Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, what isn't possible about it? RNG the timid Lugia, then transfer to Platinum to get Defog + Icy Wind, then transfer back and send to Black then to sixth generation... must be some kind of RNG problem? Could you post the best possible spread for Timid Lugia?
Multiscale lugia is only possible through the dream radar... And you can't send it back a generation.

Edit: wow, everybody wants to correct this mistake apparently lol.

Multiscale is HA, which is Gen 5 only
Oh, right, I forgot about that; just watched the soul silver animation in the title screen and got excited.

Multiscale is ha..it has to be in 5th gen..no defog
Haha, I'm such a fool, thanks for posting.
Multiscale lugia is only possible through the dream radar... And you can't send it back a generation.

Edit: wow, everybody wants to correct this mistake apparently lol.
It's nice to know I have so many lurkers chillin' in my thread. Edited the OP.

I'm pretty much just trading for these last 8 monsters:

Wants [8] :

Shiny Japanese Mew in a Dive Ball 30+/X/30+/31/30+/31 Timid w/ Stealth Rocks + Defog + Giga Drain + Earth Power
(Need Re-distribution rights.)
-Trading a lot for this one. Open Project

Shiny Suicune in a Moon Ball 31/X/31/31/31/31 Bold w/Icy Wind (Need Re-distribution rights.)
-Trading a lot for this one. Open Project

Lugia 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Multiscale (Need Re-distribution rights)
-Trading a lot for this one. Luxpluff91 is doing this... I think...

Mewtwo in a Masterball 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly w/Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Low Kick, Zen Headbutt
-Albus is doing this.

Shiny Mewtwo in a Premier Ball 30/31/31/31/31/31 Naïve w/Ice Punch, Self-Destruct, Drain Punch and Zen Headbutt.
-Need to find something Luxpluff91 or Nel want. lol.

Timid
Pressure
HP Grass
31/ x/ 31/ 30/ 31/ 31
Moves:
Defog | Fire Blast | Roost

Timid
Pressure
HP Grass
31/ x/ 31/ 30/ 31/ 31
Moves: Please request Icy Wind

♀

Timid
Trace
31/ x/ 31/ 30/ 31/ 31
Moves:
Hyper Voice
*Please request Trick and Icy Wind*

Anyways;

Updating:

[151] Mew
OT: FAL2010 (10160) (Lv. 5)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves: Defog, Stealth Rock, Heal Bell
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: Event Mew and is fully re-distributable. I asked about the legitimacy when I traded for it, and here's what he said:

[233] Shiny Porgyon2
OT: ^Chev4^ (00091) (Lv. 18)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Trace / Download
IVs: 31/17/31/31/31/31
Note: Chev4's amazing Shiny Porygon; fully re-distributbale as long as you credit Chev4. Ask for an Ability Capsule if you don't want Trace. Special thanks to shady6121 for trading this to me for free.

[485] Shiny Heatran
OT: CHEVAR (30955) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Flash Fire
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/31
Tutor move: Stealth Rock, Hidden Power Grass
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Notes: Chev4's shiny fully re-distributable Shiny Heatran. Special thanks for shady6121 for trading this to me for free.

[384] Shiny Rayquaza
OT: CHEVAR (00523) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Air Lock
IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31
Notes: Chev4's shiny fully re-distributable Shiny Rayquaza. Special thanks for shady6121 for trading this to me for free.

EDIT: Sorry, Multiscale Lugia can't get Defog.
You can try and ask BarrelRoll to RNG that Suicune you're looking for. :]

Hey Pokeguy !

I'm interested into your Shiny Blastoise !

I've got 2 Monsters who can interests you, I hope :

First,
A cool Jirachi !

Jirachi, memory ball
31/00/31/30/31/30, timid
EV :255 SpeAtk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Move : Psyshock, Flash Steel, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power Fire .

It's a cool HP fire Jirachi Tanabata.
He is English, so I think it's an injected Wondercard !

And

Shiny Landorus
Named Démétéros, his French Name
Dream Ball
31/31/31/31/31/31, modest
Move :Focus Blast, Psyko, Earthpower, stealth rock

I hope the French Name it's not a problem for you !
Those pokemon are fully re-distributable, you can do what you want with !

For the end, if you're not interested, I can EV train some of your pokemon !

Thanks you very much !

[3] Shiny Venusaur / Shiny Mega Venasaur
OT: Mari (32752) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Chlorophyll (Thick Fat)
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/30
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Hidden Power Fire
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: A Bulbasaur traded to me by lockiegengar12, but has been traded around smogon for a while. It's Fully Re-distributable.
I really really want this. I can donate my Shiny 5iv HP Ice Magnezone to the giveaway event. Just need to clone it first.

The incest story giveaway drew everyone in
Everyone, just stop and take a minute to appreciate how funny flargananddingle truly is. I better see more likes on his post; lol.

You can try and ask BarrelRoll to RNG that Suicune you're looking for. :]
I tried to PM him but smogon said I can't. So I posted; does he just not accept pms from anyone, or did he block me before we even met? I'm very insecure; lol.
Hey Pokeguy !

I'm interested into your Shiny Blastoise !

I've got 2 Monsters who can interests you, I hope :

First,
A cool Jirachi !

Jirachi, memory ball
31/00/31/30/31/30, timid
EV :255 SpeAtk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Move : Psyshock, Flash Steel, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power Fire .

It's a cool HP fire Jirachi Tanabata.
He is English, so I think it's an injected Wondercard !

And

Shiny Landorus
Named Démétéros, his French Name
Dream Ball
31/31/31/31/31/31, modest
Move :Focus Blast, Psyko, Earthpower, stealth rock

I hope the French Name it's not a problem for you !
Those pokemon are fully re-distributable, you can do what you want with !

For the end, if you're not interested, I can EV train some of your pokemon !

Thanks you very much !
OMG I'll take the hacked Jirachi! *reads wifi rules* aww damn, nothing I needed. Thanks anyways.
I can trade now if you're on!
PM'd you and missed you by 4 minutes. Damn, hope I can get those legends some day soon. :P

[3] Shiny Venusaur / Shiny Mega Venasaur
OT: Mari (32752) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Chlorophyll (Thick Fat)
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/30
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Hidden Power Fire
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: A Bulbasaur traded to me by lockiegengar12, but has been traded around smogon for a while. It's Fully Re-distributable.
I really really want this. I can donate my Shiny 5iv HP Ice Magnezone to the giveaway event. Just need to clone it first.
Giveaway vultures circle round. Lol sorry, I have my fill of shiny Magnezone but thanks man. I am hiring ev trainers who don't use PKRS at the moment though, if you don't mind leveling, training and move setting monsters. PM me your rate.

Anyways minor update; just traded with JebusChrist; the Jolly Skorupi now comes named STD on request.:

[452] Shiny Drapion
OT: Koyuki (35643) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Sniper
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Whirlwind, Pursuit, Agility, Iron Tail
Tradeable Stock
Notes: This is JebusChrist's Shiny Skorupi and he said it was re-distributable only by him and I.

[452] Shiny Drapion
OT: APOLLO (15477) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Careful - Ability: Battle Armor / Sniper
Tradeable Stock
Notes: This is JebusChrist's Shiny Skorupi and he said it was re-distributable only by him and I. This one comes with Battle Armor. Ask for an ability capsule if you want Sniper.​

Giveaway vultures circle round. Lol sorry, I have my fill of shiny Magnezone but thanks man. I am hiring ev trainers who don't use PKRS at the moment though, if you don't mind leveling, training and move setting monsters. PM me your rate.
PMed you. I kinda figured out what a rate is. I can Ev train 3-4 monsters, but can you let me clone the ones I train? I won't trade them to others if you don't want me to.

Everyone, just stop and take a minute to appreciate how funny flargananddingle truly is. I better see more likes on his post; lol.

I tried to PM him but smogon said I can't. So I posted; does he just not accept pms from anyone, or did he block me before we even met? I'm very insecure; lol.

OMG I'll take the hacked Jirachi! *reads wifi rules* aww damn, nothing I needed. Thanks anyways.

PM'd you and missed you by 4 minutes. Damn, hope I can get those legends some day soon. :P

Anyways minor update; just traded with JebusChrist; the Jolly Skorupi now comes named STD on request.:

[452] Shiny Drapion
OT: Koyuki (35643) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Sniper
Tradeable Stock
Notes: This is JebusChrist's Shiny Skorupi and he said it was re-distributable only by him and I.

[452] Shiny Drapion
OT: APOLLO (15477) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Careful - Ability: Battle Armor / Sniper
Tradeable Stock
Notes: This is JebusChrist's Shiny Skorupi and he said it was re-distributable only by him and I. This one comes with Battle Armor. Ask for an ability capsule if you want Sniper.​
I don't know. He did a Suicune capture for me. :[

PMed you. I kinda figured out what a rate is. I can Ev train 3-4 monsters, but can you let me clone the ones I train? I won't trade them to others if you don't want me to.
Cool, let me know when you're done with the first two I gave you.

I don't know. He did a Suicune capture for me. :[
He PM'd me back and had no idea why I couldn't PM him; very strange; BarrelRoll has taken the Shiny Suicune project!

Also, Updating:

[646] Shiny Kyurem
OT: Gonzo (27846) (Lv. 75)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure -> Turboblaze
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves: Earth Power
Notes: Gonzo206's Shiny Kyurem. Only re-distributable by him and I.

[647] Keldeo
OT: SMR2012 (08272) (Lv. 15)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Justified
IVs: 31/02/31/31/30/31
Tutor Moves: Hidden Power Ghost, Icy Wind
Notes: This is Gonzo206's event Keldeo. Only re-distributable by him and I. He told me it is a legitimate wondercard.

[648] Meloetta
OT: SPR2013 (03013) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Notes: This is Gonzo206's event Meloetta. Only re-distributable by him and I. He told me it is a legitimate wondercard.

CMT for the Mild Yveltal (please respond by VM/PM). If you don't see anything you want, PM me--I haven't updated that thread in a while, and I have quite a few new breeds.

Please read the rules and list all your information.

I suppose I could use a few things ev trained. Can you clone? PM me with the rate you're willing to train at.

Cool, PM me when you have more of them; thanks for the trade!

I got the ones you requested cloned and am ready to trade when ever you are. Just post here or PM me. I'm online most of the time.

Updating:

[105] Shiny Marowak
OT: Michael (13267) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Rock Head
IVs: 31/31/31/24/31/31
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Iron Head, Perish Song, Chip Away
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: I bred this myself, saved, hatched reset and traded it to Tiger1990 of reddit, who hatched it Shiny. Credit for the parent goes to Sb4ll4t0. Comes with the german name for Cubone, "Tragosso", but will change upon evolution.

[305] Shiny Aggron / Shiny Mega Aggron
OT: Joseph (21008) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Rock Head -> Filter
IVs: 31/31/31/05/31/31
Egg Moves: Curse, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Head Smash
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: I bred this myself, saved, hatched reset and traded it to Super-Poke-Bros of reddit, who hatched it Shiny. Credit for the parent goes to TyVip.

[452] Shiny Drapion
OT: Pan (52830) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Sniper
Tradeable Stock

[452] Shiny Drapion
OT: Andres (64527) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Sniper
Tradeable Stock

Sorry the Nidoking is Shiny flawless, has Sheer Force and EV trained and knows the moves Earth Power, Sludge Wave, Flamethrower, and Ice Beam

CMT for the Mild Yveltal (please respond by VM/PM). If you don't see anything you want, PM me--I haven't updated that thread in a while, and I have quite a few new breeds.
PM me about Yveltal; I'm free when ever as long as you can clone a copy back. I'll take Eppie's Mew.

Sorry the Nidoking is Shiny flawless, has Sheer Force and EV trained and knows the moves Earth Power, Sludge Wave, Flamethrower, and Ice Beam
Sorry, bred my own Shiny Nidoking and don't care for timid nature.

Updating:

[185] Shiny Sudowoodo
OT: Rex (30264) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Rattled
IVs: 31/31/31/27/31/31
Egg Moves: Curse, Self-Destruct, Stealth Rock
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: A friend of mine said I re-breed other peoples stuff too often. So, out of Pride, I went to route 20, and sweet scented for about 3 hours to find a female Rattled Sudowoodo. I then bred this no flawless Sudowoodo with a Ferroseed with egg move Stealth Rock and level up moves Curse and Self-Destruct. Saved, hatched, reset and traded it to RexZShadow of Reddit, who hatched it shiny.

[718] Zygarde
OT: Pokéguy (Y, 11246) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Aura Break
IVs: 31/31/22/X/27/31
Notes: Nest Ball has a really crappy catch rate on a level 70. It's weird, it just makes me want it more; lol. Nest Ball Break Out Record: 64 Nest balls, while at 1 HP and Paralyzed, before struggling to death; because of the horrible catch rate, I saved on this one, because I wanted it and have another save file to catch another Zygarde on.

[472] Shiny Gliscor
OT: Amy (06244) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Immunity -> Poison Heal
PP Maxed Moves: Toxic, Substitute, Earthquake, Protect
Tradeable Stock
Notes: I bred this gliscor myself, saved, hatched, reset, and traded the egg to pichoo of reddit, who hatched it shiny. Credit to Augirl for the female Dream Ball Gligar.

[34] Shiny Nidoking
OT: Diamanté (48707) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Hustle -> Sheer Force
IVs: 31/30/31/31/31/31
Tradeable Stock
Note: I bred this Nidoran myself, saved, hatched, reset, and traded the egg to PrincessDia of reddit, who hatched it shiny. Credit to ooh_shiny for the female Dive Ball Nidoran.​

I don't see anything of interest. I kinda want some breedables though. Really would like a telepathy female ralts in dream/net ball.

I like using the breedable for my own. I just really like nicknames. Most mons in my thread have a nicknamed copy you don't see.
I can get a nickname of your choice; it would be cool to sell you a few shiny ralts. But would you prefer a raw 0 IV female ralts? I just requested a dream ball ralts from LeopardTalon. If you prefer to get it from him I understand. I kind of want a Shiny Gallade now that you mention it though, so I'll still take his. Let me know what I can do for you; I'd prefer to trade you myself for your re-distributables, but someone might come get them for me one day, as they are 3/8's of my want list. :P

I can get a nickname of your choice; it would be cool to sell you a few shiny ralts. But would you prefer a raw 0 IV female ralts? I just requested a dream ball ralts from LeopardTalon. If you prefer to get it from him I understand. I kind of want a Shiny Gallade now that you mention it though, so I'll still take his. Let me know what I can do for you; I'd prefer to trade you myself for your re-distributables, but someone might come get them for me one day, as they are 3/8's of my want list. :P
I like the name Ulysses for a shiny Gallade.

Hey man the houndour Adrima traded you (ot:eve) is not redistributable...I already contacted him about it...sorry for the confusion
As I told flarg in my Shop, I got this Houndour on Pokemon Showdown and the guy who traded it to me never spoke about any redistribution rights. I assume it's someone that got the Houndour from flarg and decided to break the redis rights ( thinking he won't be discovered if he did that on PS ) or someone who got it from the only user that had this Houndour. Anyway I'm really sorry Pokéguy, if you want something in my trade instead just ask. Sorry for the confusion too :(

I like the name Ulysses for a shiny Gallade.
I will see what I can do. :)

Hey man the houndour Adrima traded you (ot:eve) is not redistributable...I already contacted him about it...sorry for the confusion
Oh wow, I'm so sorry man. Removing:

[229] Shiny Houndoom / Mega Shiny Houndoom
OT: EVE (18377) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Hasty - Ability: Flash Fire
IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/31
Egg moves: Pursuit, Beat Up, Sucker Punch, Destiny Bond
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: Adrima told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me. Has an English OT and a Korean name; hatched by EVE531 of Reddit.

I haven't traded any copies to anyone on smogon, but a few of my IRL friends have it on their game; Any chance I can pay for semi-redistribution rights to it? Should I have my friends remove their copies? Wow, I feel so dirty.
As I told flarg in my Shop, I got this Houndour on Pokemon Showdown and the guy who traded it to me never spoke about any redistribution rights. I assume it's someone that got the Houndour from flarg and decided to break the redis rights ( thinking he won't be discovered if he did that on PS ) or someone who got it from the only user that had this Houndour. Anyway I'm really sorry Pokéguy, if you want something in my trade instead just ask. Sorry for the confusion too :(
That's cool Adrima, these things happen. I mostly just feel bad for flargananddingle who is having his monster re-distributed with out his consent.

I will see what I can do. :)

Oh wow, I'm so sorry man. Removing:

[229] Shiny Houndoom / Mega Shiny Houndoom
OT: EVE (18377) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Hasty - Ability: Flash Fire
IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/31
Egg moves: Pursuit, Beat Up, Sucker Punch, Destiny Bond
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: Adrima told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me. Has an English OT and a Korean name; hatched by EVE531 of Reddit.

I haven't traded any copies to anyone on smogon, but a few of my IRL friends have it on their game; Any chance I can pay for semi-redistribution rights to it? Should I have my friends remove their copies? Wow, I feel so dirty.

That's cool Adrima, these things happen. I mostly just feel bad for flargananddingle who is having his monster re-distributed with out his consent.
Nah man dont worry about all that..I just dont want it bein traded around here...hopefully your friends get some use out of him :)

Nah man dont worry about all that..I just dont want it bein traded around here...hopefully your friends get some use out of him :)
Cool. Sorry again about that.

Anyways, Updating:

[718] Zygarde
OT: Pokéguy (X, 22949) (Lv. 72)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Aura Break
IVs: 31/31/25/18/30/31
Notes: Nest Ball has a really crappy catch rate on a level 70. It's weird, it just makes me want it more; lol. Nest Ball Break Out Record: 64 Nest balls, while at 1 HP and Paralyzed, before struggling to death; because of the horrible catch rate, I saved on this one.

[151] Shiny Mew ミュウ
OT: E p p i e (25162) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/30/31/09/30/31
Tutor Moves 1: Stealth Rock, Zen Headbutt, Drain Punch, Tailwind
Tutor Moves 2: Trick, Zen Headbutt, Drain Punch, Tailwind
Tutor Moves 3: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Zen Headbutt
Tutor Moves 4: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Tailwind
Tutor Moves 5: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Stealth Rock
Note: Eppie's fully re-distributable Shiny Mew. RNG abused on an Emulator. Comes with 5 different move sets, tutored by Antar, who traded it to me.

[623] Shiny Golurk Nicknamed: Iron Giant
OT: Misty (00001) (Lv. 43)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Iron Fist
IVs: 31/31/31/09/31/31
Tutor Moves: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch
Note: .com's fully re-distributable Shiny Golurk. Comes nicknamed "Iron Giant" only. All Items Action Replay code used for the Ball and the shards used for tutoring. Doesn't affect the data at all, but don't trade for it, if that bothers you. .com confirms that he didn't have his AR in while resetting this and didn't use any other codes.

Last edited:
Hello! Going through this thread is a little daunting given that I don't really have anything you'd like to offer... But I really want a Tanabata Jirachi (Japan gets all the good events :[ ) and I was hoping maybe I could do EV training or something for you? I assume that's what the poll at the top is talking about. Anyways, I hope I'm not being bothersome.
What I'm interested in:
[385] Shiny Jirachi
OT: たなばた (08014) (Lv. 10)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31/24/29/31/31/31
Moves: Wish, Healing Wish, Moon Blast
Note: This was reset by Ghost_V2 and he told me it was only re-distributable by him and I. Injected wondercard. Don't trade for it if you don't like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)