Big BIG - Heartless Mafia: Game Over!

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE (that never was).

http://shaym.in/mafia/nocaps/index.php

You will find the rules, playerlist, alias list, and helpful hints for newbies on the main forum. Remember to only make threads in The Rec Room or your private forum if you are on a faction.

I will send access PMs now, PLEASE DO NOT IDLE IN THIS GAME OR EVERYONE WILL HATE YOU!!! If you are active and participate your team will like you and you will have a lot of fun.

The IRC channel is #heartless, PLEASE JOIN IT so people can talk to you easily.

It is now Night Zero. N0 will end in TWENTY FOUR hours at 1/5 2PM PST.

Yeti

dark saturday
All alias PMs are out. You will receive your username (UN) and password (P) for the anonymous forum. Log in to the alias for your role PM and be sure to read the rules. If you have any problems logging in/notice anything screwy on the forum don't take advantage of it, tell me so I can fix it asap.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Prepare for trouble!
Make it double!
To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all peoples within our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Jessie!
James!
Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender now, or prepare to fight!
Meowth!
That's right!

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm recruiting. The other user on my team is a pretty decent user - if you're interested in being on a faction with people who know what they're doing, contact me.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm recruiting, I offer voice samples of my funny hungarian accent, up to 15 words of your choice if you claim to me. This offer is not a joke, if you do claim to me it will happen and I will say anything. Join them team that proves they stick to their word!

Yeti

dark saturday
FYI: The Uniter Orbs cannot be stolen. They pass to a living member of the faction upon their owner's death. Think of them not as an item like the normal Orbs but as the uniting method.

You may pass your item in addition to your normal action.

You may sacrifice your normal action to put an item relevant to your WC in your Vault.

Items held upon death go to the killer.

I have several actions already, looking for more before deadline tomorrow. If you relate to kills it is assumed you idle as you have no viable action N0.

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
There's no killing lynch. The lynch decides who gets a Keyblade; after all Keyblades are distributed the game shifts to Night-only cycles.

ALSO A REMINDER TO ALL PLAYERS:
2. The game will begin on Night 0. There will be no kills on Night 0. During Night 0, no one may paste their Role PM. Role PMs may be freely distributed starting from Day 1. PM Yeti if you want to make a fake.
DO NOT PASTE YOUR ROLE PM. Unless you are one of the few people who began on a faction, in which case you may paste your PM in your private forum so ONLY your teammate can see. You may begin distributing your role PMs on D1 to strengthen your cause for recruitment.

Violators of this rule after this point will either be forcibly subbed or godkilled if no sub is readily available.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Yo while this is probably the most fun I've had in a mafia game for quite a while, can we maybe have days/nights be 36 hours instead of 48? I'm really not getting much out of the extra time other than "hey maybe x straggler will talk to me".

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Yo while this is probably the most fun I've had in a mafia game for quite a while, can we maybe have days/nights be 36 hours instead of 48? I'm really not getting much out of the extra time other than "hey maybe x straggler will talk to me".
On the other hand, you could make the night 2 hours long since that's about as much as I've needed out of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)