Biosci's Thread of Hawaii(I can now RNG in Gen V)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
Please CMT for:

Solosis(UT) Lv. 1
OT: Infi OT#: 32080
Nature: Bold Route 5
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
I'll take this:

# 145 Zapdos
~Credit goes to Alexa888~
Lv. 54 | Route 10 | Jul. 12, 2010
31 | 14 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31
Bold | Pressure
32 Spe | 228 Def | 250 HP
Hidden Power Grass | Thunderbolt | Heat Wave | Roost
OT | Alez | 39317 |
Cloned by me with R4
Fully Redistributable

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
Update:

Garchomp Lv. 100
OT: Dillon OT#: 37965
Nature: Jolly Sinnoh
IVs: 31/31/31/x/30/31
EVs: 6 HP 252 Att 252 Spe

Rotom(UT) Lv. 1
OT: Matthew OT#: 57624
Nature: Timid Route 3
IVs: 31/9/30/31/31/31(HP: Ice)

Snivy(UT) Lv. 1
OT: Matthew OT#: 57624
IVs: 31/14/30/31/31/31(HP: Ice)

Pikachu(UT DW Sing Event) Lv. 30
OT: ? OT#: 07301
Nature: Naïve Lovely Place
IVs: 30/31/30/31/31/31(HP: Ice)

Biosci

Danger!?
Update:

Cacnea(UT) Lv. 1
OT: Mat OT#: 48509
Nature: Adamant Johto
EMs: Nasty Plot/Payback

Yanma(UT) Lv. 1
OT: Brad OT#: 34798
Nature: Modest Johto

Scizor(UT) Lv. 1
OT: Shreyas OT#: 58832
Nature: Adamant Johto
EMs: Roost/Superpower/Bullet Punch/Bug Bite

Donphan Lv. 100
OT: Johnny OT#: 18339
Nature: Impish Sinnoh
IVs: 30/31/27/14/19/25
EVs: 252 HP 252 Att
EMs: Ice Shard/Stealth Rock

I'd prefer to be listed as Tombstoner rather than TS. I'm sure many other users would say the same, if not just to help you follow a rule that many forget.

Biosci

Danger!?
Oh sorry, I just listed what it said on the pokemon's ID page. I fixed to say your full username name now.

Biosci

Danger!?
Though wouldn't the OT be kind of enough to signal some users. Plus most of my Pokemon aren't from here on Smogon and most of the ones I got from here didn't list the Username. I'll try my best, but I can't be sure what came from Smogon and what didn't.

I'll see which ones I know.
Brendan = Expert Evan (LIST THIS OR YOU'LL BE IN DEEP SHIT)
Mat = Bond697 (say that they're available free if you list them)
Kurt = Kaphotics
TENSAI = Bakus
Infi = Infi (fairly sure all his stuff's free too, at least Kyurem is)

Biosci

Danger!?
Thanks for the help. I'll update my list ASAP especially Brendan. :P The Bond and Infi stuff I'm supposed to giveaway for free?

Edit: Fixed to the best of my ability. :D

Hey mate i'm back again, i could be interested in your mat shiny flawless latios!

Is he available in 4th gen or with Trick?

What i can offer you is:

Shaymin (No Nickname)
OT: RALPH | ID: 13834
Nature: Timid | Ability: Natural Cure/Serene Grace (Sky Forme)
IV's: 30/(31)/30/31/31/31
EV's: UT | Level: 30
Moves: Growth | Hidden Power | Leech Seed | Synthesis

Notes: Hidden Power Ice 70! This pokemon is Non-Redis. (for you)

or

♀
Heatran (No Nickname)
OT: PIKACHU | ID: 58843
Nature: Naive | Ability: Flash Fire
IV's: 31/30/30/31/31/31
EV's: UT | Level: 50
Moves: Metal Sound | Crunch | Scary Face | Lava Plume

Notes: Hidden Power Ice 70! This pokemon is Non-Redis. (for you)

or

Name: Latios OT: Newts
ID: 58515
IVs: 31/6/31/30/31/30 HP FIRE 70
EVs: 252spa/252spe/4hp
Nature+Ability: Timid, Levitate
Notable moves: Draco Meteor, HP Fire
Level: 35
Nickname: No
Fully redis

Or

#207 Giorgans' Dream World Shiny Gliscor, Gender: ♂, Lv 50
Nature: Impish | Ability: Immunity | HP: Dark 59
IV's: 31/31/31/5/31/31 | EV's: UT
Hatched Location: Route 3 | Date: 3/1/2010
Moves: Earthquake/Protect/Sword Dance/Ice Fang | Egg Moves: -
Ev's:252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spe
OT: George |ID No.: 30384
(Standard Seed / Avaiable only in 5th Gen) (Fully Redis)

Biosci

Danger!?
The Latios doesn't have Trick, and like everything else in my thread it's only on 5th Gen.
If you do still want it, I'll take the Shaymin. Sound good?

In your wants I noticed you said "Roserade." I'm doing a shiny roserade BP (With pretty good IV's of course) So I'll give you a copy with semi-redis rights for 2 credits? Also do you want any 4th gen exclusive moves on it since I'm doing it in 4th gen =)

Biosci

Danger!?
In your wants I noticed you said "Roserade." I'm doing a shiny roserade BP (With pretty good IV's of course) So I'll give you a copy with semi-redis rights for 2 credits? Also do you want any 4th gen exclusive moves on it since I'm doing it in 4th gen =)
Sure that sounds great. I'll give you the credits. For Gen 4 exclusive moves I want it to know Swift. Thanks in advance. :D

Sure that sounds great. I'll give you the credits. For Gen 4 exclusive moves I want it to know Swift. Thanks in advance. :D
Np, it'll probably be a few days since I need to get the parents and all that xD And sure thing, I'll get you a copy that knows swift! =D

Sure, also I'll be breeding the egg moves Sleep Powder and Leaf Storm, along with leveling it up as a roselia to learn Toxic Spikes =) After it learns that, I'll evolve it and then tutor it swift. Then I'll trade it to you =D Sound good?

Biosci

Danger!?
Sounds good, I was going to ask for those egg moves, but I thought you already had it breed. :P Sounds Great! :D

Biosci

Danger!?
I don't do BPs... The only stuff I have to offer is in my thread.(With the exception of a few that I haven't posted yet.)

Biosci

Danger!?
@Tombstoner, Well, I posted in my first post that you can get any Mat or Infi OT at Pokecheck.

@Crazypippo92, I can give you UT Thundurus for the Shaymin. The others that aren't listed yet are just a couple DW and Flawless Shiny Starters.

I'd like this so:

Thundurus(UT) (Also Available EVed Lv. 100) Lv. 40
OT: Kurt(Kaphotics) OT#: 00007
IVs: 31/18/30/31/31/31
HP: Ice

U can trade now? i'd need my shaymin cloned, is a problem for you?

Biosci

Danger!?
I'd like this so:

Thundurus(UT) (Also Available EVed Lv. 100) Lv. 40
OT: Kurt(Kaphotics) OT#: 00007
IVs: 31/18/30/31/31/31
HP: Ice

U can trade now? i'd need my shaymin cloned, is a problem for you?
Yeah that's the UT version. Yes I can clone the Shaymin when we trade. I can trade now. My FC is in my Sig. What's yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)