Big Snorlax's Pokemon Ranch

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: After looking at other trade threads, it seems that I should add that I don't want any hacked pokemon. Only ones caught/breed through legit means.

Well, I've tried using the GameFAQs forum in the past but I think I'll give Smogon a try. Instead of trading pokemon on hand I breed them specifically for people.

Here are all the 5 IV HA Pokemon I can breed. They all can have a nature of Bold, Gentle, Mild, Modest, Calm, Adamant, Relaxed, Impish, Sassy, Careful, Timid, Jolly or Lax.

These pokemon have HA and/or egg moves:

HA Vulpix, HA Eevee w/Yawn, Curse, Wish, HA Torkoal w/Yawn, Clear Smog, HA Gabite, HA Gothita, HA Snivy, HA Bulbasaur, HA Sableye w/ Recover, HA Dratini, HA Froakie, HA Gligar, HA Shellos, HA Scyther/Scizor, HA Clefairy, HA Durant, HA Fletchinder, HA Bagon, Squirtle w/Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Frillish w/Acid Armor, Skarmory w/Brave Bird

There's also my crowning achievement that took me forever to breed, a female HA Buneary in a Luxury Ball w/Fake out, Cosmic Power, Double Hit, Teeter Dance.

These are normal pokemon people may want because they are good in competition:

Axew, Ralts, Gastly/Gengar, Darumaka, Starly, Noibat, Swablu, Heracross, Pinsir, Treeko, Torchick, Mudkip, Piplup, Chimchar, Cydaquil, Totodile, Chikorita, Oshawat, Tepig, Budew, Amoongus, Staryu, Solosis, Ferroseed, Magnemite, Bouffalant, Beldum, Feebas, Flabebe, Snorlax, Charmander, Sneasel, Growlithe, Drillbur, Skorpi, Aerodactyl, Gyrados, Porygon 2, Klefki, Rotom, Aerodactyl, Kangaskhan, Larvitar

Pokemon I'm Looking For:

HA Chespin, HA Male Meowstic, HA Venipede, HA Totodile, HA Nidoran Male and Female, HA Torchic, HA Slurpuff, Riolu, Skill Link Shellder, HA Mareep and one w/o, Croagunk, Lapras, Tyrunt, Honedge, Hippopatas (?), Timbur, Goodra, Beartic, Snover, Shinx.

I'm also willing to trade Pokemon for Master Balls, PP Ups and PP Maxes.

Also some of these may take longer to breed than others. Some I have a good start on already with a Parent that has 5 perfect IVs (or 4 in some cases), and others don't have any yet. I'm also working a female Zubat in a Luxury Ball w/Brave Bird.

Last edited:
Unfortunately not. Any reason those are popular? Is it just the look or do they serve a purpose?

Personally I'm going to try to catch a bunch of pokemon with the Luxury ball because I think they look awesome.

You should also read the rules of Wi-Fi.

You need to list natures, IVs, and your TID and IGN here too. (Still read through the rules though...)
So, I can't breed pokemon for people? I can only trade here once I actually have the pokemon made? That makes things a huge pain. I would have to breed about at least 60 different pokemon, probably more if a person wants a different nature or ability. I've already spent hundreds of hours getting what I have, I don't feel like putting in thousands just to be able to have a decent shot of being able to trade for something good. I guess that means I can't trade here.....

So, I can't breed pokemon for people? I can only trade here once I actually have the pokemon made? That makes things a huge pain. I would have to breed about at least 60 different pokemon, probably more if a person wants a different nature or ability. I've already spent hundreds of hours getting what I have, I don't feel like putting in thousands just to be able to have a decent shot of being able to trade for something good. I guess that means I can't trade here.....
Not for breedables, you don't. Events/legends, yes.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Also the more details the more it helps moderators "do their thing".

You state nothing of the ball any of these Pokémon are in, what IVs people can expect if they trade with you, what your OT/TID is so people can check you actually breed the things you say you do, and don't use the shinify powersaves code, etc... Any of these things could get you in trouble here if they're "illegal" or just plain hacked... The rules are there to simplify the process and so that crap like the above can get caught sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)