billymills Mafia [Game Over :O]

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline

Everyone turns on Theta, whose bitching about Jalmont's twat-ness leads you to believe he is Steven Snype. Snype tries to ask a ninjask to vouch for him, but there is not a ninjask to be found, and so Snype is tortured to death via being appointed B101 tutor to Pokemonrocks777.

Dear Theta,
You are Paco Bienzobas.

You are a Spanish soccer player who used to play for Real Sociedad. In one season, you scored more goals than any other player in La Liga.

You do not have a night action at this time, but you do have exceptional (foot) ball handling skills, and are a master of keep-away. As such, any item you are holding will have to be frisked for or stolen twice before it is removed from your possession. You will be told someone tries and fails to take an item from you.

You are allied with The Resistance. You win if The Resistance is the last team standing and <snip>.
Delta
Pi
Upsilon
Psi

Night 8 (?) ends in 24 hours.

In lieu of both hosts being missing, I will be doing this update.

Theta was lynched. He was one of Blue_Tornado, coolking49, Ace Emerald, Layell, Jalmont, Nightmare Jigglypuff, Shade, Steven Snype.

Dear Theta,

You are something from a Wikipedia article.

Flavor paragraph.

At night, you may PM the host, askaninjask “Night X - Doing something, possibly to USER1, USER2, USER3, USER4." You don't know what this does, and frankly I don't either. I dunno, PM me if you know anything about this.

You are allied with someone, maybe. You win if you eliminate everyone else and maybe achieve some other conditions. Who knows?
It's now Night x>6 because the hosts never update the OP

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Paperblade was resurrected and then godkilled for his arrogance. Let this be a lesson to you!

In more actual news, it appeared as though nobody died last night. Whaaaa!?!

It is now Day 9. Day 9 ends 24 hours as of this post.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Barring intentional bad play from the village, this game is over, so I'll call it now.

You looked to each other. It was obvious, really. The members of the Resistance had been wearing bright red shirts that said the words "The Resistance" on them. How could none of you have noticed!?

You took Epsilon to the guillotine. "But wait!" shouts Psi, "Given some Epsilon greater than zero I can produce a Delta greater than zero such that whenever f(x) is within Epsilon of f(a), x is within Delta of a!"

One cricket chirped.

"It means Delta is the last bad guy..." said Psi.

He was. They were both killed.

You can tell from how tired you are after killing Epsilon that he must be Nightmare Jigglypuff. He was:

Dear Epsilon,
You are Alan Walters.

You were the chief economic advisor to Margaret Thatcher. You also used to be one of the heads of the now-infamous AIG.

At night, you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Give <item> to AIG.” AIG will take and destroy <item>. This night action takes 2 nights to complete. You must have <item> in your possession for the entirety of those 2 nights.

You are allied with The Resistance. You win if The Resistance is the last team standing and Qian Qianyi and Rockville are dead.
Next up was Delta. You couldn't quite catch his face, as a cloud had just passed under the sun, creating shade for a few brief moments.

Dear Delta,
You are Neurulation.

You are a phenomenon that occurs while vertebrate fetuses develop in the womb. Without you, nobody would have central nervous systems.

At night, you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Develop <alias>’s brain.” You will develop <alias>’s neural network, and in the process you will uncover <alias>’s entire role PM.

You are holding a Priceless Relic. However, this means you won’t be able to sell it for any price, you greedy bastard, so you’d like to get rid of it.

You are allied with The Resistance. You win if The Resistance is the last team standing and Amanita gemmata and Algiers (the movie) are dead.
The rest of you were all members of The Empire, and you all had your items. Ace Emerald, Blue_Tornado, Coolking49, jalmont, and Layell have all won billymills Mafia. Congratulions. They were Psi, Upsilon, Lambda, Pi, and Alpha respectively.

The Men:
Dear Psi,
You are Les Muller.

You are a former pitcher for the Tigers who once pitched more than 19 innings in one outing giving up only one earned run. Despite this, your win to loss record is surprisingly poor.

At night, you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Pitching to <alias>.” You will pitch to <alias>. Since all players wear their names on their backs, you will be able to see <alias>’s role name.

Perhaps your pitching performance could be improved if you had a snack to help you stay focused. Some Herring Spread would be ideal...

You are holding an Ancient Taco. Although it could suffice as a snack, it smells pretty awful, so you’d like to get rid of it.

You are allied with The Empire. You win if The Empire is the last team standing and you exit the game with the Herring Spread in your possession.
Dear Upsilon,
You are Vostani Serbije.

You are a song that used to be the anthem used by revolutionary Serbia. Anyone who listens to this song is imbued with the Serbian nationalist spirit. You were considered to be the new national anthem of Serbia, but didn’t make it. Sucks!

You currently have no night action. However, if a fellow member of The Empire is dead, you may use him as a martyr and raise the Serbian masses to fill in his or her place. As such, once in the game you may copy a dead member of The Empire’s role and use it for the remainder of the game.

While this is a lot for a song to do, there is still more unlockable potential in the inspiring words of your lyrics. If you could find the Dance Steps, you could teach the masses a patriotic dance to go along with the song. Who knows what could happen!

You are holding a bottle of Fresh Water. However, you’ve sworn off drinking water as a show of solidarity with Africans suffering from dehydration, so you’d like to get rid of it.

You are allied with The Empire. You win if The Empire is the last team standing and you exit the game with the Dance Steps in your possession.
Dear Lambda,
You are a Weyland Ringtail Possum.

You are a possum that lives in Indonesia. Being a possum, you are a marsupial and can hold things in your pocket. You are also strangely cute.

You have no night action, but if you are ever lynched your cute face will deter your enemies for one turn. If they try to lynch you again, however, they will get over it and kill you anyway.

Your abilities are currently limited to being cute. However, this could change if you were to find something to motivate you... perhaps a Beethoven CD could help.

You are allied with The Empire. You win if The Empire is the last team standing and you exit the game with the Beethoven CD in your possession.
Dear Pi,
You are John Dormer (of Dorton).

You are a landowner from the 14th and 15th century and served in the English Parliament. You commissioned the building of a fancy house on your property, and were also knighted.

You currently have no night action. However, if you ever find the Hamster Cage, you will put it in your fancy house, making it impossible to steal from you.

You could do more if only you had a small cage to help you. Perhaps the Hamster Cage is the answer to your worries.

You are allied with The Empire. You win if The Empire is the last team standing and you exit the game with the Hamster Cage in your possession.
Dear Alpha,
You are Steven Dean Moore.

You are a director who worked for The Simpsons as well as Rugrats. I’m quite a fan of both of those shows, so props to you, I suppose.

At night, you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Direct show about <alias>.” You will direct a show about <alias>, and the effect of this action will depend on what <alias> was doing that night. If <alias> does not target you with any night action that night, nothing will happen. If <alias> targets you with a non-killing night action, <alias> will be forced to post at least one notable Simpsons quote in every post the next day. If, however, <alias> is targeting you with a killing action, you will create a video documenting your death, and you may be able to continue to help the village after your death.

Your directing capabilities could be helped if you were less thirsty. A nice cool glass of Fresh Water would be awesome right about now.

You are holding a Designer Bag. Personally, you think it looks a little tacky, so you’d like to get rid of it.

You are allied with The Empire. You win if The Empire is the last team standing and you exit the game with the Fresh Water in your possession.
...but had recently become...
You found the Herring Spread all over Kappa’s hair. You took it, and now your pitching performance is so improved that you now play for the New York Yankees!

Now, at night you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Pitch to <alias>.” You will be able to deduce the Smogon user associated with <alias>.
Fortunately, you were given the Dance Steps last night, so you no longer even care. With the Dance Steps, you are even more powerful than you were before. Now you may rile your Serbian masses up to mimic whatever they see the leader doing.

Now, you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - <alias1> is the leader and <alias2> is the target.” You will get the Serbian masses to rise to mimic <alias1> and turn their wrath upon <alias2>. A copy of <alias1>’s night action will be completed on <alias2>. You may not use the same <alias1> twice in the game. <alias1> must be alive.
You found your Beethoven CD you’ve been looking for on Gamma. Woohoo! With Beethoven as inspiration, you’ve decided to start voicing your opinions to the tune of Beethoven’s 5th. Since Beethoven’s fifth contains a note repeated 3 times, your vote will now count for 3 times what a normal vote counts for.
You were given the Hamster Cage last night. Excellent! Now whenever you get items, you can store them away in your Hamster Cage inside your mansion. Since this Hamster Cage has Ultra-Heavy-Duty-Lock Technology, nobody will ever be able to steal anything you are holding.
You'll notice Layell's powerup is missing. This is because he instead got the following message when he obtained his Fresh Water.

Someone up and took your Designer Bag. What a horrible person. In unrelated news, you were able to find your Fresh Water on Upsilon! Hooray! Wait, something’s wrong... Yes, you’re less thirsty now... No — it was EVIAN water, the worst kind of bottled water in existence! This cannot help your directing capabilities. Truly, you are in need of something better.

The item Fresh Water is now considered Fake. This item will not count toward the win condition of any player in the game.

But what could you do to help you become a better director... A death scene. You need a death scene. It will be the best, most perfect death scene of all time; the lights will dim, you’ll get point of view from the killer holding his arm up and pulling the — and then cuts to black. Ohhh man will this be excellent. This will kickstart your filmmaking career.

However, you can’t seem to find any actors... it seems the only person willing to act in this death scene... is you.

Your win condition is now the following:
You are allied with The Empire. You win if The Empire is the last team standing and you successfully use your night action on a killer.
He was unable to fulfill this new win condition, but went rogue and got two real items, so he still wins.

Thus concludes billymills Mafia. I hope it was decently fun! Congratulations to Da Letter El, Quagsires, Agape, Aura Guardian, Ace Emerald, Blue_Tornado, Coolking49, jalmont, and Layell for WINNING billymills Mafia.

At night, you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Give <item> to AIG.” AIG will take and destroy <item>. This night action takes 2 nights to complete. You must have <item> in your possession for the entirety of those 2 nights.
Why

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would like to iterate that I did not steal items off of fellow villagers but got the items from the lynching of shithole Steven Snype, then went rogue. The items were of villagers already dead.

Also as a rogue I felt it was necessary to go rogue, that and my new wc from getting my item was beyond shit.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Also as a rogue I felt it was necessary to go rogue
Do you think the rogue needing to go rogue was a coincidence?

Anyways, I did express concern to aska regarding the item destroyer, but fsr we wound up keeping it in. idk

Most dicked over user: Paperblade
runner up: Fatcrushers (why the fuck did dle lynch you first)

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Do you think the rogue needing to go rogue was a coincidence?

Anyways, I did express concern to aska regarding the item destroyer, but fsr we wound up keeping it in. idk

Most dicked over user: Paperblade
runner up: Fatcrushers (why the fuck did dle lynch you first)
A little late to switch votes, didnt want to give away aliases especially blue tornado's since he had left for the night at that point, and I realized that lynching fatecrashers would clear itchni and whomever received the items that he held. I very much wanted to keep fate alive for a few more nights, but I realized that I would eventually have to dick over fate eventually anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)