Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated Wants List

As of now, I'm breeding Adamant Marvel Scale, Dusk Ball Extreme Speed Dratini Eggs. But when I hatch Dratini, I will move onto Venipede and trade you one for munchlax? :O

Update:

[158] Shiny Totodile / Feraligatr
OT:
Michael (19243) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Torrent
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet, Crunch
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
I got this from EV♥ and she said it was only redistributable by her and I. Quick Hatch code used.

[133] Shiny Eevee
OT:
Pedro (18296) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Anticipation
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Wish
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
I got this from EV♥ and she said it was only redistributable by her and I. Quick Hatch code used.

[250] Ho-Oh
OT:
Trogdor (02272) (Lv. 40)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Regenerator
Tradeable Stock : 1

Notes:
This is Widdly_Scuds's Ho-Oh and he said it was re-distributable only by him and I.
Hi, just checking, do you still want my Eevee as you got that Shiny one from EV?

Updated Wants List

As of now, I'm breeding Adamant Marvel Scale, Dusk Ball Extreme Speed Dratini Eggs. But when I hatch Dratini, I will move onto Venipede and trade you one for munchlax? :O

You cant just breed me a female really quick? I kinda just need a female ivs dont really matter.. lol I am not needing anything special . not to mention i needed to breed this before i get to munchlax. lulz..

You cant just breed me a female really quick? I kinda just need a female ivs dont really matter.. lol I am not needing anything special . not to mention i needed to breed this before i get to munchlax. lulz..
lol couldn't you just take this one?:

[545] Shiny Scolipede
OT:
Kimi (31900) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Speed Boost
Egg Moves:
Spikes, Toxic Spikes
Tradeable Stock:
: 1

Notes:
I traded Flute for this and she said it was re-distributable.

It's redistributable so you can trade it to whoever wants one... lol why do you always want to put me to work. Thread full of shiny and legendary monsters but you want me to breed things for you? It's Swarm, Poison Point and Speed Boost and you want female on top of that... lol maybe tomorrow, I have to go to bed now. Good night.

Hi, just checking, do you still want my Eevee as you got that Shiny one from EV?
Sorry, semi-redis Dive Ball Shiny Eevee just happen to be female :O

Do you happen to have a female of this Togepi? It's exactly the one I want for my next project. I have to go soon, but you will get a Shaymin from me, I have it cloned already, I'll just have to keep looking through your thread until I find something. I'll be on tomorrow after noon.

Species: Togepi | Ability: Serene Grace | Nature: Timid
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot, Extrasensory, Psycho Shift, Mirror Move..
12.5% female.

Sorry, semi-redis Dive Ball Shiny Eevee just happen to be female :O

Do you happen to have a female of this Togepi? It's exactly the one I want for my next project. I have to go soon, but you will get a Shaymin from me, I have it cloned already, I'll just have to keep looking through your thread until I find something. I'll be on tomorrow after noon.

Species: Togepi | Ability: Serene Grace | Nature: Timid
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot, Extrasensory, Psycho Shift, Mirror Move..
12.5% female.
Yep I have one of those, not flawles though so I'd just have to breed it (has all the EMs though). I need to update my thread, just say if you're looking for any other 12.5% females as I might have them hidden away.

Will look at doing Togepi now instead.

I loved your shine azumarill! I don't have so much to offer, but I noticed you like shines... So I Have it to offer:
Shiny Kingdra 6IVs (Outrage, Dragon dance, Yawn, Protect)
Shiny Kabutops (31/31/31/X/30/31) (Waterfall, Knock off, Stone Edge, Aqua get)
Shiny Smeargle 6IVs (Sketch, Batom Bass, Sucker Punch, Encore)
Shiny Salamence 5IVs (Draco Meteor(Max PP), Hydro Pump(Max PP), Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower)
Shiny Metagross 5IVs (Bullet Punch Earthquake, Thunder Punch, Stealth Rock)
Shiny Froslass 5IVs (Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Spikes, Thunderbolt)

At first is only this, sry by the little I have. If you need to clone your Azumarill, I have a friend that can do this for us, if it is ok for you obviously.

[701] Shiny Hawlucha
OT:
Josh (14371) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Unburden
Egg Moves:
Baton Pass
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
This is BillyBidoof100's Shiny Hawlucha and he said it was re-distributable only by him and I.
Ummm..... BillyBidoof100 , I traded for this exact Hawlucha a while back with Full-Redis rights. So either, you bred it and someone you traded it to isn't respecting your Redis right, or your changing Redis right of someone else's Pokemon, which I'm pretty sure is not allowed. :/

Ummm..... BillyBidoof100 , I traded for this exact Hawlucha a while back with Full-Redis rights. So either, you bred it and someone you traded it to isn't respecting your Redis right, or your changing Redis right of someone else's Pokemon, which I'm pretty sure is not allowed. :/
You either traded for this with Menezjul or one of his associates. He let me clone one to boost my Trade shop, donating rights to trade it also. Pokeguy is unfortunately wrong, I EXPRESSLY stated that Menezjul gave it to me. I also expressly stated that he shouldn't give it full Redis, after all, I don't want to devalue Menez's generous donation.

So poke guy, please remove full Redis from Hawlucha, since I told you to do ANYTHING but make it full Redis (semi Redis or so). And you agreed to it. Also, state Menezjul's involvement. Even though I own rights on this specific Hawlucha clone, Menezjul has and owns the original rights.

Last edited:
You either traded for this with Menezjul or one of his associates. He let me clone one to boost my Trade shop, with me having rights. Pokeguy is unfortunately wrong, I EXPRESSLY stated that Menezjul gave it to me. I also expressly stated that he shouldn't give it full Redis, after all, I don't want to devalue Menez's generous donation on HIS trade thread.
I completely understand you didn't want devalue his generosity (I have been a recipient of it), but just for future reference, I believe we aren't allowed changing redis rights on a pokemon.
I'm not trying to blame you of anything, I'm just trying to avoid future problems :]

I completely understand you didn't want devalue his generosity (I have been a recipient of it), but just for future reference, I believe we aren't allowed changing redis rights on a pokemon.
I'm not trying to blame you of anything, I'm just trying to avoid future problems :]
He told me it was a donation to boost my shop. Either way, Pokeguy and I agreed to make it Semi-Redis or lower (non to semi).

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Billybidoof, not to mini-mod here, but what you're saying is wrong. Only the original breeder can decide the redis rights. The person who bred and/or SV hatched Hawlucha decided to make it full-redis, so forever it will remain full-redis.

EDIT ON ALL POSTS ABOVE! (Collapsed here)
Poke guy gets full Redis rights with my blessing since the original, whose Owner is unknown, was full Redis.
Carry on.

EDIT ON ALL POSTS ABOVE! (Collapsed here)
Poke guy gets full Redis rights with my blessing since the original, whose Owner is unknown, was full Redis.
Carry on.
Sorry about that Billy, I meant to PM you about this, when I saw it on a few other threads here on smogon. Lockiegengar messaged me and told me it was redis and I changed it. I've been kind of busy in real life with some personal stuff, so the pocket monster drama wasn't on my mind; lol. Thanks for your Blessing! Have a nice day!
I've seen that Hawlucha as fully redis on more than one thread as well. I think Pokeguy just gets the redis rights on a lot these pokemon wrong.
I list them as the person who traded me, tells me to list them. I only change it when... well, lockiegengar tells me to. XD
More than a few people have redis rights to that Kyogre.
Okay, well, when I say "Notes: This is Razgriz644's Shiny Kyogre and is only distributable by him and I." I mean that I got semi-redis from Razgriz644 (I believe he is the original reseter as it has the same OT and Mewtwo) and that only he and I can trade it, not the people I trade it to. People I trade don't care if other people have semi-redis and I really can't be bothered to say " is only distributable by him, Jeff, Bob, Bob's sister and Jeff's weed dealer and I". Or are you saying Razgriz644 isn't the original reseter and it's a redistributable like Hawlucha? Please clarify. Thanks for posting ^_^
Billybidoof, not to mini-mod here, but what you're saying is wrong. Only the original breeder can decide the redis rights. The person who bred and/or SV hatched Hawlucha decided to make it full-redis, so forever it will remain full-redis.
So on that note, I got these from people who had huge lists of shiny monsters on their threads and I don't think they were the original breeders of these; would these be on other people's threads too by chance? :

[115] Shiny Kangaskhan/Mega Shiny Kangaskhan
OT:
Lil'Willy (60154) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Scrappy (Parental Bond)
Egg Moves:
No egg moves
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
Haruno told me this was re-distributable only by him and I.

OT:
Tyler (13155) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Scrappy (Parental Bond)
Egg Moves:
No egg moves
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
FcLegend told me this was re-distributable only by him and I.

[142] Shiny Aerodactyl
OT:
Gwah! (58937) (Lv. 54)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Rock Head
Egg Moves:
No egg moves
Tradeable Stock:

Notes:
Sevon told me this was re-distributable only by him and I.

[376] Shiny Metagross
OT:
Chozen (26650) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Clear Body
Egg Moves:
No egg moves
EV trained: 252 HP / 252 Attack / 6 Special Defense
Tradeable Stock: 1

Notes:

[472] Shiny Gliscor
OT:
Puppy (26567) (Lv. 54)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Poison Heal
Egg Moves:
No egg moves
EV trained: 252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Speed
Tradeable Stock:

Notes:

[598] Shiny Ferrothorn
OT:
Deoxys (56693) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Relaxed - Ability: Iron Barbs
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/00
Egg Moves:
Leech Seed, Spikes, Stealth Rocks
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:

[652] Shiny Chesnaught
OT:
Josepe :) (04050) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Bulletproof
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Spikes, Synthesis, Curse, Quick Guard
Tradeable Stock:
Notes:

[681] Shiny Aegislash
OT:
Walter White (08116) (Lv. 72)
Nature: Quiet - Ability: Stance Change
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/00
Egg Moves:
No egg moves
EV trained: 252 HP / 6 Attack / 252 Special Attack
Tradeable Stock:

Notes:
NvMe told me this was re-distributable only by him and I.

[709] Shiny Trevenant
OT:
Chris (65319) (Lv. ???)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Harvest
Egg Moves:
No Egg Moves
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
Moose V bred this. He said only he and I could redistribute it.

I loved your shine azumarill! I don't have so much to offer, but I noticed you like shines... So I Have it to offer:
Shiny Kingdra 6IVs (Outrage, Dragon dance, Yawn, Protect)
Shiny Kabutops (31/31/31/X/30/31) (Waterfall, Knock off, Stone Edge, Aqua get)
Shiny Smeargle 6IVs (Sketch, Batom Bass, Sucker Punch, Encore)
Shiny Salamence 5IVs (Draco Meteor(Max PP), Hydro Pump(Max PP), Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower)
Shiny Metagross 5IVs (Bullet Punch Earthquake, Thunder Punch, Stealth Rock)
Shiny Froslass 5IVs (Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Spikes, Thunderbolt)

At first is only this, sry by the little I have. If you need to clone your Azumarill, I have a friend that can do this for us, if it is ok for you obviously.
Which balls are Kingdra, Kabutops, Metagross and Froslass in? :o

Dont worry about it. I got one already
Sorry sir, I had stuff to do in the morning and had to go to bed when you posted. If it were any other day, I'd have bred it, (especially for one of your awesome shiny monsters), but I had to get my sleep for the appointment today.

Yep I have one of those, not flawles though so I'd just have to breed it (has all the EMs though). I need to update my thread, just say if you're looking for any other 12.5% females as I might have them hidden away.

Will look at doing Togepi now instead.
Wow, that would just be awesome. I was also looking at a Male Adamant Farfetch'd, with Feather Dance, Quick Attack and Leaf Blade... though I need to figure out how to get Night Slash on it... Female Togepi would be awesome, but if it's too much work, a 5 IV Male with all egg moves at level 53 (or a any level togekiss if you don't mind burning a shiny stone so it doesn't loose egg moves as it's leveled by the day care people) and a 4 IV female spit back would be cool... it just means breeding the shiny will be a pain in the ass; lol. Are you interested in a shiny togekiss? Maybe I could give you a copy of the final for putting work into a 5 IV female for me. Would you like that? Was there anything else you wanted for Farfetch'd?

Wow, that would just be awesome. I was also looking at a Male Adamant Farfetch'd, with Feather Dance, Quick Attack and Leaf Blade... though I need to figure out how to get Night Slash on it... Female Togepi would be awesome, but if it's too much work, a 5 IV Male with all egg moves at level 53 (or a any level togekiss if you don't mind burning a shiny stone so it doesn't loose egg moves as it's leveled by the day care people) and a 4 IV female spit back would be cool... it just means breeding the shiny will be a pain in the ass; lol. Are you interested in a shiny togekiss? Maybe I could give you a copy of the final for putting work into a 5 IV female for me. Would you like that? Was there anything else you wanted for Farfetch'd?
Yep, I could look at Farfetch'd. So you'd want a 5IV male?

Togepi I'l go for 5IV flawless, otherwise I don't mind burning a Shiny Stone. So go for female flawless, otherwise I'll do you a breeding pair.

[484] Palkia
OT:
Kagura (20887) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
Tutor moves: Spacial Rend, Fire Blast, Earth Power, Heal Block

Note: Diabolico said this was redistributable only by him and I.

This would also be nice. So Palkia + Shaymin?

I won't be trading either of them :).

Yep, I could look at Farfetch'd. So you'd want a 5IV male?

Togepi I'l go for 5IV flawless, otherwise I don't mind burning a Shiny Stone. So go for female flawless, otherwise I'll do you a breeding pair.

[484] Palkia
OT:
Kagura (20887) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
Tutor moves: Spacial Rend, Fire Blast, Earth Power, Heal Block

Note: Diabolico said this was redistributable only by him and I.

This would also be nice. So Palkia + Shaymin?

I won't be trading either of them :).
5 IV Male Farfetch'd would be cool for Palkia (lol that's such a good deal). Five IV female flawless would be awesome, as I can just breed it with my Ditto. Is that fair for shaymin? I hate putting people to work, even more so when it's 12.5% female, but lord knows I've faced harsher odds with XD and Colosseum resets. *shrug* Palkia + Shaymin for Male Farfetch'd and Female Togepi sound fair to you? Oh and can you try for Night Slash on Farfetch'd? I really want to Choice Skarf KO my nooby friend's Mewtwo with it. XD

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
So on that note, I got these from people who had huge lists of shiny monsters on their threads and I don't think they were the original breeders of these; would these be on other people's threads too by chance? :

OT:
Lil'Willy (60154) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Scrappy (Parental Bond)
Egg Moves:
No egg moves
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:

OT:
Tyler (13155) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Scrappy (Parental Bond)
Egg Moves:
No egg moves
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
FcLegend told me this was re-distributable only by him and I.

[142] Shiny Aerodactyl
OT:
Gwah! (58937) (Lv. 54)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Rock Head
Egg Moves:
No egg moves
Tradeable Stock:

Notes:

[376] Shiny Metagross
OT:
Chozen (26650) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Clear Body
Egg Moves:
No egg moves
EV trained: 252 HP / 252 Attack / 6 Special Defense
Tradeable Stock: 1

Notes:

[472] Shiny Gliscor
OT:
Puppy (26567) (Lv. 54)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Poison Heal
Egg Moves:
No egg moves
EV trained: 252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Speed
Tradeable Stock:

Notes:

[598] Shiny Ferrothorn
OT:
Deoxys (56693) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Relaxed - Ability: Iron Barbs
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/00
Egg Moves:
Leech Seed, Spikes, Stealth Rocks
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:

[652] Shiny Chesnaught
OT:
Josepe :) (04050) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Bulletproof
Egg Moves: Spikes, Synthesis, Curse, Quick Guard
Tradeable Stock:
Notes:

[681] Shiny Aegislash
OT:
Walter White (08116) (Lv. 72)
Nature: Quiet - Ability: Stance Change
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/00
Egg Moves:
No egg moves
EV trained: 252 HP / 6 Attack / 252 Special Attack
Tradeable Stock:

Notes:
NvMe told me this was re-distributable only by him and I.

[709] Shiny Trevenant
OT:
Chris (65319) (Lv. ???)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Harvest
Egg Moves:
No Egg Moves
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
Moose V bred this. He said only he and I could redistribute it.
The only one I know for sure is full redis is that Chespin. However, the Quick Ball Kangaskhan is most likely full-redis as well, as I saw it in a few trade threads that only dealt with full redis kalos shinies.

5 IV Male Farfetch'd would be cool for Palkia (lol that's such a good deal). Five IV female flawless would be awesome, as I can just breed it with my Ditto. Is that fair for shaymin? I hate putting people to work, even more so when it's 12.5% female, but lord knows I've faced harsher odds with XD and Colosseum resets. *shrug* Palkia + Shaymin for Male Farfetch'd and Female Togepi sound fair to you? Oh and can you try for Night Slash on Farfetch'd? I really want to Choice Skarf KO my nooby friend's Mewtwo with it. XD
Yep, sounds fair :).

My Farfetch'd does have Night Slash? Hmm, I'll check if it's added as I know it does.

EDIT: Yes, Farfetch'd has Night Slash. I just don't have it listed as it's also a Level Up move.

Last edited:
Yep, sounds fair :).

My Farfetch'd does have Night Slash? Hmm, I'll check if it's added as I know it does.

EDIT: Yes, Farfetch'd has Night Slash. I just don't have it listed as it's also a Level Up move.

Species: Ponyta | Ability: Keen Eye | Inner Focus | Nature: Jolly | Adamant
Egg Moves: Leaf Blade, Feather Dance, Quick Attack.
Notes: Thanks to chester0334 for providing the parent.

According to your thread, Ponyta here doesn't have Night Slash. I'm having a hard time choosing between Adamant and Jolly, which would you recommend? I was thinking adamant... base 60 speed... honestly... at least it gets quick attack. Oh and does it come with a "Stick"?

EDIT: just saw the edit. Didn't know it was level up, thanks!

The only one I know for sure is full redis is that Chespin. However, the Quick Ball Kangaskhan is most likely full-redis as well, as I saw it in a few trade threads that only dealt with full redis kalos shinies.
I'll make Chespin redis, since I've seen it everywhere too, but I best not touch the Kangaskhan. Thanks Lockiegengar.

Species: Ponyta | Ability: Keen Eye | Inner Focus | Nature: Jolly | Adamant
Egg Moves: Leaf Blade, Feather Dance, Quick Attack.
Notes: Thanks to chester0334 for providing the parent.

According to your thread, Ponyta here doesn't have Night Slash. I'm having a hard time choosing between Adamant and Jolly, which would you recommend? I was thinking adamant... base 60 speed... honestly... at least it gets quick attack. Oh and does it come with a "Stick"?

EDIT: just saw the edit. Didn't know it was level up, thanks!

I'll make Chespin redis, since I've seen it everywhere too, but I best not touch the Kangaskhan. Thanks Lockiegengar.
Ponyta lol? Argh, I need to change that. No wonder I couldn't Ctrl + F Farfetch'd.

It does have Night Slash (in-game) I just usually don't list EMS that can be learnt by level-up as EMs. It will have Night Slash if I breed it for you.

I'd go Adamant, 60 base speed is a bit on the low side, even with Jolly.

I'll check if I have the "Stick" otherwise I can go get one from FS.

Ponyta lol? Argh, I need to change that. No wonder I couldn't Ctrl + F Farfetch'd.

It does have Night Slash (in-game) I just usually don't list EMS that can be learnt by level-up as EMs. It will have Night Slash if I breed it for you.

I'd go Adamant, 60 base speed is a bit on the low side, even with Jolly.

I'll check if I have the "Stick" otherwise I can go get one from FS.
Adamant it is. Thanks for working so hard, you rock!

EDIT: Sorry, don't want them then PokeWish! Thanks for posting!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)