Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, first things first, not trading .com's mrs.mime. I only trade for KB shinies to use them as parents to breed my own KB shinies (in the process of using his mrs.mime to Breed my own HP ground/Fighting Mr.mime :P). However, if you want drifloon, would this be ok?

[151] Shiny Mew ミュウ
OT: E p p i e (25162) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/30/31/09/30/31
Tutor Moves 1: Stealth Rock, Zen Headbutt, Drain Punch, Tailwind
Tradeable Stock : 1
Note: Eppie's fully re-distributable Shiny Mew. RNG abused on an Emulator. Comes with 5 different move sets, tutored by Antar, who traded it to me.

Edit: I looked through Antar's thread, and it was stated that the mew was non-redis. Are you sure you are right that its fully?

Last edited:
Hello! Going through this thread is a little daunting given that I don't really have anything you'd like to offer... But I really want a Tanabata Jirachi (Japan gets all the good events :[ ) and I was hoping maybe I could do EV training or something for you? I assume that's what the poll at the top is talking about. Anyways, I hope I'm not being bothersome.
What I'm interested in:
[385] Shiny Jirachi
OT: たなばた (08014) (Lv. 10)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31/24/29/31/31/31
Moves: Wish, Healing Wish, Moon Blast
Note: This was reset by Ghost_V2 and he told me it was only re-distributable by him and I. Injected wondercard. Don't trade for it if you don't like that.
PM me when you're done training. :P

Ok, first things first, not trading .com's mrs.mime. I only trade for KB shinies to use them as parents to breed my own KB shinies (in the process of using his mrs.mime to Breed my own HP ground/Fighting Mr.mime :P). However, if you want drifloon, would this be ok?

[151] Shiny Mew ミュウ
OT: E p p i e (25162) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/30/31/09/30/31
Tutor Moves 1: Stealth Rock, Zen Headbutt, Drain Punch, Tailwind
Note: Eppie's fully re-distributable Shiny Mew. RNG abused on an Emulator. Comes with 5 different move sets, tutored by Antar, who traded it to me.

Edit: I looked through Antar's thread, and it was stated that the mew was non-redis. Are you sure you are right that its fully?
Antar and I talked about that and someone tried to change the re-dis rights on 'em. If you check Eppie 's thread, it says fully re-dis. I tagged him though, so if he doesn't want people trading his mew, he can PM me.

Also; lol, I just traded with .com and .com said he wouldn't trade it to me because he just gave it to you as a gift and he didn't want to flood the market with it. So I can never get this Mr.Mime? >_<"

I kind of wanted drifloon as bonus, as I already bred my own, but HP Flying could be nice... but I don't even have a good Mr.Mime.... :(

PM me when you're done training. :P

Antar and I talked about that and someone tried to change the re-dis rights on 'em. If you check Eppie 's thread, it says fully re-dis. I tagged him though, so if he doesn't want people trading his mew, he can PM me.

Also; lol, I just traded with .com and .com said he wouldn't trade it to me because he just gave it to you as a gift and he didn't want to flood the market with it. So I can never get this Mr.Mime? >_<"

I kind of wanted drifloon as bonus, as I already bred my own, but HP Flying could be nice... but I don't even have a good Mr.Mime.... :(
Hmm, well I could always give you the mime after I'm done with her. Unfortunately it would have some levels so trading it directly would kinda be pointless. It does make a great mother though ;). And yeah, maybe just to make sure, maybe speak with Eppie. Lmk what you think :).

Hmm, well I could always give you the mime after I'm done with her. Unfortunately it would have some levels so trading it directly would kinda be pointless. It does make a great mother though ;). And yeah, maybe just to make sure, maybe speak with Eppie. Lmk what you think :).
Sweet Mime Sloppy Seconds. What do you want for Mrs.Mime?

So which move set would you like for Mew, assuming it's fully redis as seen in this post here?:
31/30/31/09/30/31
~ Transform | Counter | Softboiled | Metronome ~
Note; Fully redistributable.

Hi,

My Adamant Mew with 31/30/31/09/30/31 IVs is Fully Redistributable, my 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Mew however, isn't.
Thanks Eppie. Anything in my thread for a Hasty or Naïve Shiny Selfdestruct Mewtwo? :O

EDIT: I reset all the new legends myself; maybe you'd like one? If you like more than one, let me know; you have a lot of cool stuff.

Sweet Mime Sloppy Seconds. What do you want for Mrs.Mime?

So which move set would you like for Mew, assuming it's fully redis as seen in this post here?:
Sorry for being so cautious. I like to make sure redis info on something pretty rare like this is 100 % accurate (basically word from the owner itself) :P. Since the Mime I am giving you will be sloppy seconds, I can give you Mime and Drifloon for Mew :). Set #1 is the one I would like :D. Might take a while for mime to be ready. Still gotta breed some eggs off her and I am currently addicted to RNGing on my White game right now lol.

In response to your CMT, could I get:
[655] Shiny Fennekin / Shiny Delphox
OT: way (58508) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Magician
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Magic Coat, Wish, Hypnosis and Heat Wave
Tradeable Stock:
Notes: Fierza traded this to me, after breeding it himself and told me it was only re-distributable by him and I.

And could I use my credit on the Aron we spoke about earlier?

For: A clone of the Bold HA Hyper Voice Eevee

Offer:

Clone of my Shiny Heal Ball Virizion, UT
RNG'd personally on my Pokemon Black cartridge.
OT: Kyle
Trainer ID: 28659
Timid, 31/1/30/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Tutored: Synthesis

Semi-Redis for this thread (Pokeguy can trade it, no receiver beyond him can)

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
[716] Xerneas
OT: Ash (39404) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/08/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power Fire
Notes: Soft Reset by ash1236, who said it was only re-distributable by him and I. Only took him a week, the lucky bugger.

OMG. Would you perhaps be interested in any of the Unowns from my shop? Or perhaps a few more KB legends will catch your eye:

[716] Xerneas
OT: JPN (33580) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Naive - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/30/31/31/31/31
Notes: Full-redis. Level 50, EVs: 100 Atk / 252 Speed / 156 SpAtk

[716] Xerneas
OT: J (30885) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Hasty - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Notes: Full-redis. Level 65, no EVs.

[716] Xerneas
OT: JPN (25394) (Lv. 50)
IVs: 31/x/31/30/30/31
Hidden Power Ground
Notes: Full-redis.

[718] Zygarde
OT: Sophie (22388) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Careful - Ability: Aura Break
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

[718] Zygarde
OT: ??? (forgot OT/ID, need time to check) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Aura Break

[719] Diancie
OT: ??? (forgot OT/ID of event, need time to check) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Naive - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 0/31/31/17/30/31 (lol @ HP)
Notes: Full-redis. Wondercard wasn't injected iirc.

I also have two Bank Celebi with good IVs, a Modest HP Ice Zapdos, a Bold HP Ghost Zapdos, Modest HP Ice Moltres and several KB Mewtwos if you're interested in them.
Finally, I also have a Timid Wonderland Spanish 31/x/31/31/31/31 Darkrai. I believe the wondercard has been injected though, not sure if that bothers you. I won't have access to my DS till the weekend, but please let me know what you think. I can do multiple for just that one Xerneas. Also, none of these were RNGd/SRd by me.
Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon!

P.S. If there is anything you want, let me know. I have a lot of breedables and can easily get more / do custom breeding projects.

Last edited:
Sorry for being so cautious. I like to make sure redis info on something pretty rare like this is 100 % accurate (basically word from the owner itself) :P. Since the Mime I am giving you will be sloppy seconds, I can give you Mime and Drifloon for Mew :). Set #1 is the one I would like :D. Might take a while for mime to be ready. Still gotta breed some eggs off her and I am currently addicted to RNGing on my White game right now lol.
Cool, well, I got Mew cloned and can trade when ever you're ready.

In response to your CMT, could I get:
[655] Shiny Fennekin / Shiny Delphox
OT: way (58508) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Magician
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Magic Coat, Wish, Hypnosis and Heat Wave
Tradeable Stock:
Notes: Fierza traded this to me, after breeding it himself and told me it was only re-distributable by him and I.

And could I use my credit on the Aron we spoke about earlier?
Thanks for the trade!

For: A clone of the Bold HA Hyper Voice Eevee

Offer:

Clone of my Shiny Heal Ball Virizion, UT
RNG'd personally on my Pokemon Black cartridge.
OT: Kyle
Trainer ID: 28659
Timid, 31/1/30/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Tutored: Synthesis

Semi-Redis for this thread (Pokeguy can trade it, no receiver beyond him can)
Cool, thanks for the awesome deal; found him on the SRSQ thread offering semi-redis for a Hyper Voice eevee. Lucky me.

[716] Xerneas
Hidden Power Fire
Notes: Soft Reset by ash1236, who said it was only re-distributable by him and I. Only took him a week, the lucky bugger.

OMG. Would you perhaps be interested in any of the Unowns from my shop? Or perhaps a few more KB legends will catch your eye:

[716] Xerneas
OT: JPN (33580) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Naive - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/30/31/31/31/31
Notes: Full-redis. Level 50, EVs: 100 Atk / 252 Speed / 156 SpAtk

[716] Xerneas
OT: J (30885) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Hasty - Ability: Fairy Aura
Notes: Full-redis. Level 65, no EVs.

[716] Xerneas
OT: JPN (25394) (Lv. 50)
IVs: 31/x/31/30/30/31
Hidden Power Ground

[718] Zygarde
OT: Sophie (22388) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Careful - Ability: Aura Break

[718] Zygarde
OT: ??? (forgot OT/ID, need time to check) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Aura Break

[719] Diancie
OT: ??? (forgot OT/ID of event, need time to check) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Naive - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 0/31/31/17/30/31 (lol @ HP)
Notes: Full-redis. Wondercard wasn't injected iirc.

I also have two Bank Celebi with good IVs, a Modest HP Ice Zapdos, a Bold HP Ghost Zapdos, Modest HP Ice Moltres and several KB Mewtwos if you're interested in them.
Finally, I also have a Timid Wonderland Spanish 31/x/31/31/31/31 Darkrai. I believe the wondercard has been injected though, not sure if that bothers you. I won't have access to my DS till the weekend, but please let me know what you think. I can do multiple for just that one Xerneas. Also, none of these were RNGd/SRd by me.
Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon!

P.S. If there is anything you want, let me know. I have a lot of breedables and can easily get more / do custom breeding projects.
Nothing I needed, but, I see you have Soul Silver; maybe you could do this project I've been wanting for a while? You'd need BW2 I think:

Lugia 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Multiscale (Need Re-distribution rights)
-Trading a lot for this one. Open Project

Anyways, Updating:

[280] Ralts
OT: Pokéguy (Y, 11246) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Telepathy
Egg Moves: Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond
Tradeable Stock
: 1
Notes: Started with LeopardTalon's female Dream Ball Ralts with 0 IVs, and bred this to 6 IV, while breeding for Shiny Gallade. Can breed any type of ralts; I see a lot of people just looking for dream ball females, so I put this up here. Credit to Holy Goo of Goomy's Spiritomb, Sb4ll4t0's Male Ralts, and The Mole's Jolly Ditto, who all had a piece of that ass. helped in breeding the natures / egg moves.

[649] Genesect
OT: Plasma (10072) (Lv. 15)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Download
Notes: This is Gonzo206's event Genesect. Only re-distributable by him and I. He told me it is a legitimate wondercard.

[640] Shiny Virizion
OT: Kyle (28659) (Lv. 42)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Justified
IVs: 31/01/30/30/31/30
PP Maxed Tutor Moves: Synthesis, Hidden Power Fire, Giga Drain, Calm Mind
Note: This is pika pal's Shiny Virizion, and he said it was only re-distributable by him and I.​

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.

Thanks for the trade!

Cool, thanks for the awesome deal; found him on the SRSQ thread offering semi-redis for a Hyper Voice eevee. Lucky me.

Nothing I needed, but, I see you have Soul Silver; maybe you could do this project I've been wanting for a while? You'd need BW2 I think:

Anyways, Updating:

[280] Ralts
Tradeable Stock
Notes: Started with LeopardTalon's female Dream Ball Ralts with 0 IVs, and bred this to 6 IV, while breeding for Shiny Gallade. Can breed any type of ralts; I see a lot of people just looking for dream ball females, so I put this up here. Credit to Holy Goo of Goomy's Spiritomb, Sb4ll4t0's Male Ralts, and The Mole's Jolly Ditto, who all had a piece of that ass. helped in breeding the natures / egg moves.

[649] Genesect
Notes: This is Gonzo206's event Genesect. Only re-distributable by him and I. He told me it is a legitimate wondercard.

[640] Shiny Virizion
Note: This is pika pal's Shiny Virizion, and he said it was only re-distributable by him and I.​
I actually have one, unsure of its legitimacy though. I'll give the info to you tomorrow and then hack-check it if you like :)
Is there anything else you want? Just in case I can't obtain it.

Thanks for the trade!

Anyways, Updating:

[280] Ralts
Tradeable Stock

[649] Genesect

[640] Shiny Virizion
Ok, got both drif and mrs mime cloned. Ready whenever :).

I actually have one, unsure of its legitimacy though. I'll give the info to you tomorrow and then hack-check it if you like :)
I'd prefer if you RNG abused one yourself. My wants list is in my signature.

Ok, got both drif and mrs mime cloned. Ready whenever :).
Oh hey, sorry man, I had just left to watch a Super Smash Bros. video. It just ended; lol you missed me by less than a minute. I'm online now with Mew. :P

EDIT: Thanks for the trade *Trev*

Last edited:

Oh hey, sorry man, I had just left to watch a Super Smash Bros. video. It just ended; lol you missed me by less than a minute. I'm online now with Mew. :P
Heh, no problem. Was just passing the time RNGing :P. Gonna get on now :).

Edit: Thanks for the Trade :D!

Last edited:
I woud really love this here, if it's not nicknamed

[133] Shiny Eevee / [700] Shiny Sylveon
OT: Chev4 (06120) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Anticipation -> Pixilate
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Tutor / Egg Moves: Hyper Voice, Heal Bell, Wish, Yawn
Tradeable Stock :
Note: RNG abused by Chev4. He had a small giveaway with only one winner for each monster and I tracked the winners down for these. Fully re-distributable.

---

I can clone it. I'd offer a shiny Premier Ball female Monsoon Vivillon, (full IVs apart from Attack) already EVed and at level 76 (used it for ingame) with the neccessary moves (Hurricane, Sleep Powder, Quiver Dance and Bug Buzz). Oh yeah it's Compund Eyes

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.

EDIT: Thanks for the trade *Trev*
I'm pretty sure it was RNGd by my cousin though. I watched him do it. If you want, I can do it again with my B2 cart.

Or I could get you that Naive Mewtwo without Selfdestruct since I don't have XD.

I'm pretty sure it was RNGd by my cousin though. I watched him do it. If you want, I can do it again with my B2 cart.

Or I could get you that Naive Mewtwo without Selfdestruct since I don't have XD.
Your two posts each say something different about the Lugia. Check your cousin's game and see if the OT matches; if you can be 100% sure of it's legitimacy, (as in you were in the room when it was reset), I'll trade for it. But I'd still prefer something that came from you, yourself. If you can do that Mewtwo, I would trade a lot for it, assuming it passes a hack check, since you've been here less than a week. I don't mind if you use an emulator. :P

I woud really love this here, if it's not nicknamed

[133] Shiny Eevee / [700] Shiny Sylveon
OT: Chev4 (06120) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Anticipation -> Pixilate
Tutor / Egg Moves: Hyper Voice, Heal Bell, Wish, Yawn
Tradeable Stock :
Note: RNG abused by Chev4. He had a small giveaway with only one winner for each monster and I tracked the winners down for these. Fully re-distributable.

---

I can clone it. I'd offer a shiny Premier Ball female Monsoon Vivillon, (full IVs apart from Attack) already EVed and at level 76 (used it for ingame) with the neccessary moves (Hurricane, Sleep Powder, Quiver Dance and Bug Buzz). Oh yeah it's Compund Eyes
Let me know when you're finished your breeding project. Thanks for coming by!

Oh and...
Updating:

[475] Shiny Gallade
OT: Elle (25184) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Telepathy -> Justified
IVs: 31/31/31/02/31/31
Tradeable Stock
Notes: I bred this myself. I Saved, Hatched, Reset and traded it to Imgneiss of reddit, who hatched it shiny. Started with LeopardTalon's female Dream Ball Ralts with 0 IVs, and bred this to 5 IV. Credit to Holy Goo of Goomy's Spiritomb and Sb4ll4t0's Male Ralts, who both had a piece of his mother's ass. helped in breeding the natures / egg moves.

[122] Shiny Mr. Mime Nicknamed: Mrs. Mime
OT: Misty (38838) (Lv. 22)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Technician
IVs: 31/24/31/30/30/31
Egg Moves: Teeter Dance, Fake Out, Icy Wind, Nasty Plot, Hidden Power Ground
EV trained: 4 Attack / 1 Defense (lol)
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: .com's Shiny Mrs.Mime. Fully re-distributable. Traded to me by *Trev*, who used it for breeding, and probably leveled it up into Mr.Mime via random battles for breeding.

[150] Mewtwo
OT: Carl (46901) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/20/31/30/31/31
Note: cjlaborede2nd's Mewtwo. He said it was only re-distributable by him and I. Kalos Born Mewtwo.

Last edited:

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
Your two posts each say something different about the Lugia. Check your cousin's game and see if the OT matches; if you can be 100% sure of it's legitimacy, (as in you were in the room when it was reset), I'll trade for it. But I'd still prefer something that came from you, yourself. If you can do that Mewtwo, I would trade a lot for it, assuming it passes a hack check, since you've been here less than a week. I don't mind if you use an emulator. :P

Let me know when you're finished your breeding project. Thanks for coming by!

Oh and...
Updating:

[475] Shiny Gallade
OT: Elle (25184) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Telepathy -> Justified
IVs: 31/31/31/02/31/31
Tradeable Stock
Notes: I bred this myself. I Saved, Hatched, Reset and traded it to Imgneiss of reddit, who hatched it shiny. Started with LeopardTalon's female Dream Ball Ralts with 0 IVs, and bred this to 5 IV. Credit to Holy Goo of Goomy's Spiritomb and Sb4ll4t0's Male Ralts, who both had a piece of his mother's ass. helped in breeding the natures / egg moves.

[122] Shiny Mr. Mime Nicknamed: Mrs. Mime
OT: Misty (38838) (Lv. 22)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Technician
IVs: 31/24/31/30/30/31
Egg Moves: Teeter Dance, Fake Out, Icy Wind, Nasty Plot, Hidden Power Ground
EV trained: 4 Attack / 1 Defense (lol)
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: .com's Shiny Mrs.Mime. Fully re-distributable. Traded to me by *Trev*, who used it for breeding, and probably leveled it up into Mr.Mime via random battles for breeding.

[150] Mewtwo
OT: Carl (46901) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/20/31/30/31/31
Note: cjlaborede2nd's Mewtwo. He said it was only re-distributable by him and I. Kalos Born Mewtwo.
Lol I have two Multiscale Lugias and I keep getting them mixed up. Sorry :P
If it doesn't pass the check, I'll do the Mewtwo on an emulator. Just in case, any move you want on the Mewtwo in place of Selfdestruct?

Lol I have two Multiscale Lugias and I keep getting them mixed up. Sorry :P
If it doesn't pass the check, I'll do the Mewtwo on an emulator. Just in case, any move you want on the Mewtwo in place of Selfdestruct?
Oh I'm sorry it was late last night; I just want Mewtwo if it has Selfdestruct. Just do Lugia.

EDIT: TheShinyMo on the off chance you check back here, there was nothing I needed. I'll multi-quote you later to notify you, but probably not until there are more posts or I have something new to update.

Last edited:
Could you CMT for these?

[3] Bulbasaur/Mega Venasaur (Able To Nickname On Request)
OT: Pokéguy (X, 13099) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Timid / Modest / Bold - Ability: Chlorophyll / Overgrow (Thick Fat)
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: Breed on Request only. Timid doesn't come with Leaf Storm.

[9] Squirtle/Mega Blastoise (Able To Nickname On Request)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Torrent / Rain Dish (Mega Launcher)
Egg Moves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Water Spout, Fake Out

I'd like these two and highlighted in bold the sets I want

Could you CMT for these?

[3] Bulbasaur/Mega Venasaur (Able To Nickname On Request)
Nature: Timid / Modest / Bold - Ability: Chlorophyll / Overgrow (Thick Fat)
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: Breed on Request only. Timid doesn't come with Leaf Storm.

[9] Squirtle/Mega Blastoise (Able To Nickname On Request)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Torrent / Rain Dish (Mega Launcher)
Egg Moves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Water Spout, Fake Out

I'd like these two and highlighted in bold the sets I want
Nothing I needed. Mostly just trading for my final wants.

Updating:

[717] Yveltal イベルタル
OT: やさいじん (04268) (Lv. 52)
Nature: Hasty - Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 30/30/31/31/31/31
PP Maxed Move set: Sucker Punch, Oblivion Wing, Taunt, Dark Pulse
EV trained: 6 Attack / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Notes: Traded to me by Ghost_V2 who said it was fully re-distributable.

[718] Zygarde
OT: CJ (14664) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Aura Break
PP Maxed Move set: Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Earthquake, Outrage
EV Trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Notes: Traded to me by Ghost_V2 who said it was fully re-distributable.

[492] Shiny Shaymin / Shiny Sky Shaymin
OT: Chev4 (01515) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Natural Cure (Serene Grace)
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/30
PP Max Moves: Seed Flare, Air Slash, Healing Wish, Hidden Power Fire
Notes: Chev4's shiny fully re-distributable Shaymin.

[475] Shiny Gallade
OT: Lionchu (48113) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Telepathy -> Justified
IVs: 31/31/31/07/31/31
Tradeable Stock
Notes: I bred this myself. I Saved, Hatched, Reset and traded it to rdxunited of reddit, who hatched it shiny. Started with LeopardTalon's female Dream Ball Ralts with 0 IVs, and bred this to 5 IV. Credit to Holy Goo of Goomy's Spiritomb and Sb4ll4t0's Male Ralts, who both had a piece of his mother's ass. helped in breeding the natures / egg moves. Can come nicknamed Ulysses on request. Un-nicknamed copies are available. Was done as a breeding project for ooh_shiny. Took 165 Ralts to get these two shiny ones.

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
Oh I'm sorry it was late last night; I just want Mewtwo if it has Selfdestruct. Just do Lugia.

EDIT: TheShinyMo on the off chance you check back here, there was nothing I needed. I'll multi-quote you later to notify you, but probably not until there are more posts or I have something new to update.
Okay. I'll trade you the Lugia then (OT Wind). If there's anything wrong with it, please let me know :)

Hi, if you are still interested in my shiny Shuckle would you mind trading it for this one?

[716] Xerneas
Hidden Power Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)