Black 2/White 2 Walkthrough Tourney - Signups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Art by Scepticallistic
------

Approved by the Tourney Mod team!

The Walkthrough tourney returns to Unova!

Rules

1. Each round will be placed at a different part of the game Pokemon Black/White Version. There will be restrictions in level, Pokemon availability, TM availability, and item availability. These will be dependent on where you are in the game. As the rounds go on, more things will obviously open up.

This is the example format for rounds.

First Rival Battle!

Level Restriction: 5

Pokemon Available

Snivy
Tepig
Oshawatt

Technical Machines Available:

None

Items Available:

None
2. You are not required to send teams to me for approval, but if you have questions on whether your team is legal, feel free to ask me.

3. Only ONE Starter Pokemon may be used on any team, as well, this Starter Pokemon will be the only one you may use for the entirety of the tournament.

Starter Pokemon Include:

Snivy
Servine
Serperior
Tepig
Pignite
Emboar
Oshawatt
Dewott
Samurott

4. Species Clause, Sleep Clause, Evasion Clause, OHKO Clause, and Self KO clause are in effect

5. Regardless of whether or not you have access to them in game, this tournament will not allow any Pokemon in the Uber tier. Event Pokemon will be allowed at my discretion.

6. There is no rule against scouting, however if you are in the tournament and you spectate a match that a participant asks you to leave in you may be disqualified.

FAQ:

Q: On the example you put on there, the level restriction was 5. In the battle, would our Pokemon have to be level 5, or would it be level 100, just with level 5 moves?
A: They would be level 5 Pokemon with level 5 moves.

Q: Is this a Simulator or Cartridge tournament?
A: Simulator only.
-----

Participants:

In the first example, Egg Moves would be available? Also, Tutor moves will be only free when u say so right?

in

Dusk209

No relation.
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
in

The rules for this are pretty vague, however, and I have no idea what I'm getting myself into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)