Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that Shiny Milotic was bred in a Dive Ball, I would have traded in a heart beat. Thanks anyways.

Can you name the RNG abuser of either of them?

Can you name the RNG abuser who reset it?

No thanks. Unless it's Dusk Ball w/Extreme Speed Shiny Dragonite.

Thanks for the trade.

You just have to catch me online one of these days.

Did your IRL friend RNG abuse it? Does he/she have a smogon account?

Sorry, could you link me to your thread? I couldn't find it.
No, sorry. I got them from someone in the pokemon showdown trading room and I forgot his username ._.

I don't have a thread yet. Right now I'm working off my phone until I get a computer. But nvm I got a shiny ferrothirn. Sorry to bother you.
If that Shiny Milotic was bred in a Dive Ball, I would have traded in a heart beat. Thanks anyways.

Can you name the RNG abuser of either of them?

No thanks. Unless it's Dusk Ball w/Extreme Speed Shiny Dragonite.

Thanks for the trade.

You just have to catch me online one of these days.

Did your IRL friend RNG abuse it? Does he/she have a smogon account?

Sorry, could you link me to your thread? I couldn't find it.

Thats fine. Are you looking for a work force? I can EV train for you if you're interested. It seems like i have no pokemon that may interest you. So now i'm offering my time. If you're interested I can EV train a couple of your pokemons for a clone. Tell me something.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
[716] Xerneas
OT:
Sunny3oy
(46460) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Tradeable Stock : 1
EV Trained: 242 HP / 252 Special Attack / 16 Speed

Notes:
Have you seen that flawless Xerneas that is going around? It's on a lot of different threads, and I was told by Haruno (who traded it to me) that this is fully re-distributable. Ev trained to have 261 Speed @ level 100, which is 522 after a Geomancy. This thing is a monster on random match up.

I dunno if you still do smogon, but I figured I'd have one last shot at this Xerneas.

Gastly
31/x/31/31/31/31
Moon Ball
Shiny
Female
Perish Song and Disable

for it ^_^

Last edited:
interested in:
[697] Shiny Tyrunt / Shiny Tyrantrum
OT:
Emery (24344) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Strong Jaw
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves:
Dragon Dance, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang

[715] Shiny Noibat / Shiny Noivern (Able To Nickname On Request)
OT:
Eric (32558) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Infiltrator
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: No egg moves

CMT for them

I want a couple of your pokemons, but specially the bold rotom and timid greninja.
Would you be interested in the shiny pokemons in my thread ? If you are, I'm sure we can make a nice deal :)

[245] Suicune
OT:
Bell (11257) (Lv. 40)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/31
Tutor moves: Sleep Talk, Hidden Power Electric
Note:
Diabolico said this was re-distributable only by him and I. This is cloned with Action Replay on fifth generation and Banked over.

Willing to BP grind or EV trade, since I'm pretty sure nothing in my thread it good enough for this, but if there's any way you can make a trade with me for this 'mon I would really appreciate it!

CMT for this guy. I can clone.

[716] Xerneas
OT:
Sunny3oy
(46460) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
EV Trained: 242 HP / 252 Special Attack / 16 Speed

Notes:
Have you seen that flawless Xerneas that is going around? It's on a lot of different threads, and I was told by Haruno (who traded it to me) that this is fully re-distributable. Ev trained to have 261 Speed @ level 100, which is 522 after a Geomancy. This thing is a monster on random match up.

Hey, can you please heck my thread for mew ? I dont have a lot of pokemon, but I am desperate for one.I can also breed by request, just tell mme which pokemon / IV spread and Egg moves / pokeball you want the pokemon and I can breed it for you

Hey smogon, if we had a pending trade and you missed me before I left, I'm sorry. Message me and remind me what we are trading.

*updates thread* more coming soon. I can breed many monsters in normal balls, so many it may take some time to list them, so just ask if you need something. Thanks.

If you weren't quoted in this post, it's because I didn't see anything I needed and didn't feel the need to notify all those people.

CMT for this guy. I can clone.
If you can change the nickname of this guy back to "Shaymin", I'd take this for it:

Shaymin / Nick: "Wash" / Modest
Available UT, Lv. 100
IVs: 31/20/30/31/31/31
EVs: 0/0/0/252/4/254
Heal Ball; HP Ice 68; Met 3/3/2009

I'm really looking for one I can redistribute. Did you need anything else to make it worth your while? I don't trade much, but I have friends in real life that play this game. Let me know, I just updated.

[245] Suicune
OT:
Bell (11257) (Lv. 40)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/31
Tutor moves: Sleep Talk, Hidden Power Electric
Note:
Diabolico said this was re-distributable only by him and I. This is cloned with Action Replay on fifth generation and Banked over.

Willing to BP grind or EV trade, since I'm pretty sure nothing in my thread it good enough for this, but if there's any way you can make a trade with me for this 'mon I would really appreciate it!

Feebas
Modest w/ Oblivious(Competitive)
31/0/31/30/31/31 (Hidden Power Grass)
Is this ♀?
Does it come with these Egg Moves: Haze, Mist, Hypnosis, Dragon Pulse?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hi, back and I actually got good stuff to offer. CMT for this:

[493] Arceus
OT:
TRU (11079) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Multitype
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV Trained: 88 HP / 252 Attack / 168 Speed
PP Maxed Moves: Swords Dance, Earthquake, Shadow Claw, Extreme Speed

Note: OmegaDonut said this was re-distributable only by him and I. This is cloned with Action Replay on fifth generation and Banked over.

If there's nothing you need, I'll give you a list of my redis shinies (don't list them in my thread).

Hey smogon, if we had a pending trade and you missed me before I left, I'm sorry. Message me and remind me what we are trading.

*updates thread* more coming soon. I can breed many monsters in normal balls, so many it may take some time to list them, so just ask if you need something. Thanks.

If you weren't quoted in this post, it's because I didn't see anything I needed and didn't feel the need to notify all those people.

If you can change the nickname of this guy back to "Shaymin", I'd take this for it:

Shaymin / Nick: "Wash" / Modest
Available UT, Lv. 100
IVs: 31/20/30/31/31/31
EVs: 0/0/0/252/4/254
Heal Ball; HP Ice 68; Met 3/3/2009

I'm really looking for one I can redistribute. Did you need anything else to make it worth your while? I don't trade much, but I have friends in real life that play this game. Let me know, I just updated.

Feebas
Modest w/ Oblivious(Competitive)
31/0/31/30/31/31 (Hidden Power Grass)
Is this ♀?
Does it come with these Egg Moves: Haze, Mist, Hypnosis, Dragon Pulse?
Hey,how about a shiny moon ball Meditite for the adamant Arceus?

Hey,how about a shiny moon ball Meditite for the adamant Arceus?
Sorry have one already.
Hi, back and I actually got good stuff to offer. CMT for this:

[493] Arceus
OT:
TRU (11079) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Multitype
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV Trained: 88 HP / 252 Attack / 168 Speed
PP Maxed Moves: Swords Dance, Earthquake, Shadow Claw, Extreme Speed

Note: OmegaDonut said this was re-distributable only by him and I. This is cloned with Action Replay on fifth generation and Banked over.

If there's nothing you need, I'll give you a list of my redis shinies (don't list them in my thread).
Lets see the shiny list. Maybe I'll find something, but as it stands I don't need anything from your thread.

Sorry have one already.

Lets see the shiny list. Maybe I'll find something, but as it stands I don't need anything from your thread.
CMT for whatever I can breed,there is an extra list with way more breeds on page 6

Also:Shiny female luxury ball Gothita 31/24/31/30/31/30 HP Fire with Dark pulse

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Sorry have one already.

oh boy here we go. Just out of interest, did you look at the redis kalos legend section? You seem to be missing a fewlike flawless mewtwo, zygarde, yveltal,p ground xern :p
I'm not going to list the egg moves, and presume all have correct IVs matching the nature (e.g timid will have all IVs 31 but atk). Feel free to inquire if interested.
ekans jolly intimidate prem ball
wooper relaxed unaware dream ball
joltik timid compoundeyes repeat ball
hippopotas impish sand stream luxury ball
charmander jolly blaze poke ball
squirtle timid raindish dive ball
gible jolly rough skin great ball
omanyte modest swift swim dive ball
bulbasaur hp fire modest chlorophyll prem ball
chimchar jolly iron fist poke ball
psyduck timid cloud nine moon ball
abra HP Ice timid magic guard dream ball
crygonal timid levitate poke ball
lucario adamat innerfocus lux ball
drilbur adamant mold breaker prem bal
wailmer brave water veil repeat ball
helioptile hp ice timid dry skin lux ball
seel modest thick fat dive ball
smoochum timid hydration dream ball
mudkip adamant torrent poke ball
shelmet timid shell armoour great ball
petilil hp fire modest chlorophyll nest ball
krabby jolly sheer force dive ball
chikorita hp fire 31/0/31/30/31/30 calm overgrow nest ball
espurr bold own tempo lux ball
larvesta timid flame body timer ball
goodra modest gooey ultra ball

All are shiny and fully redis. Ask me if you want to inquire about egg moves, gender and crap

AwesomeFennekin

Banned deucer.
Hey, I am getting my Shiny Flawless Timid Air Slash HA KB Emolga cloned, and I found that I was interesting in your Gliscor. Wanna trade Emolga for Gliscor?

Yes, it does have those egg moves.
Is it female? Would you be interested in selling trade rights to it? Do you like anything else to go with your Suicune?

Pokéguy, I think that can be arranged. Can Xerneas be nicknamed? I assume not, but I figured I'd ask.
Can't be nicknamed. Did you like anything else to go with your Xerneas? My friends have been waiting for a Shaymin since it came out, they will be happy. :D

Hey, I am getting my Shiny Flawless Timid Air Slash HA KB Emolga cloned, and I found that I was interesting in your Gliscor. Wanna trade Emolga for Gliscor?
I'm sorry, I have no interest in Emolga. Have a nice day.

Can you CMT for this pokemon, please? (if you want me to clone it for you, I'll be glad to if that's what you want me to.) :)

[658] Shiny Greninja
OT:
Based#God420 (26323) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Hasty - Ability: Protean
IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/30
Egg Moves:
Toxic Spikes, Hidden Power Fire
Tradeable Stock:
: 1
Notes:
I traded Bearbrik for this and he told me it was fully re-distributable

Can't be nicknamed. Did you like anything else to go with your Xerneas? My friends have been waiting for a Shaymin since it came out, they will be happy. :D
Throw in Yveltal, nicknamed "Fantasia 2000," and we have a deal--for you I'll make Shaymin semi-redis (you can trade, people you trade to cannot). I can clone Yveltal for you if you need me to. And provide you with as many copies of Shaymin as you'd like.

Be sure to let me know ASAP what moves you want on Shaymin, since sets tend to use a lot of 4-5G move tutor moves.

Last edited:
Throw in Yveltal, nicknamed "Fantasia 2000," and we have a deal--for you I'll make Shaymin semi-redis (you can trade, people you trade to cannot). I can clone Yveltal for you if you need me to. And provide you with as many copies of Shaymin as you'd like.

Be sure to let me know ASAP what moves you want on Shaymin, since sets tend to use a lot of 4-5G move tutor moves.
The Y save file has been restarted. Sorry, my friend wanted to play it. But you can have Xerneas and Yveltal for Shaymin. I'd like 4 copies if that's okay. Seed Flare / Hidden Power / Air Slash / Earth Power all PP max would be nice. Need clones back of both! Thanks!

Anything in my trade thread interest you for an Ultra Ball Zapdos?
Nothing I needed. Thanks anyways.

Can you CMT for this pokemon, please? (if you want me to clone it for you, I'll be glad to if that's what you want me to.) :)

[658] Shiny Greninja
OT:
Based#God420 (26323) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Hasty - Ability: Protean
IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/30
Egg Moves:
Toxic Spikes, Hidden Power Fire
Tradeable Stock:
Notes:
I traded Bearbrik for this and he told me it was fully re-distributable
Thanks for the trade.

Updating:

[7] Shiny Squirtle / Blastoise
OT:
MARCELINE (49776) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Rain Dish
Egg moves: Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Water Spout
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
Menezjul's Breed, traded to me by Steele. Re-distributable by everyone.

[81] Shiny Magnemite / Magneton / Magnezone
OT:
Kagura (62156) (Lv. 16)
Nature: Naive - Ability: Magnet Pull
IVs: 29/31/30/30/31/30
Moves: Gravity, Recycle, Explosion, Hidden Power Fire

Note:
Diabolico said this was re-distributable only by him and I.

[158] Shiny Totodile / Feraligatr (Nicknamed: Crocigatr)
OT:
Misty (55281) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Torrent
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet, Crunch (Level Up)
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
.com said this was re-distributable by everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)