Black and White UU Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made some godawful misplays and got utterly stomped by Delta 2777.

Good game on your part, Delta, and good luck in the rest of the tournament.

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
acti_vity

I've asked Aerrow to play on several occasion, however, he keeps stating that he isn't ready to battle. I've spoken to him recently, and he said that I could have the win if we don't play by this Sunday, but I would like to avoid that scenario if possible.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
idiotfrommars contacted me, so we should be getting the battle done in the next couple of days.

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
The deadline is about 30 hours away (11:59 PM PST tomorrow) and there are still nearly half the matches yet to be completed. Having already given a full two weeks for this round, I'd like to see more matches completed before I consider an extension for this round.

Remaining matches:

Lunar vs Oglemi
AndViet vs idiotfrommars
Krack vs Celsius
Private vs locopoke
Lady Bug vs supermarth64
Accipender vs IK.
ChouToshio vs reachzero
am vs uragg
SkyNet vs Smurf
Royal Flush vs M Dragon
wilson46 vs zarator
Aerrow vs Zeph
zdrup15 vs aziki
little loven vs Gabranth
Grimm70 vs Upstart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)