Big BIG - Heartless Mafia: Game Over!

jumpluff omg you were Wendy???? D:
:o why?!

lol'd at giving you your role except making it a post and non-delayed btw xD how the fuck does that even happen, I didn't know there was even an omniguard in the game let alone a two-target omniguard >_>

eta: Oh, I see you guys tried to kill me and it failed. ?? didn't see that, not sure how the watcher/rev martyr interaction was supposed to work tho. I had quite an elaborate protection unit set up. Poor sandz trying to get the global hook going and nobody listening :( (see: MI6, Viva la Mafia)

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
:o why?!

lol'd at giving you your role except making it a post and non-delayed btw xD how the fuck does that even happen, I didn't know there was even an omniguard in the game let alone a two-target omniguard >_>

eta: Oh, I see you guys tried to kill me and it failed. ?? didn't see that, not sure how the watcher/rev martyr interaction was supposed to work tho. I had quite an elaborate protection unit set up. Poor sandz trying to get the global hook going and nobody listening :( (see: MI6, Viva la Mafia)
lol you're role was pretty mean too <_> it was a pretty creative rool making people's into whatever you want or something like that???? idk about the kill the snorlax kept blocking the kills I still don't really get it ???? hahaha. Why didn't you guys post role pm in the forums is so hard to read loll. Global hook would only delay the inevitable by 1-2 nights and hope we get lucky with kills lol :0! what's MI6, Viva la Mafia ???

Anyway yea this was fun with plenty of fun roles !_!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Viva la Mafia was the first game to use this format. MI6 was a faction in that game. One of Mekkah's early smog articles details the game, I recommend giving it a read.

??? jalmont never got any watcher results though, I thought I was the useful role that was never useful for a thing
I think jalmont must've only gotten results if they targeted you specifically...? unsure of that interaction. Looks like at least one team attempted to target me while you were protecting me.

sandshrewz: Viva el Postgame. Pretty much what Walrein said. I was on MI6 and shade's role was a one-time teamwide bodyguard. There was one pivotal night where dak was like 'you're not using shade's role, right?' which was pretty ominous, but we'd thought about it for awhile and we proceeded as intended, and shade and someone else died, so that ended up being a pretty huge blow to us. So there's a parallel there to not using the global hook the night your faction got decimated. :x

Also, we didn't post role PMs because... idk, I assume my team was in frequent IRC contact before I was recruited, and we definitely were after that. We kept all relevant information on our spreadsheet on Google Docs, and everyone had a simple role except for me, so there was no need for role PMs to be pasted.

I won't post what we did with my role while we wait for the postgame, but:

Dear Wendy,
You are Grey Caprice.

You are one of the few Musical Heartless who could not pull a faction together around you. Despite this setback, your cuteness allows you to offer many skills to a team.

You have six actions. You may perform two a night, rotating the pairs until all six have been completed. You cannot repeat an action until all six have been used.

Every night, you may PM Primal Dialga with two of the following:
“NX - Speed up USER's tempo”. That user will have their priority increased the night you use this.
"NX - Switch USER with a decoy". That user will be immune to non-killing actions for the night.
"NX - Make USER write a capriccio". That user will be forced to write you a musical piece, rendering them unable to perform any other action.
"NX - Put USER on stage". That user will perform a capriccio, and no killer will be able to complete their objective in front of the audience.
"NX - Switch USER's music sheet". That user will have their night action replaced by one you choose, as specified in the body of the PM. You cannot target an ally.
"NX - Hover behind USER". That user will have their Role PM read by you.

You are holding the Purple Orb.

You are a Mercenary. You must be recruited to win.
iirc you guys also stole my orb. I requested to be a mercenary. Obviously there were implicit restrictions on what we could use with the role-changer, and we discussed it heavily with Yeti before proceeding with it both times.

Last edited:

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
The "snorlax" I think was Rodan's role, FAT BANDIT aka BEST ROLE IN THE GAME (besides maybe jumpluff's. Sam's was close too)

Dear Tabitha,
You are Fat Bandit.

You are a hefty Persian carpet salesman of an Emblem Heartless. Nobody can penetrate your girthy front and you can only die to being spanked.

You do not have a night action. However, you have a Passive Action that is always in effect until it is used up. Once recruited, you will absorb two kills directed at your team.

You are holding the Red Orb.

You are a Mercenary. You must be recruited to win.

I forget what Sam's role was so in absence of that I think the delayed but spammable omniguard (sandz), mine, and RODAN's were the strongest in the game

A lot of brokenness was removed from my role by stipulating that I couldn't use it on an ally, or otherwise we could've had a kidnapper or anything else we wanted, and things only lasted for one night only, and after talking to Yeti there was a target limit put in place (four), but there was still plenty of potential and if the game had lasted longer we would've had quite some fun with it. I had a lot of ideas for creative things we could do with it too. At the very least it was another hook. I wanted to use it on one of DLE's partners the night we united but that was unnecessary.

Plus there's also the fact my role was just literally a Swiss army knife with every single thing a team needs. And since the kills weren't staggered my role was very easy to time.

RODAN's role was absolutely insane though, I thought we were well off since we hadn't lost anyone, had the broken combination of jalmont (safeguard + watcher) + BT (bodyguard + reverse martyr) on me, my own protective role(s), and also had a reviver...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)