1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

billymills Mafia [Game Over :O]

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by askaninjask, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

vote theta

this is why
    Show Hide
    he's a threat to your gd wincon
  2. Ace Emerald

Ace Emerald Horsing around
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Visual Media Head

3. Jalmont

Jalmont

clarification: Snype is mafia for other reasons as well, not just because of that.
  4. Steven Snype

Steven Snype
    is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

clarification: Jalmont is a twat for other reasons as well, not just because of that.
  5. Jalmont

Jalmont

you seem quite upset
  6. shade

shade sweet like sugar
    is a Forum Moderator

vote theta
  7. Walrein

Walrein

Deadline

Everyone turns on Theta, whose bitching about Jalmont's twat-ness leads you to believe he is Steven Snype. Snype tries to ask a ninjask to vouch for him, but there is not a ninjask to be found, and so Snype is tortured to death via being appointed B101 tutor to Pokemonrocks777.

Aliases voting for Theta (open)
    Delta
    Pi
    Upsilon
    Psi

Night 8 (?) ends in 24 hours.
  8. Paperblade

Paperblade

In lieu of both hosts being missing, I will be doing this update.

Theta was lynched. He was one of Blue_Tornado, coolking49, Ace Emerald, Layell, Jalmont, Nightmare Jigglypuff, Shade, Steven Snype.

It's now Night x>6 because the hosts never update the OP
  9. askaninjask

askaninjask [FLAIL ARMS]
    is a Forum Moderator

Paperblade was resurrected and then godkilled for his arrogance. Let this be a lesson to you!

In more actual news, it appeared as though nobody died last night. Whaaaa!?!

It is now Day 9. Day 9 ends 24 hours as of this post.
  10. Paperblade

Paperblade

11. Jalmont

Jalmont

Lynch Epsilon
  12. Layell

Layell Alas poor Yorick!
    is an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Sprite Leader

Bah Bye Epsilon
  13. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

14. coolking49

coolking49

15. Nightmare Jigglypuff

Nightmare Jigglypuff

Lynch Pi?

What is this i have no idea what i'm doing...
  16. Ace Emerald

Ace Emerald Horsing around
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Visual Media Head

Lynch some negligible value (epsilon)
  17. askaninjask

askaninjask [FLAIL ARMS]
    is a Forum Moderator

Barring intentional bad play from the village, this game is over, so I'll call it now.

You looked to each other. It was obvious, really. The members of the Resistance had been wearing bright red shirts that said the words "The Resistance" on them. How could none of you have noticed!?

You took Epsilon to the guillotine. "But wait!" shouts Psi, "Given some Epsilon greater than zero I can produce a Delta greater than zero such that whenever f(x) is within Epsilon of f(a), x is within Delta of a!"

One cricket chirped.

"It means Delta is the last bad guy..." said Psi.

He was. They were both killed.

You can tell from how tired you are after killing Epsilon that he must be Nightmare Jigglypuff. He was:

Next up was Delta. You couldn't quite catch his face, as a cloud had just passed under the sun, creating shade for a few brief moments.

The rest of you were all members of The Empire, and you all had your items. Ace Emerald, Blue_Tornado, Coolking49, jalmont, and Layell have all won billymills Mafia. Congratulions. They were Psi, Upsilon, Lambda, Pi, and Alpha respectively.

The Men:
    ...but had recently become...
    You'll notice Layell's powerup is missing. This is because he instead got the following message when he obtained his Fresh Water.

He was unable to fulfill this new win condition, but went rogue and got two real items, so he still wins.

Thus concludes billymills Mafia. I hope it was decently fun! Congratulations to Da Letter El, Quagsires, Agape, Aura Guardian, Ace Emerald, Blue_Tornado, Coolking49, jalmont, and Layell for WINNING billymills Mafia.
  18. Paperblade

Paperblade

Why
  19. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

^ ahahaha wow

giving the baddies an ability that dicks over select players, good show

paperblade will be a winner in our hearts
  20. Layell

Layell Alas poor Yorick!
    is an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Sprite Leader

I would like to iterate that I did not steal items off of fellow villagers but got the items from the lynching of shithole Steven Snype, then went rogue. The items were of villagers already dead.

Also as a rogue I felt it was necessary to go rogue, that and my new wc from getting my item was beyond shit.
  21. Paperblade

Paperblade

srsly
  22. Walrein

Walrein

Do you think the rogue needing to go rogue was a coincidence?

Anyways, I did express concern to aska regarding the item destroyer, but fsr we wound up keeping it in. idk

Most dicked over user: Paperblade
    runner up: Fatcrushers (why the fuck did dle lynch you first)
  23. Agape

Agape

Self-protecting BG, the best role to go rogue. (Did you hook+kill to kill me?) Thanks all village leaders for making me able to win!
  24. Vintage Books

Vintage Books

congrats to the winners, we had no chance :(
  25. Da Letter El

Da Letter El Officially internet famous
    is a Forum Moderator

A little late to switch votes, didnt want to give away aliases especially blue tornado's since he had left for the night at that point, and I realized that lynching fatecrashers would clear itchni and whomever received the items that he held. I very much wanted to keep fate alive for a few more nights, but I realized that I would eventually have to dick over fate eventually anyway.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)