Bird Mafia - Night 8 PLOT TWIST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
"Hello. I'm Alfred Hitchcock and I'm here to invite you to the wonderful world of birds. This is my pet, billymills, he's an adorable pelican."

"CAW CAW!"

"What? Pelicans don't caw, billy what's wrong?"

Suddenly Hitchcock noticed that it wasn't billymills who cawed, but a gigantic flock of angry birds swarming around him.

"Oh fffffffff"

The birds moved in, he never stood a chance. Hitchcock was quickly ripped to pieces.

"I'm taking over now bitch. My name is Jimbo, and I'm a puffin ^___^ It was my right hand bird billymills and I who were behind this gruesome attack!"

Billy the pelican flew over to the rest of the birds and opened his gigantic mouth,

"Thank you for coming to this oncoming battle. The winner (or winners) of this climactic battle will become the indisputable kings and queens of birds. Also, since we are birds, there is NO ROLLING THE HOST."

Basic rules:

1. Cycle.
Like other mafias, this game will cycle between Night and Day.
It is now Night 0. All kill based roles will fail tonight.
Day and Night will last approximately 48 hours, unless all Night PMs are sent, or a Lynch target has been decided on.

2. The lynch.
Votes must be in bold face. eg: Lynch darkie
If you are changing your vote, please make it clear who you are withdrawing a vote for.
If no lynch is wanted, No Lynch can be posted. If the majority of votes are No Lynch, then no one will be lynched.

3. Items.
A player may hold any number of items.
All items are stolen if targeted by a thief.
All items may be passed in the day or at night. PM billymills and Jimbo Night/Day x - Giving ITEM to USER.
Item passing has the lowest priority. This means you can't give your item away if you're about to be killed at night or lynched during the day.

4. Communication.
Feel free to contact Jimbo or billymills with any questions. If we decide not to answer, don't press us.
You are not allowed to Screenshot anything related to the game, including but not limited to IRC chats, Shoddy logs, AIM, MSN, etc.
You are not allowed to copy and paste any part of your role PM before Day 1.

5. Other.
This is a basic mafia. Hosted by beginners for beginners. The players who may be somewhat more experienced should keep this in mind.

6. Deadtalking
There will be absolutely no deadtalking. This means you cannot give out information or tell anyone what to do after you die. (Basically this means messing with the game after you die).
Evidence of this might get you banned from future mafia games.

7. All PMs should be sent to Jimbo and billymills, this is to help the game move faster.

8. Use as much deception as you wish, but under no circumstances can you impersonate Jimbo or billymills.

9. If you want to create a pastebin, mini-forum, or IRC channel (I recommend you make this hidden!), please tell Jimbo and billymills.

10. Misc. stuff
Action priorities are kept at my discretion, some users might know though.
There can be neutral player(s) in this game.
There is no villager role, everyone has SOMETHING special.
Don't be an asshole and try to ruin the game. Doing so could get you banned from forum games.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
All PMs should be sent. If you didn't get a PM and you're on the list please tell me!! Sorry to those who didn't get in :[

Players (picked randomly):
6. Twash
11. ExplorerAce
12. Sir_Lu
20. Thorns
21. Earthworm
22. TAY

Dead:
10. Bass - Neutral - Seagull - Lynched Day 1
15. ControllerOfFlames - Fucking Awesome Birds - Great Horned Owl - Killed Night 1
16. Bender - Fucking Awesome Birds - Hedwig - Killed Night 1
7. Kumar - Birds of Prey - Bald Eagle - Lynched Day 2
4. RB Golbat - Birds of Prey - Peregrine Falcon - Lynched Day 3
3. Jenigmat - Fucking Awesome Birds - Toucan - Killed Night 3
2. tennisace - Fucking Awesome Birds - Pidgeot - Killed Night 3
8. CyzirVisheen - Birds of Prey - Albatross - Lynched Day 4
5. moot - Fucking Awesome Birds - Heron - Lynched Day 5
13. Misaki-Chi - Fucking Awesome Birds - Barn Owl - Killed Night 5
1. Flounder - Fucking Awesome Birds - Penguin - Killed Night 5
23. yoshi! - Fucking Awesome Birds - Turkey - Lynched Day 6
9. Veedrock - Fucking Awesome Birds - Parrot - Killed Night 6
17. Scrubs - Birds of Prey - Vulture - Lynched Day 7
14. moi - Fucking Awesome Birds - Dragonite - Killed Night 7
19. Shade - Fucking Awesome Birds - Hummingbird - Killed Night 7
18. porygon3 - Fucking Awesome Birds - Goose - Lynched Day 8

i call gimmick until i see a role pm but jimbo had some good ideas when we were talking on IRC so i'm actually kinda interested to see how it plays out

there better be a moot- the Adelie Penguin role :3

FALCON PUNCH

haha get it

anyway, i am neutral. first person to pm me gets my services

as in the village. i don't even know who the village are so if you could contact me that would be stellar

You've all had plenty of time.

Night 0 is over. (PMs to come shortly.) You all emerge from the various places you've been plotting in.
You all head towards the center of the village, to the surprise of all, there are actually no deaths. What a relief.
You all start murmuring between yourselves, awaiting a decision on someone to lynch.

It is now Day 1. It will end when either a majority is reached, or at 5:30 EST Tuesday.

Hello, fabulous villagers and mafia, my fellow avian friends. I'm Misaki-chi, and today we are lynching BASS THE SILENCER. Why should you listen to me? Because he has been independently investigated and is not one of our faction, and another bird gave me good logs that suggest he is in fact the silencer. All of my allied villager birds, kindly join up with me and send me your role PMs. You should know from my post if you are one of our fucking awesome brethren! If we want to win this game, it is ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE I unite you guys. The bodyguard should protect me tomorrow night because I have exposed my role (inspector). If you could all help me lynch Bass then that'd be wonderful~ ^_^

Lynch Bass

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
"dont trust her lies"

replace her with his and tell me where the quote comes from.

first person gets 10 points extra in FE mafia!

(just fyi im not playing in this game, this was just a fun comment, dont let it have any bearings on your game or whatever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)