax?

look gmax your mum is holding a bowl full of the very nice curry she cooked my last night :)

gmax = goin down

Fangren has been subbed in over jumpluff, again for health reasons.

RaRe555 has been subbed in over RBG, because he hasn't been on IRC since the 22th and doesn't respond to PMs/VMs even though he has been on the forums??? :/

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hey all. I see that Sephiran left us a nice parting gift with today's lynch. If you haven't read the update, then basically anyone that has no votes at all will take 5 points of damage!

However, I am sure none of you want this, so I propose the following scheme. One of us needs to vote someone at random, and then everyone else should follow by voting the user who posted above them in the thread (that is, the last person who voted).

This way, the people that take the effort to vote are properly rewarded, except for the last voter unless the first voter kindly changes their vote to them. Still, this should just give you more motivation to vote! After all, even if you are last and have no votes, you still would take only 5 damage, which is the same outcome as not voting, so there is nothing to lose here!

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys, don't be (BAN ME PLEASE)s like Bambi and Baloo and deliberately break the chain. And if you heard my spat with Raikage on IRC, don't listen to him either, he is a hater. This plan should reward you if you follow it properly.

So whoever votes next should vote Aladdin.

Oh yeah, and if you see someone break the chain but want to vote, don't vote for them and continue the chain from before. That is, if the votes were like this:

A votes Random <- start of chain (Aladdin in this case)
B votes A
C votes someone else <- chain breaking asshole
D votes C <- probably an ally of C or voted wrong

then vote B instead of C or D. Yeah this is a stupid, but apparently some of you can't even fucking read.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey Ike, stop being a dick and come to me or send one of your friends to test me if you want. This sword is better than any you could get, so at least try to do something.

Hi. Due to my slight inactivity these passing days (and laziness possibly), I am void of an alliance. I have possessed good offensive capabilities since the beginning of the game, and as a result of my alliance-ness state, I am willing to serve anyone. I will be looking for the best target, of course, but I honestly have no preference regarding who I serve and, if the request is a fair one, I may hold my priorities back. So-- talk to me, share some targets and I'll be happy to tag along!

Also this is probably a shoutout for those of you who aspire for an alliance of sorts and still don't have one-- we may as well form one! Those of you who have no beef with Bow users are obviously welcome to chat!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)