Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, can you please cml for your shiny Salamence?
[373] Shiny Salamence
OT: Aleistar (09145) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Intimidate -> Aerilate (Mega)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Dragon Dance, Thrash, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse

I literally share the same sentiment, probably in the same boat as you.
Aww, did you get UgotmyBeef's Aerodactyl too? I know you didn't get it from me, but I'd like to give you this Aerodactyl I just got trade rights to. I got trade rights to it with the Diancie you traded me, so it's only fair you get an Aerodactyl too; can you clone a few of them back to me? Was hoping for 4 copies back, but if you can't I'll get it cloned and message you when I have a spare copy:

[142] Shiny Aerodactyl / Mega Shiny Aerodactyl
OT:
*IOWNU* (09237) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Unnerve
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Tutor Moves: Tailwind, Wide Guard
Tradeable Stock :
: 1

Notes:
This is Skore's Shiny Aerodactyl and he said it was only re-distributable by him and I.

EDIT: SanjivG I'm sorry he was all out of females, and so I traded for semi-redistribution of this Aerodactyl instead of forcing him to breed me a 5 IV female; seemed like the nice thing to do, as it would be easier for him to clone a copy of this rather than re-breed for a female. Hope you find the one you're looking for!

Hey, can you please cml for your shiny Salamence?
[373] Shiny Salamence
OT: Aleistar (09145) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Intimidate -> Aerilate (Mega)
Egg Moves:
I'm sorry, my computer might not be loading your entire list; it says "loading..." in the corner, but I don't need Moltres, or Zapdos, if that's all you're offering. (The list shows 3 Moltres and 6 Zapdos).

Thanks for another trade bro ! ^^
Thanks for the re-distributables! :)

Updating:

[373] Shiny Salamence
OT:
Dax (27946) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Moxie -> Aerilate (Mega)
IVs: 31/31/31/13/31/31
Egg Moves:
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
I bred this myself, saved, hatched reset and traded it to TheOceanPig of reddit, who hatched it Shiny. Credit for the parent goes to DragonKnight!. Aerilate Trash is more powerful than Outrage and has a Base Power of 234 with Aerilate and STAB factored in. Bred a Dusk Ball Jolly Salamence with Moxie for those who prefer the chance of boosting their attack one stage by KOing an enemy before Mega Evolving, rather than Intimidating their opponent.

[610] Shiny Haxorus
OT:
LEO (26168) (Lv. 49)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Mold Breaker
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse
EV trained : 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed (I think)
Tradeable Stock :

Notes
: iago 182 told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me.

EDIT: JebusChrist Oh crap, I copy pasted the Calm Sableye for the Dusk Ball Sprite and forgot to edit the nature; he's Adamant. Thanks for posting.

[232] Shiny Donphan
OT:
Corrinne (51270) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Sturdy
Egg Moves: Play Rough, Ice Shard
Tradeable Stock :

Notes

[678] Shiny Meowstic
OT:
Sean (16819) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Competitive
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Tradeable Stock :

Notes

[142] Shiny Aerodactyl / Mega Shiny Aerodactyl
OT:
*IOWNU* (09237) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Unnerve
Tutor Moves: Tailwind, Wide Guard
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
This is Skore's Shiny Aerodactyl and he said it was only re-distributable by him and I.

[593] Shiny Jellicent
OT:
James (20052) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Water Absorb
Egg Moves: Confuse Ray, Pain Split, Recover, Acid Armor
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
This is Skore's Shiny Frillish and he said it was only re-distributable by him and I. Was originally Cursed Body, but I used and Ability Capsule to change it to Water Absorb.

Last edited:

[610] Shiny Haxorus
OT:
LEO (26168) (Lv. 49)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Mold Breaker
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse
EV trained : 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed (I think)
Tradeable Stock :

Notes
Calm is -Atk +SpDef, I don't think that would be any good for a Haxorus. You sure you have the right nature?

Aww, did you get UgotmyBeef's Aerodactyl too? I know you didn't get it from me, but I'd like to give you this Aerodactyl I just got trade rights to. I got trade rights to it with the Diancie you traded me, so it's only fair you get an Aerodactyl too; can you clone a few of them back to me? Was hoping for 4 copies back, but if you can't I'll get it cloned and message you when I have a spare copy:

-snip-
Well, yes and no. I only got it from Luis (LeopardTalon) as a mother because it was 6 IV, female, HA, Luxury Ball. I could've cared less that it was shiny. Therefore, if you can get me a female, I'd love it. If not, don't worry about it, I see some users here that have one. :)

Edited for grammar.

I'm sorry, my computer might not be loading your entire list; it says "loading..." in the corner, but I don't need Moltres, or Zapdos, if that's all you're offering. (The list shows 3 Moltres and 6 Zapdos).
Unfortunatly, for me, that is my entire list. I know it probably doesn't matter at this point but I can clone too. Thanks for taking a look.

Unfortunatly, for me, that is my entire list. I know it probably doesn't matter at this point but I can clone too. Thanks for taking a look.
I suppose I could give you a copy if you don't mind cloning me a bunch of them back. How many clones do you think is fair for a 110 Day Safari Ball 6 IV Jolly Shiny 4 Egg move Salamence?

Well, yes and no. I only got it from Luis (LeopardTalon) as a mother because it was 6 IV, female, HA, Luxury Ball. I could've cared less that it was shiny. Therefore, if you can get me a female, I'd love it. If not, don't worry about it, I see some users here that have one. :)

Edited for grammar.
Incase you missed my edit: I'm sorry he was all out of females, and so I traded for semi-redistribution of this Aerodactyl instead of forcing him to breed me a 5 IV female; seemed like the nice thing to do, as it would be easier for him to clone a copy of this rather than re-breed for a female. Hope you find the one you're looking for!

Calm is -Atk +SpDef, I don't think that would be any good for a Haxorus. You sure you have the right nature?
Oh crap, I copy pasted the Calm Sableye for the Dusk Ball Sprite and forgot to edit the nature; he's Adamant. Thanks for posting.

Anyways.

Updating:

[232] Shiny Drifblim
OT:
Yami (46137) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Unburden
Egg Moves: Memento, Tailwind, Destiny Bond, Defog
Tradeable Stock :

Notes
: I bred this myself, saved, hatched, reset and traded it to Entei The Swift of smogon, who hatched it shiny.Fully re-distributable if nicknamed "BlowHard". Un-nicknamed copies are available but are not re-distributable. 31 Attack IV for Explosion. Credit to *Trev* for the Grandfather tutored Drifloon and Credit to evan0913 for the Shiny Father that was bred from *Trev*'s.

[719] Diancie
OT:
えいがかん (07194) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Sassy - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/14
Moves: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return, Hidden Power Ice
Tradeable Stock : 1

Notes:
This was traded to me by Gabe, who said it is fully re-distributable. Injected wondercard. Don't trade for it if you don't like that.

[666] PokéBall Vivillon
OT:
SUM2014 (08064) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Naive - Ability: Compound Eyes
IVs: 18/18/19/31/12/31
Event Moves: Stun Spore, Hidden Power Ghost
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
Ventus603 reset this himself and said it was only re-distributable by him and I. Flawless if you use a Focus Sash with it.

[668] Shiny Litleo
OT:
Jake (20599) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Unnerve
IVs: 31/X/30/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Yawn, Entrainment, Fire Spin, Hidden Power Ice
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
I traded Skore for this and he said it was re-distributable only by him and I.

[716] Xerneas
OT:
Jess (58115) (Lv. 51)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/X/31/30/30/31
Hidden Power Ground
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Notes:
This was traded to me by $teele who said it was only re-distributable by him and I.

Incase you missed my edit: I'm sorry he was all out of females, and so I traded for semi-redistribution of this Aerodactyl instead of forcing him to breed me a 5 IV female; seemed like the nice thing to do, as it would be easier for him to clone a copy of this rather than re-breed for a female. Hope you find the one you're looking for!
I did indeed miss the edit. No worries, I found one. :)

I suppose I could give you a copy if you don't mind cloning me a bunch of them back. How many clones do you think is fair for a 110 Day Safari Ball 6 IV Jolly Shiny 4 Egg move Salamence?
How much is a bunch? It's your pokemon. I can't put a value on it. By the way, why wait 110 days to get a safari ball bagon when you can get a safari ball shelgon in 70 days.

How much is a bunch? It's your pokemon. I can't put a value on it. By the way, why wait 110 days to get a safari ball bagon when you can get a safari ball shelgon in 70 days.
Oh, I was just told you had to wait 110 days. *shrug* it's your time. I don't know, I need them cloned for a Giveaway so you'd be just be helping with that. Just think, every Salamence you clone goes towards another person, just like you. How about 30? Too much? Maybe 15? Toss a number at me; how ever many you can do would be fine with me. ^_^

I did indeed miss the edit. No worries, I found one. :)
Oh? Where? I want a Luxury Ball Female Shiny Aerodactyl.... :S

Oh, I was just told you had to wait 110 days. *shrug* it's your time. I don't know, I need them cloned for a Giveaway so you'd be just be helping with that. Just think, every Salamence you clone goes towards another person, just like you. How about 30? Too much? Maybe 15? Toss a number at me; how ever many you can do would be fine with me. ^_^

Oh? Where? I want a Luxury Ball Female Shiny Aerodactyl.... :S
Got it from Gabe (just a spitback)

If only that first female was legit...I bred a flawless female egg that's sitting in my box :(

Can you CMT for these pokemon, Please?
[719] Diancie
OT:
えいがかん (07194) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 30/X/31/31/31/31
Moves: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return

[277] Shiny Swellow
OT:
ophelia (01570) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Guts
IVs: 31/31/31/29/31/31
Egg Moves: Brave Bird, WhirlWind, Roost, Defog
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: Steele said this was only redistributable by him and I. Hatched by Luckyluciano619 on Reddit.
[428] Shiny Lopunny
OT:
Lucky (50409) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Run Away -> Cute Charm -> Scrappy (Mega)
Egg Moves: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch
Tradeable Stock :

[666] Shiny Vivillon (Icy Snow)
OT:
Chris (51289) (Lv. 16)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Compound Eyes
Egg Move: Stun Spore
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed (I think)
Tradeable Stock :

Last edited:
[719] Diancie
OT:
えいがかん (07194) (Lv. 50)

Notes: This was traded to me by Unowninator, a member since 2008, who soft reset it himself and told me it was only re-distributable by him and I. The event wonder card was power saved, if this bothers you, don't trade for it. I traded both XD Rapidash and XD Hypno for this, and it was worth it. Hack checked by Esmeya. Click the link for more information.
The only link you posted is to my profile.

I can do 15. Does that work for you?

I can do 15. Does that work for you?
Yeah sure, I'll add you now. Just post back here when you can do it. (Took a while to respond to this; was checking Diabolico's thread)

The only link you posted is to my profile.
Sorry Unowninator, I removed the link to your profile from Diancie's Description so this doesn't happen again.
[719] Diancie
OT:
えいがかん (07194) (Lv. 50)

[277] Shiny Swellow
OT:
ophelia (01570) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Guts
IVs: 31/31/31/29/31/31
Egg Moves: Brave Bird, WhirlWind, Roost, Defog
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: Steele said this was only redistributable by him and I. Hatched by Luckyluciano619 on Reddit.
[428] Shiny Lopunny
OT:
Lucky (50409) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Run Away -> Cute Charm -> Scrappy (Mega)
Egg Moves: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch
Tradeable Stock :

OT:
Chris (51289) (Lv. 16)
Tradeable Stock :

EDIT:
Unowninator - You better delete that post of yours (that you just made on Pokeguy's Thread), or you're going to be in big trouble. Cause the rule says do not use trade threads as a chat room. (it's considered spamming). (It's not a threat. It's a friendly warning)

Yes, I do know that I tagged you but I did it by accident.
I PM'd you just now. PM me back; can you clone?

Got it from Gabe (just a spitback)

If only that first female was legit...I bred a flawless female egg that's sitting in my box :(
Nice... sorry to hear about your rotten eggs. :(

Sorry, I went to run an errand and I have to leave again in 5 minutes. I'll be back in half an hour.
Cool, just post when you can trade.

Thanks for the trade
Thanks for the trade. Keep checking back for new stuff as I update it; you're always welcome here.

Updating:

[51] Dugtrio
OT:
Kagura (62156) (Lv. 17)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Arena Trap
IVs: 31/31/30/20/31/31
Tutor Moves: Stealth Rock, Substitute, Sucker Punch
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
This is Diabolico's Diglett, and he said this was redistributable only by him and I.

[101] Shiny Electrode
OT:
Kagura (60047) (Lv. 23)
Nature: Hasty - Ability: Soundproof
IVs: 28/30/30/30/31/31
Tutor Moves: Sucker Punch, Signal Beam, Magic Coat, Hidden Power Water
Notes:
This is Diabolico's Shiny Electrode, and he said this was redistributable only by him and I.

[76] Golem
OT:
Kagura (44822) (Lv. 25)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Sturdy
IVs: 30/31/31/x/31/31
Tutor Moves: Sucker Punch, Stealth Rocks
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
This is Diabolico's Geodude, and he said this was redistributable only by him and I.

[145] Zapdos
OT:
Bell (11257) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 30/18/31/30/31/31
Tutor Moves: Heat Wave, Roost, Defog, Hidden Power Grass
Notes:
This is Diabolico's Zapdos, and he said this was redistributable only by him and I.

[38] Shiny Ninetales
OT:
Dylain (45650) (Lv. 16)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Drought
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Tutor Moves: Heat Wave, Extrasensory, Disable, Power Swap, Hidden Power Ice
EV trained: Some Special Attack EVs.
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: This was traded to me by acam333, and he said it was fully re-distributable.

I'll take these :)

OT:
Chris (51289) (Lv. 16)
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: iago 182 told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me.

[133] Shiny Eevee
OT:
Vee (32313) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Anticipation
Egg Moves: Wish, Charm
Tradeable Stock :

Note: Bearbrik said this was redistributable by everyone. This is Kalos Bred.

[469] Shiny Yanmega
OT:
Jamie (60538) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Speed Boost / Tinted Lens
IVs: 31/31/31/30/30/31
Egg Moves: Double Edge, Signal Beam, Silver Wind, Whirlwind, Hidden Power Ground
Tradeable Stock :

My shinies do better on your thread then they do on mine ;-; (When it was open of course :P)

CMT for these:

[38] Shiny Ninetales
OT: Dylain (45650) (Lv. 16)
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: This was traded to me by acam333, and he said it was fully re-distributable.

[334] Shiny Altaria
OT: Annibel (48404) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Hyper Voice, Roost, Agility, Pursuit
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: I bred this myself, saved, hatched reset and traded it to shinydwebble of reddit, who hatched it Shiny. Credit to TyVip for the mother.

Cool, just post when you can trade.
Hey, I'm ready to trade. I'm also interested in the shiny Beldum. I can offer a shiny KB mudkip with an IV spread of 31/31/31/x/31/31. The mudkip also has 4 egg moves: Yawn, Double-Edge, Wide Guard, and Avalanche. I used the Masuda Method to obtain the mudkip.

This Beldum.
[374] Shiny Metagross
OT:
CHEVAR (21400) (Lv. 51)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Clear Body
Notes:
Chev4's shiny fully re-distributable Beldum. Hoping for Ice/Thunder punch tutors in ORAS. Comes as UT Beldum for now.

Hey, I'm ready to trade. I'm also interested in the shiny Beldum. I can offer a shiny KB mudkip with an IV spread of 31/31/31/x/31/31. The mudkip also has 4 egg moves: Yawn, Double-Edge, Wide Guard, and Avalanche. I used the Masuda Method to obtain the mudkip.

This Beldum.
[374] Shiny Metagross
OT:
CHEVAR (21400) (Lv. 51)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Clear Body
Notes:
Chev4's shiny fully re-distributable Beldum. Hoping for Ice/Thunder punch tutors in ORAS. Comes as UT Beldum for now.
Would you consider letting me add your Mudkip to my giveaway? I'd prefer you make it fully re-distributable, but we can talk. I'll toss in the Jolly Metagross too, if that sweetens the deal for you. That's two fully re-distributable Shiny Metagross for making your Shiny Mudkip fully re-distributable. Think it over and get back to me. Swampert will probably come out in a friend safari or something similar next generation, which is why I haven't bred the starters yet. Meh, Let me know.

My shinies do better on your thread then they do on mine ;-; (When it was open of course :P)

CMT for these:

[38] Shiny Ninetales
OT: Dylain (45650) (Lv. 16)
Tradeable Stock :

[334] Shiny Altaria
OT: Annibel (48404) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Hyper Voice, Roost, Agility, Pursuit
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: I bred this myself, saved, hatched reset and traded it to shinydwebble of reddit, who hatched it Shiny. Credit to TyVip for the mother.
Shiny Mareep and Shiny Ponyta, UT please. I also said I'd trade something else for Relicanth if you like the new update.

I'll take these :)

OT:
Chris (51289) (Lv. 16)
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: iago 182 told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me.

[133] Shiny Eevee
OT:
Vee (32313) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Anticipation
Egg Moves: Wish, Charm
Tradeable Stock :

Note: Bearbrik said this was redistributable by everyone. This is Kalos Bred.

[469] Shiny Yanmega
OT:
Jamie (60538) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Speed Boost / Tinted Lens
IVs: 31/31/31/30/30/31
Egg Moves: Double Edge, Signal Beam, Silver Wind, Whirlwind, Hidden Power Ground
Tradeable Stock :
Thanks for the re-distributables ooh_shiny!

Updating:

[666] Shiny Zapdos
OT:
Julia (34117) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/31
Tutor Moves: Heat Wave, Defog, Roost, Hidden Power Grass
Note:
ooh_shiny's amazing Shiny Zapdos. Comes with Defog for Hazard Removal and Hidden Power Grass for Mega Swampert removal. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

[490] Shiny Manaphy
OT:
Terezi (47974) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Hydration
Tutor Moves: Signal Beam, Knock Off, Heal Bell, Icy Wind
Note:
ooh_shiny's amazing Shiny Manaphy. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

[380] Shiny Latias
OT:
Julia (34117) (Lv. 35)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
Tutor Move: Defog, Hidden Power Grass
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
ooh_shiny's amazing Shiny Latias. Comes with Defog for Hazard Removal and Hidden Power Grass for Mega Swampert removal. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

Would you consider letting me add your Mudkip to my giveaway? I'd prefer you make it fully re-distributable, but we can talk. I'll toss in the Jolly Metagross too, if that sweetens the deal for you. That's two fully re-distributable Shiny Metagross for making your Shiny Mudkip fully re-distributable. Think it over and get back to me. Swampert will probably come out in a friend safari or something similar next generation, which is why I haven't bred the starters yet. Meh, Let me know.
Deal! You can fully redistribute the shiny mudkip. I bred for shiny a mudkip so, when ORAS comes out, I would be able use a shiny mega Swampert. The mudkip also has an adamant nature.

Shiny Mareep and Shiny Ponyta, UT please. I also said I'd trade something else for Relicanth if you like the new update.

Thanks for the re-distributables ooh_shiny!

Updating:

[666] Shiny Zapdos
OT:
Julia (34117) (Lv. 50)
Tutor Moves: Heat Wave, Defog, Roost, Hidden Power Grass
Note:
ooh_shiny's amazing Shiny Zapdos. Comes with Defog for Hazard Removal and Hidden Power Grass for Mega Swampert removal. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

[490] Shiny Manaphy
OT:
Terezi (47974) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Hydration
Tutor Moves: Signal Beam, Knock Off, Heal Bell, Icy Wind
Note:
ooh_shiny's amazing Shiny Manaphy. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

[380] Shiny Latias
OT:
Julia (34117) (Lv. 35)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
Tutor Move: Defog, Hidden Power Grass
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
ooh_shiny's amazing Shiny Latias. Comes with Defog for Hazard Removal and Hidden Power Grass for Mega Swampert removal. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.
What's Zapdos' attack stat? By any chance 0? Either way, I'll trade you that for Relicanth.

Last edited:
What's Zapdos' attack stat? By any chance 0? Either way, I'll trade you that for Relicanth.
Do you know the Attack IV of Zapdos? Thanks for the trade. :)

Deal! You can fully redistribute the shiny mudkip. I bred for shiny a mudkip so, when ORAS comes out, I would be able use a shiny mega Swampert. The mudkip also has an adamant nature.
Thanks for donating to the Giveaway! I hope everyone likes it!

[260] Shiny Swampert
OT:
Colette (29167) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Torrent
Tutor Moves: Ice Punch, Stealth Rock
EV trained: 240 HP / 252 Attack / 16 Defense
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
ooh_shiny's Shiny Swampert. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

[260] Shiny Swampert
OT:
Edgardo (55143) (Lv. 1)
Egg Moves: Yawn, Double Edge, Wide Guard, Avalanche
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
117jokes's Shiny Kalos Bred Mudkip. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit 117jokes for it. Great for breeding Mudkips when ORAS comes out.

[254] Shiny Sceptile
OT:
Raquel (41328) (Lv. 1 or Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Overgrow
Tutor / Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Leaf Storm, Synthesis, Giga Drain
EV trained: 252 Special Attack / 6 Special Defense / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
ooh_shiny's Shiny Treecko. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

[144] Articuno
OT:
Lora (27406) (Lv. 70)
Hidden Power Grass
Notes:
This was traded to me by trikx_insane who said it was fully re-distributable. Kalos caught. Met 3/1/2014.

[181] Shiny Ampharos / Mega Shiny Ampharos
OT:
Greg (39175) (Lv. 57)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Static -> Mold Breaker
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
This was traded to me by $teele who said it was fully re-distributable.

Last edited:
Do you know the Attack IV of Zapdos? Thanks for the trade. :)

Thanks for donating to the Giveaway! I hope everyone likes it!

[260] Shiny Swampert
OT:
Colette (29167) (Lv. 100)
Tutor Moves: Ice Punch, Stealth Rock
EV trained: 240 HP / 252 Attack / 16 Defense
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
ooh_shiny's Shiny Swampert. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

[260] Shiny Swampert
OT:
Edgardo (55143) (Lv. 1)
Egg Moves: Yawn, Double Edge, Wide Guard, Avalanche
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
117jokes's Shiny Kalos Bred Mudkip. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit 117jokes for it. Great for breeding Mudkips when ORAS comes out.

[254] Shiny Sceptile
OT:
Raquel (41328) (Lv. 1 or Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Overgrow
Tutor / Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Leaf Storm, Synthesis, Giga Drain
EV trained: 252 Special Attack / 6 Special Defense / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
ooh_shiny's Shiny Treecko. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

[144] Articuno
OT:
Lora (27406) (Lv. 70)
Hidden Power Grass
Notes:
This was traded to me by trikx_insane who said it was fully re-distributable. Kalos caught. Met 3/1/2014.

[181] Shiny Ampharos
OT:
Greg (39175) (Lv. 57)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Fairy Aura
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
This was traded to me by $teele who said it was fully re-distributable.
No, it was just brought to my attention that it's not legally possible to be 0 Atk, Idk what it is.
Thanks for the trade also :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)