OT:
Amanda (60497) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Relaxed - Ability: Sturdy / Rock Head
IVs: 31/31/31/20/31/00
Egg Moves: Curse, Self-Destruct, Stealth Rock
Tradeable Stock :
: 1

Notes
: I originally had a Pending trade with Lady Valkyrie for a Friend Ball Sudowoodo with these egg moves, but she disowned me for being a lazy gamer. So, I went to route 20, and sweet scented for about 3 hours to find a female Rattled Sudowoodo (Rattled still waiting to be hatched). I then bred this no flawless Sudowoodo with a Ferroseed with egg move Stealth Rock and level up moves Curse and Self-Destruct. This one is fully re-distributable as long as it remains nicknamed "Pride". Un-nicknamed copies are available but they are not re-distributable.
Messed up the quote

I need to negotiate with you. Is there anything I can give you for you to take that Sudowoodo off the thread (or at least change the name and the description)? I will go through hell for you to do that. Feel free to ask for anything, I'll get it.

Last edited:
Messed up the quote

I need to negotiate with you. Is there anything I can give you for you to take that Sudowoodo off the thread (or at least change the name and the description)? I will go through hell for you to do that. Feel free to ask for anything, I'll get it.
Okay, seriously people, you all need to chill out.

1) I nicknamed the Blissey Ignorance, because of the term Ignorance is Bliss. That got blown way out of proportion.

2) I added some more text to the Sudowoodo, because it was nicknamed for a give away I am planning, with a full metal alchemist theme (or maybe just the seven deadly sins); Please notice the Yveltal name "Wrath", Snorlax named "Gluttony", and well, you all are freaking out about the Sudowoodo named "Pride".

EDIT: Expect to see Greed, Sloth, Envy and Lust soon too.

3) Never once have I nicknamed a monster out of spite. I name them because the names look cool to me.

In Lady Valkyrie's novel about why she doesn't want to do business with me she said this:
You don't seem to ever want to breed anything yourself or trade anything that you didn't have to put the effort into. All you seem to do is trade other people's 'mons which you never put any effort into and it quite frankly, makes you look lazy and that you won't breed your own.
So, I did something stupid, out of Pride (Read: My own Pride) and stayed up late one night sweet scenting for Sudowoodo to do something with out the aid of another breeder. I nicknamed it "Pride" because it was something I felt I could take Pride in adding to my thread.

*shrug* but the number of people who don't want to trade with me because of a freaking nickname keeps getting higher...

You don't seem to ever want to breed anything yourself or trade anything that you didn't have to put the effort into. All you seem to do is trade other people's 'mons which you never put any effort into and it quite frankly, makes you look lazy and that you won't breed your own.
Lady Valkyrie is not the first person to say these kinds of things to me, so I've been taking the time to note how much work I have put into my breeds lately...

We all go through the same effort breeding and hatching our things, but you're the only one who seems to need to make a big deal about how you slaved over hatching something. It's quite off-putting. Plus, the whole using nicknames to spite people...very uncool. But do whatever you like, I'm just letting you know why I won't do business with you.
Which has back fired with people thinking I have too much Pride in doing something we are all doing.... can't even give my monsters clever nicknames with out people miss-interpreting them as spiteful... sigh... I'm growing tired of this game...

I actually want to trade with you, I trade you what you want, you do what I'm asking for :)
Well, I do have a wants list, but it's mostly just stuff my friends have asked for that I can't redistribute to them; I add more often, as I think of them, but people generally snatch up my wants pretty fast, as I'm one of few people who will trade a legend / shiny for a breed able monster:

Past Gen Wants:
Shiny Japanese Mew in a Dive Ball 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Stealth Rocks (Need Re-distribution rights.) -Trading a lot for this one.

Lugia 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Multiscale (Need Re-distribution rights)

Shiny Azelf in a Luxury Ball 29+/31/29+/31/29+/31 Naive Stealth Rocks (Need Re-distribution rights) -Trading a lot for this one.

Zekrom in a Dusk Ball 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly TailWind (Need Re-distribution rights)

6th Gen Wants:

Diancie Modest/Bold/Timid 31/X/29+/31/29+/31

*alerts and new conversations* pop up.

In closing, Running a trade thread is starting to leave a nasty feeling in me. I try and get trade rights to things because my game is nearly full... newer users don't understand what it's like to catch them all and then have a friend ask them if they can play too; it's very hard to explain the hog wash that is redistribution rights to people who don't play this game, so I mostly try and trade for redistributable stuff.... I never thought it would cause people to turn on me...

*alerts and new conversations* pop up.

In closing, Running a trade thread is starting to leave a nasty feeling in me. I try and get trade rights to things because my game is nearly full... newer users don't understand what it's like to catch them all and then have a friend ask them if they can play too; it's very hard to explain the hog wash that is redistribution rights to people who don't play this game, so I mostly try and trade for redistributable stuff.... I never thought it would cause people to turn on me…
I think people would be more understanding of your desire for redistributables if you didn't make some (most?) of your self-caught/bred pokemon non-redistributable. It's a bit hypocritical. If you want these other pokemon for your friends that bad, just breed them and catch them like we all do. For example, when you offered me a hatched Froakie for my Shiny Exeggcute straight up with rights to the Exeggcute? That made no sense to me. Your friends might have more fun if they actually got involved in the forum and bred / caught their own pokemon. Isn't that one of the fun things about it for you? It is for me. I love using pokemon I bred myself over the ones others bred.

You can show that you catch your own pokemon without giving us every detail. I think most people with threads here have an idea about breeding difficulty or gender ratios.

Breaking this into parts so I can answer everything.

I think people would be more understanding of your desire for redistributables if you didn't make some (most?) of your self-caught/bred pokemon non-redistributable. It's a bit hypocritical.
I tried to make Blissey redistributable and people flipped out, each one with a different reason. A few people felt I was de-valuing other peoples monsters by making my stuff re-distributable. I've been making more and more monsters redistributable, but with nicknames so that it doesn't devalue other peoples stuff.

If you want these other pokemon for your friends that bad, just breed them and catch them like we all do. For example, when you offered me a hatched Froakie for my Shiny Exeggcute straight up with rights to the Exeggcute? That made no sense to me.
You would be shocked as to how many people sell trade rights for just one monster, but normally I give them a starting offer and they are free to turn it down and/or ask for more like you did. I just always ask, because when I traded AfroThunderRule for his Totodile, he said I could redistribute it for just a copy of one of mine.

Your friends might have more fun if they actually got involved in the forum and bred / caught their own pokemon. Isn't that one of the fun things about it for you? It is for me. I love using pokemon I bred myself over the ones others bred.

You can show that you catch your own pokemon without giving us every detail. I think most people with threads here have an idea about breeding difficulty or gender ratios.
Some people were mad that I wasn't crediting breeders so I made a note of how/what I did to produce the monster... I guess I'll trim down the notes a bit... thanks for the tip...

EDIT: Also, I tried to talk my friends into riding the bike back and fourth and they thought that was the stupidest part of this game and said they'll just take what I give them.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay, so. I have my own little quibbles about Pokeguy and I know many other people feel like they did too, but can we all just stop making scenes in his thread which kind of makes wi-fi look like an argumentative heap and just PM what you-I-we want to complain about at any given time. Since, not long ago, most points were said prior to this. That's just my suggestion though, it's starting to look less like criticism and more like a pack of hounds.

Interested if your shiny rayquaza is still around. Been looking for one for a darn long time so I'm willing to trade quite a bit for it :D

I got a few shiny legends that you may want :)

Hello!I'd like to have that shiny Latios, I can offer a shiny Timid Kyurem, 6ivs, EVsed 6 PS/252 SpAtk/252 Spe.I have other offers if you want.Let me know.:)

Hey pokeguy,

I´m interested in a lot of ur offer xD
I can offer u a japanese s-mew in a dive ball timid and 5*31 but without stealth rocks =(

Hey pokeguy,

I´m interested in a lot of ur offer xD
I can offer u a japanese s-mew in a dive ball timid and 5*31 but without stealth rocks =(
Did you reset the Mew yourself? I'm very interested. Let me know what you want for it. Thanks.

Hello!I'd like to have that shiny Latios, I can offer a shiny Timid Kyurem, 6ivs, EVsed 6 PS/252 SpAtk/252 Spe.I have other offers if you want.Let me know.:)
Did you catch Kyurem yourself? Let me know, that sounds cool.

Please make a full list, including IVs, nature, Shininess, and wether you have caught it yourself or not, just so I can take a look. Thanks.

EDIT: Oh and what ball it's in too.

Interested if your shiny rayquaza is still around. Been looking for one for a darn long time so I'm willing to trade quite a bit for it :D

I got a few shiny legends that you may want :)
Thanks for posting, sorry I didn't need anything from your list. You're more than welcome to try again when you have more. :)

Also, updating with my latest breeds:

[448] Shiny Lucario / Shiny Mega Lucario
OT:
Morgana (35158) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Justified
IVs: 31/30/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Crunch, Blaze Kick, Vacuum Wave
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
I bred this Lucario myself. Saved, Hatched, Reset, traded it to ChaoselementX of Reddit. This is fully re-distributable as long as it's nicknamed "Greed". Un-nicknamed copies are Available, but are not re-distributable.

[141] Shiny Kabutops
OT:
Parathan (28334) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: 31/31/31/01/31/31
Egg moves: Knock Off, Rapid Spin
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
I bred this myself, saved, hatched, reset and traded it to Pheo6 of Reddit. Credit to richi3f for the 5 IV female.

[141] Shiny Kabutops Nicknamed: Envy
OT:
Steven (00101) (Lv. 1)
IVs: 31/31/31/16/31/31
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
I bred this myself, saved, hatched, reset and traded it to darksoul1286 of Reddit. Credit to richi3f for the 5 IV female. I asked a user on smogon for his Shiny Kabuto and he turned me down... I bred this out of Envy and thus it shall be nicknamed as such. This one is fully re-distributable as long as it remains nicknamed "Envy". I do have a Male one that isn't nicknamed if you prefer a un-nicknamed copy.

Last edited:

Please make a full list, including IVs, nature, Shininess, and wether you have caught it yourself or not, just so I can take a look. Thanks.
Unfortunately no, the Kyurem isn't mine, I got it in a trade in another forum years ago, but I checked it in the pokécheck and is legit.
Here's more info:
Level:100
OT:Peter
ID:51977
IVs:31-x-31-31-31-31
Ball:Poké Ball
Nature:Timid
Moves:Draco Meteor, Blizzard, Focus Blast, Dragonpulse
EVs:252 SpAtk/252 Spe/6 Def(not HP, sorry.XD)
Shiny

No I didnt reset the Mew myself =(
Are u even interested?
Yeah, I'm interested. Is it fully re-distributable then? What did you want for it?

I just got 20+ pokes with egg moves, are shiny, and have 5-6 perfect Iv's if your interested

( here's to trying again lol)
lol PM me another list then. Where did you get these from?

Unfortunately no, the Kyurem isn't mine, I got it in a trade in another forum years ago, but I checked it in the pokécheck and is legit.
Here's more info:
Level:100
OT:Peter
ID:51977
IVs:31-x-31-31-31-31
Ball:Poké Ball
Nature:Timid
Moves:Draco Meteor, Blizzard, Focus Blast, Dragonpulse
EVs:252 SpAtk/252 Spe/6 Def(not HP, sorry.XD)
Shiny
No thanks. I don't really trust legends in normal balls.

Yeah u can trade it ;)
Can I have 2 for it? Than I would take Tatertot's Shiny Mawile, and the hasty Shiny Froakie

If u want we can trade Mew first and u can check it for sure.

Yeah u can trade it ;)
Can I have 2 for it? Than I would take Tatertot's Shiny Mawile, and the hasty Shiny Froakie

If u want we can trade Mew first and u can check it for sure.
If it's okay with you, I'll trade you fodder for it and submit it to the hack checking thread. If it comes back legitimate, I'll give you the two you asked for. Need to get them cloned though.

EDIT: What's your friend code?

5215- 0453- 5838 ign colspan

can u check a second mon too for me??
Uhh, yeah sure, I'm not really doing anything special though; can I redistribute what ever it is? It would make writing it up a lot more worth while; lol.

Post it's info here.

Yeah, I'm interested. Is it fully re-distributable then? What did you want for it?

lol PM me another list then. Where did you get these from?

No thanks. I don't really trust legends in normal balls.
I will and I got the list from .com he says there fully redis.

I dont know if I understand it xD
It isnt very special ... its an adamant Diance without awesome ivs ... and i havent a clone for this- so u must do one for u if u want it to trade

I dont know if I understand it xD
It isnt very special ... its an adamant Diance without awesome ivs ... and i havent a clone for this- so u must do one for u if u want it to trade
The second monster appears to be this:

[719] Diancie ディアンシー
OT:
[Japanese] (07194) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/31/27/31/13/12
Worth While Moves: Diamond Storm, Reflect, Light Screen, Explosion, Return
Tradeable Stock : 1

Notes:
This was traded to me by SnoopysWorld. He tells me the event came out in Japan. This is fully re-distributable.

This one has been traded all around smogon and the moderators are aware of it. I believe it is legitimate. No need to send it to the hack check thread. I'll write up Mew now though.

EDIT: CoLsPaN, I'm afraid your Mew has an illegitimate Premier Ribbon and has been deemed not trade-able on the smogon forums.
Its not legal for trade here no
I can trade you back now. I am truly sorry.

Last edited:
Did you reset the Mew yourself? I'm very interested. Let me know what you want for it. Thanks.

EDIT: Oh and what ball it's in too.

Thanks for posting, sorry I didn't need anything from your list. You're more than welcome to try again when you have more. :)

Also, updating with my latest breeds:

[448] Shiny Lucario / Shiny Mega Lucario
OT:
Morgana (35158) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Justified
IVs: 31/30/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Crunch, Blaze Kick, Vacuum Wave
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
I bred this Lucario myself. Saved, Hatched, Reset, traded it to ChaoselementX of Reddit. This is fully re-distributable as long as it's nicknamed "Greed". Un-nicknamed copies are Available, but are not re-distributable.

[141] Shiny Kabutops
OT:
Parathan (28334) (Lv. 1)
IVs: 31/31/31/01/31/31
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
I bred this myself, saved, hatched, reset and traded it to Pheo6 of Reddit. Credit to richi3f for the 5 IV female.

[141] Shiny Kabutops Nicknamed: Envy
OT:
Steven (00101) (Lv. 1)
IVs: 31/31/31/16/31/31
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
I bred this myself, saved, hatched, reset and traded it to darksoul1286 of Reddit. Credit to richi3f for the 5 IV female. I asked a user on smogon for his Shiny Kabuto and he turned me down... I bred this out of Envy and thus it shall be nicknamed as such. This one is fully re-distributable as long as it remains nicknamed "Envy". I do have a Male one that isn't nicknamed if you prefer a un-nicknamed copy.
FYI I'm a chick and I did not trade it to you cause I don't like being hounded for redis rights. Its nice that you are actually attempting to breed your own things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)