BIG_BIGEST_N10

Ehh, regardless of whether it counts or not, I see little use in following this one.

This of course means there'll be none of my whining itt pretty much, so everyone wins.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok guys, if you DON'T want to lose this game massively, contact me on IRC or by forum PM. I'm part of a sixth secret faction not mentioned in the OP of the game.

ALso, if you guys are gonna claim to Gmax, Mekkah etc., you're in for a repeat of All Stars, except with 2 more factions in the mix, who can potentially win while teh otehrs crossfire.. Just a protip, so that you guys know who to contact.

For your information, i gave chances to 15 rookies in this mafia. Sorry if you weren't chosen, but i did my best.

Edit: I just realized with outside help that i spelled my own alias wrong!

Ok guys, if you DON'T want to lose this game massively, contact me on IRC or by forum PM. I'm part of a sixth secret faction not mentioned in the OP of the game.

ALso, if you guys are gonna claim to Gmax, Mekkah etc., you're in for a repeat of All Stars, except with 2 more factions in the mix, who can potentially win while teh otehrs crossfire.. Just a protip, so that you guys know who to contact.
shut up

also, for freelancers new to this jig, here's a tip: don't talk to more than one recruiter! whoever ends up recruiting you, an enemy will know what you are and that puts you at a disadvantage! in addition, if we catch wind of it, you look like a traitor! the last guy who did this ended up being roadkilled.

The real freelancer alliance

I read Viva threads and found out the concept of freelancer alliances. If it's done properly it has potential to greatly affect the result.

Therefore I am making a freelancer alliance. Properly.

I will not ask for aliases or role PMs. We will be just a list of smogon names committed to join a specific faction. This will be done by a public list which everyone can see and join. I will then negotiate with the faction leaders and tell the results/offers privately to every listed person. Then after we have established a deal with one faction we will play for that faction and use our night actions for that faction regardless if we are recruited or not. This way we all will get into a strong faction, or get accurate info of the faction statuses without having to negotiate separately.

If you fear moling, it's not a problem because of the open list system. The faction leaders will get to choose the order of people to recruit, and will ask the role pm's and aliases themselves so that the other listed people will not see any info.

The channel is #freelancer, join it if you want to.

I suggest this especially for big mafia newbies who want accurate info without wanting to socialize much themselves from the fear of moles.

Flame away but I'm serious.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if you join LonelyNess' team he will probably give your teams spreadsheet away to the rest of the game if you don't listen to exactly what he says. Sounds like a good option.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well since I'm terrible at pointless lies, who wants to join the LightWolf faction? I can offer free milk, 4 weeks of vacation a year and and 20$ though paypal.

That being said, we have at least like 10 people trying to recruit people so far? Out of which one guy could even be wolf. While I agree that bringing your alias to multiple people is stupid, but if yur alias is hidden, you are still a fair game for anyone to get, go around some more, others might offer you a better deal!(Like me. ;) )

And then more people will know your role. No matter what ends up happening to you, you will end up with your role known to at least one opponent. Not the kind of deal I would want to make. Just stick with the best (me).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)