birkal's art thread which he totally made himself

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Here's a Robert Frost poem that I thought was really beautiful. It's called "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening".

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of the easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

I drew a picture immediately after to convey my interal thoughts on the poem:

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Cleffa used Metronome!

Also, for those of you who've read this far (you're a trooper; God bless your soul), you probably deserve some sort of explanation as to why this thread exists. Here is the first piece of that puzzle.

Birkal

We have the technology.
back to weird stuff

Now presenting the god of Oreos and wine:

(avatar size)

You can color in this image of Tavros; it's like a coloring page!!

Birkal

We have the technology.
Here's the first .gif I ever made:

click on it for your second piece of the puzzle

Birkal

We have the technology.
some stuff that I drew for Smogon that never got uploaded or used hmm....................

(that one got uploaded)

Birkal

We have the technology.
MORE SMOG:

NOT SMOG but rather me making terrible images

lazerburd (note lazerteeth)

Birkal

We have the technology.
final piece of the puzzle

Fatecrashers duplicated one of my posts and formed it into the OP of this thread, despite me not wanting an art thread, lol

my body is not ready, I'm gonna lock this

Change your avvy back fate, I miss this beautiful lady ;__;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)