1. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules. Feel also free to check out our hub to learn more about this place!
  2. Want real-time art feedback? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit! You can also check out the Art Room on Pokemon Showdown!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

birkal's art thread which he totally made himself

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by Birkal, Jun 16, 2012.

1. ium

ium adoro during summer
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

lmao i am laughing so hard

fate stop it you're too much

oh also i never posted in this thread before this art is so adorable
  2. Birkal

Birkal We have the technology.
    is a member of the Site Staffis an Artistis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    CAP Head Mod

hahaha

i consider this fanart

thank you stone; you're the best <3

zipper shirts are still highly fashionable though
  3. Birkal

is a member of the Site Staffis an Artistis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    CAP Head Mod

4. Fishy

Fishy

i am so in love with this thread
  5. Kadew

Kadew *keyboard mashing*
    is an Artist

Birkal, I love you and your arts they are adorable, but I have to call you out on your last post. You didn't draw those dinosaurs you hack. Stop claiming others art you are a terrible person.

(pretty cool as a dinosaur comic, though)
  6. dwarfstar

dwarfstar mindless philosopher

Sweet mother of Chewbacca, this art is adorable.
    ...Especially Cornmon. This should win all past and future CAP polls simultaneously.
  7. ryan

ryan ICONIC.
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    NU Co-Leader

I love you for this whole thread Birkal. :3
  8. Birkal

CAP Head Mod

Gragh, I need to update. I just got my pen for my pen tablet back in the mail! Huzzah :D

Also, I was forced into the Artist Interview for The Smog Issue #25 (much like I was forced into this thread...). Go check that out if you like that sort of thing. Hint: there's Rotom, so it's naturally phenomenal.

[​IMG]

really rusty; this was like the first thing I drew when I got back. I'm sorry for making the worst image I've ever seen

[​IMG]

Everyone's favorite simulator mod: @Birdkal

CAW

[​IMG]

I'm going to be working on my brushwork; here's a small sliver of me putzing around.

Alright, and here's my CAP 5 Artwork that I'm working on for our most recent project. We're making a Grass / Dark Pokemon with Harvest, so I couldn't not bring cornmon back for another run. That design means so much to me; it reminds me of when I first came to Smogon, which was a tough time in my life. Cornmon is very near and dear to my heart, so you'll be seeing a lot of him in the upcoming weeks.

[​IMG]

He's a bit more fancy this time around, eh?

[​IMG]

Rapid spin
  9. ium

ium adoro during summer
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

yea, i'm gonna steal your pen again

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)