(Big Mafia) Vampire Mafia - Night 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the announcer just stop

Like seriously just idle every night from now on please

Or can LN instate a limit like: No images, 100 word limit

Also Steve Holt != village was zorbees's result. Hopefully anyone that thinks it is clever to troll or try to get bitten by a vampire realises they actually cannot not

eta: lol I wish I didn't have to play the game like the rest of you who are failing to actually play the game (excluding the vampires) so I could actually explain whose fault this is

Last edited:
So to the people who deliberately play against their win condition: I hope you had fun ruining the game, it was probably more fun than playing legitimately, right?? How stupid am I to actually try to play legitimately LOL

PS this is my last mafia game, don't invite me to play your games in the future because nobody in this forum gives a shit about games anymore unless it looks like they're winning by a landslide. I don't care who you are or what your game is, I'm not playing, fuck mafia, I'm stupid to keep joining games

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
eta: lol I wish I didn't have to play the game like the rest of you who are failing to actually play the game (excluding the vampires) so I could actually explain whose fault this is
well in the villagers' defense it's not like we have a lynch to vote in, a proper system where any leader trusts another fully, no real easy way to kill that we can see, no way to entirely confirm you are truthful but it seems funner to go with that than sit around holding our dicks............... I think many of us would try to do more if we knew wtf we could do.

to the idle villagers tho you are retarded can u pls stop idling and claim to SOMEONE who has either died and flipped village or is me????? re: whoever's playing against their WC idk who that is, I didn't know the village had a way to play TO their WC much less oppose it LOL.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The village in this game is a collection of 30 harmless neutrals in a game between vampires and vampire hunters. This game could have just as easily been played with every villager being an NPC.

Also, I'd just like to point out how this update basically for sure cleans ginga and zorbees - shinyskarmory turned on death and there was a long message about it in the update. Clearly there was no such message for either ginga or zorbees.

@aska: Or zorbees has a mole through death role and/or trolled, I already stated he is the reason Steve Holt is dead. Still possibility of being clean but definite problem with his behaviour + given result.

Also, they're not harmless neuts, shinyskarmory's death proves they are actual villagers (vampire... villager combo...). LN told me I have permission to say that bitten people not being recruited is host-confirmed.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I never targeted steve holt fuck you jumpluff

EDIT: ginga told me he was doing something to check steve holt blame that fucker who i never trusted dont blame me

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey if your actually infected id heavily advise that you at least give me a heads up. ShinySkarmory didn't (and someone got a vampire result from Steven Holt) which led to his death.

Hello, I can now confirm that the Vampire Hunters considerably outnumber the Vampires. Our numbers are very good -- there are 4 remaining, including Dracula. As bitten people do not actually get recruited (as evidenced by shinyskarmory's death), those who were bitten by the vampires should cease any contact with them and immediately contact me and ginga with all info, as we are, in fact, allied with you. Also don't listen to Crux if he tries to convince you to join his faction, take shinyskarmory's death as a cautionary tale.

Any infected who do not contact me or ginga within this cycle are risking that they meet the same end as shinyskarmory. I advise you for all of our sakes not to toy with that, as we do not actually want to kill people allied with the village. Infected villagers are still villagers, after all!

Goddammit you guys stop using my death as a football.

Here's some facts for you guys since I'm apparently dead:

I was told that my action was no longer under my control. I WAS NOT told who was in control of my action.

I was told that there was a way I could regain control of my action, and that I would be told if it happened.

So all of you guys who are like "SS why didn't you tell us you were converted" are somewhat justified, but you're still being ridiculous.

What would you guys have done in my position? Gone to the village leadership committee (one of whom is a VAMPIRE HUNTER, and all the others have too little information and power to actually do anything), told them "hey guys I don't have control of my action bc I got recruited" and then wait to be killed/lynched? If I did that, I'd be 100% dead as soon as you could figure out the best way to off me.

If I told you, I wouldn't have been spared. Keeping silent about being converted was my best chance of staying alive, and I don't regret taking it.

You played to keep yourself alive instead of to help the team
Honestly, the village is not a TEAM right now. There are four different village leaders, two of which are dead and none of which has any power except for the one who is a KNOWN ENEMY OF THE VILLAGE.

The village is a complete clusterfuck that has no chance of winning this game, or even coming close.

So in that scenario, yeah I call it a win to just stay alive as possible.

How many of you, if I said that I had been converted but it could be reversed, would have voted to look for a way to unconvert me instead of voting to kill me to prevent Dracula from controlling my action?

That's what I thought.

Goddammit you guys stop using my death as a football.

Here's some facts for you guys since I'm apparently dead:

I was told that my action was no longer under my control. I WAS NOT told who was in control of my action.

I was told that there was a way I could regain control of my action, and that I would be told if it happened.

So all of you guys who are like "SS why didn't you tell us you were converted" are somewhat justified, but you're still being ridiculous.

What would you guys have done in my position? Gone to the village leadership committee (one of whom is a VAMPIRE HUNTER, and all the others have too little information and power to actually do anything), told them "hey guys I don't have control of my action bc I got recruited" and then wait to be killed/lynched? If I did that, I'd be 100% dead as soon as you could figure out the best way to off me.

If I told you, I wouldn't have been spared. Keeping silent about being converted was my best chance of staying alive, and I don't regret taking it.
you weren't recruited or converted at all; your win condition didn't change. I probably wouldn't have said it upfront, no, but I wouldn't have lied and said I had an action I didn't, and when my win condition didn't change I would have been upfront about that. you're a villager and you never were anything but. There is no lynch in this game and you got killed anyway because you didn't tell us you were a vampire.

Also fyi we can actually unconvert people, we could've done that but you insisted on getting yourself killed instead because you refused to cooperate with the village leadership. Nobody else was leading, so you have to work with what you have. You could have asked ginga not to tell me immediately (a Vampire Hunter), and he probably could have resolved it with you. Maybe the fact a Vampire Hunter (not that we're interested in non-evil vampires, but, yes, I admit from your perspective that was a cause for concern) was helping lead the village should've made you realise you were running on limited time and you needed to let us know you were not a threat

you tried literally nothing, and we got your alias anyway

Regardless, you are still allied with the village and thus we mutually intend for you to win, so if you have any info on the Vampires that you acquired during your infection please submit it promptly because it would be useful

eta: I hope you mean Crux by direct enemy of the village and not me, or have you been paying 0 attention? this is not a 2v1 game, surely the amount of deaths and lack of village lynch should make it obvious

Like I get why you did what you did but this an explanation why you shouldn't have + you randomly accused me I think of being a direct enemy of the village which actually makes zero sense

p.s. the thing with me and zorbees has been resolved

also Laurel the problem isn't the content so much as the excessive length of it, when the updates are shorter than the announcement I think the announcer needs to remembr 'all things in moderation'

Last edited:
In the N0 post it says "a conflict between The Villagers, Dracula, and Van Helsing." This seems to imply that unless the Vampire Hunters are a separate faction from Van Helsing (which doesn't make sense given his source material), THE VILLAGE AND VAN HELSING/THE VAMPIRE HUNTERS ARE NOT ALLIES.

DO NOT TRUST JUMPLUFF OR GINGA.

edit:

lol........................................
"Two politicians are talking to each other. One says to the other, 'I know you're lying.' The other replies, 'Yes I am, but hear me out!'"

Which one is Jumpluff right now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)