Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you are interested in donating to a poorer smogon user I'm looking for a HA jynx, not the shiny version you're offering, just a regular old HA jynx or smoochum. PM and let me know thanks

CMT for the Low Kick Jolly Mewtwo and the shiny Careful Mew? I have some stuff that I haven't added to my thread yet if nothing there interests you
I got these two cloned. If you don't mind Low Kick Jolly Mewtwo trained 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed and Mew with the 6 Character OT from loading an English file into a Japanese game. I'll give them to you for a credit each, since you've donated a few monsters to this thread. Feel free to decline Mew, if you're not comfortable with it. It wont be replaced though, as I am getting something else from Thomaz...

Actually, it is illegal. As I said before: Japanese Emerald can have an English OT / Name, but they cannot be more then 5 characters, whereas "T h o m a s" is 6. But Nexus has made his decision, and Thomaz is gonna replace it (dam man... how fast does your computer go? Mine runs at 300% and it takes a week just to get the first timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread...) so I'm not going to sit here and keep correcting you. Off to find someone to trade me a Nobunga's Rayquaza for Mega Rayquaza!

(fyi Nobunga Rayquaza > Non-Nobunga Rayquaza; it has the event move V-create which is incredibly powerful and useful in ubers)
I'm with shady on V-create Rayquaza. Also, no one sees the OT of a monster, in battle or even in a trade. Only when someone re-distributes it, and since what I am trading is not re-distributable, you can just use a Shiny Mew, with a Japanese name, in a Dive Ball, that Thomaz spent weeks of his life waiting for with his laptop on, to get. What he did was legitimate; he just had one character too long from his name. Timid Mew will be replaced, but careful mew will not, as it is kind of a novelty. I want something else instead...

Can you CMT for this Shiny Camerupt, please?
  1. [323] Shiny Camerupt
    OT: Nachito (18849) (Lv. 1)
    Nature: Quiet - Ability: Oblivious -> Solid Rock
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/00
    Hidden Power Ice
    Tradeable Stock :
    Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny Camerupt and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for resetting it.
Please respond to me by posting on my thread.
I will post on your thread after this post. I encourage you to add your photo to the giveaway and vote on the poll (if you haven't already) and claim it as your mega evolution for ORAS.

But if you don't feel comfortable posting your picture online, just add my giveaway friend code and you can have it for a credit, since you've donated a few monsters to this thread already.
Overheat > V-Create (At least for Naive Rayquaza) imo.

You never want to lose speed in Ubers (Unless Focus Sash).
Yeah, Overheat all the way. :)

My computer runs at roughly 750% with ups and downs lol. I wish I could speed it up but oh well. Still won't take too long, hopefully somewhere around next week lol. It is actually thanks to this long discussion that I learned how to rng my TID/SID combination, which means I can reset for every fast or easy spread there is. Pretty cool. In the long run, this is much better. It's sad about that character limit, but I didn't realise it and I'll fix it with a 5 character name. =)

I decided on a later Timid spread though just so that it has less Atk (this one has 14 Atk). 28 Atk is yuck and if you want high Atk for U-turn, it's better to get the 31 Atk one anyway.
Thanks for being so awesome and replacing mew Thomaz. I have updated your name to Shiny Mewtwo project and will wait until you're done; how ever long it takes. Please catch Mewtwo in a Premier Ball.
CMT FOR:

[646] Shiny Kyurem
OT: Chev4 (06120) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Pressure -> Teravolt
IVs: 31/31/31/21/31/31
Tutor Move: Iron Head
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: This is Chev4's Shiny Kyurem and is fully re-distributable.

[545] Shiny Scolipede
OT: Kimi (31900) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Speed Boost
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Spikes, Toxic Spikes
Tradeable Stock: : 1
Notes: I traded Flute for this and she said it was re-distributable.

[697] Shiny Tyrantrum
OT: Emery (24344) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Strong Jaw
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang
Tradeable Stock:[IMG]: 1
Notes: Bearbrik told me this was re-distributable only by him and I.
Well, I don't seem to need anything from your thread, but I will give you a Shiny Tyrantrum for some information, since it's the only one of those I have cloned. My question is, who is the OT of this Shiny Thundurus? I actually have this Thundurus, and would like to re-distribute as you are doing, because it's in a Master ball and instead of a Heal Ball like Chev4's. It's actually been on my team for years. lol.

#642 - Thundurus
(ID - Kurt - 00007) (Male) Level 100
Nature: Timid Ability: Prankster
Hidden Power:Ice 70
Origin: Route 3
IVs: 31 HP | 18 Atk | 30 Def | 31 SAtk | 31 SDef | 31 Spd
EVs: 4 Hp | 252 SAtk | 252 Spd
Hidden Power [Ice] | Grass Knot | Thunderbolt | Nasty Plot

if you are interested in donating to a poorer smogon user I'm looking for a HA jynx, not the shiny version you're offering, just a regular old HA jynx or smoochum. PM and let me know thanks
Well then pucker your lips like a Jynx and take a picture and put it on the giveaway thread

Can you clone? Would you be willing to ev train? Do you have nice lips?

Last edited:
I got these two cloned. If you don't mind Low Kick Jolly Mewtwo trained 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed and Mew with the 6 Character OT from loading an English file into a Japanese game. I'll give them to you for a credit each, since you've donated a few monsters to this thread. Feel free to decline Mew, if you're not comfortable with it. It wont be replaced though, as I am getting something else from Thomaz...
I don't mind the Mewtwo being EV trained, it actually saves me the trouble lol. And I don't mind the Mew either. Are you able to trade now?

Also I should have a decent update sometime this weekend, so you might find something you want there :)

I'm with shady on V-create Rayquaza. Also, no one sees the OT of a monster, in battle or even in a trade. Only when someone re-distributes it, and since what I am trading is not re-distributable, you can just use a Shiny Mew, with a Japanese name, in a Dive Ball, that Thomaz spent weeks of his life waiting for with his laptop on, to get. What he did was legitimate; he just had one character too long from his name. Timid Mew will be replaced, but careful mew will not, as it is kind of a novelty. I want something else instead...

I will post on your thread after this post. I encourage you to add your photo to the giveaway and vote on the poll (if you haven't already) and claim it as your mega evolution for ORAS.

But if you don't feel comfortable posting your picture online, just add my giveaway friend code and you can have it for a credit, since you've donated a few monsters to this thread already.

Thanks for being so awesome and replacing mew Thomaz. I have updated your name to Shiny Mewtwo project and will wait until you're done; how ever long it takes. Please catch Mewtwo in a Premier Ball.

Well, I don't seem to need anything from your thread, but I will give you a Shiny Tyrantrum for some information, since it's the only one of those I have cloned. My question is, who is the OT of this Shiny Thundurus? I actually have this Thundurus, and would like to re-distribute as you are doing, because it's in a Master ball and instead of a Heal Ball like Chev4's. It's actually been on my team for years. lol.

#642 - Thundurus

Well then pucker your lips like a Jynx and take a picture and put it on the giveaway thread

Ready.

#642 - Thundurus

Hi, what do you mean by OT, because the ot i have is the one stated, i cant remember who is the original smogger that made him if thats what you looking for
EDIT: if it is of your interest im breeding HA gliscars on dream balls, i got couple female one with 5 ivs flawless and speed flawed, im offering you this because i really need that adamant kyuren =X

My question is, who is the OT of this Shiny Thundurus? I actually have this Thundurus, and would like to re-distribute as you are doing, because it's in a Master ball and instead of a Heal Ball like Chev4's. It's actually been on my team for years. lol.

#642 - Thundurus
This appears to be Kaphotics' Thundurus, I remember him having one and his OT is commonly Kurt.

Dear Moderators, The problem has been resolved. Special thanks to Jellicent and Stellar, for their fast response time. Extra special thanks to Stellar though who had all the sprites too! Expert Evan , TheMantyke , Nexus , Agonist , Jellicent , Stellar, Toast++

It seems when I was editing the hoenn section of this thread, I deleted 26 monsters (everything after Altaria and the new Zangoose). I know that every moderator can see posts that have been edited, so I was hopping one of you could post or PM me the data from this post:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/black-market.3454768/#post-3803191
Before it was edited. Thank you, there should be a shiny rayquaza or two and some other legends. Thanks!

I don't mind the Mewtwo being EV trained, it actually saves me the trouble lol. And I don't mind the Mew either. Are you able to trade now?

Also I should have a decent update sometime this weekend, so you might find something you want there :)
Updated the credits owed section. Enjoy your Mew and Mewtwo.

Updated the credits owed section. Enjoy your shiny Camerupt.

Hi, what do you mean by OT, because the ot i have is the one stated, i cant remember who is the original smogger that made him if thats what you looking for
EDIT: if it is of your interest im breeding HA gliscars on dream balls, i got couple female one with 5 ivs flawless and speed flawed, im offering you this because i really need that adamant kyuren =X
Sorry, I don't particularly like how your thread operates; you don't credit the person who reset your re-distributables. Also, there was nothing I don't have already, so I'll pass. Already bred my own Dream Ball Gliscor.

I'm posting to confirm that my shiny Suicune (OT: Barrel / ID No: 59581) can be redistributed by Pokeguy.
Thanks for the trade!

In other news, Thomaz has requested I remove the Shiny Mew, with OT T h o m a z, as even though he put a lot of work into it, we don't like how some of the people on this site have been posting lately, so you can just wait for his next one.

Anyways,
Updating:

[20] Shiny Raticate
OT: Ben (23013) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Guts
Egg Moves: Reversal, Flame Wheel
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Notes: This is Tyvip's rattata, and he said this was redistributable only by him and I.

[245] Shiny Suicune
OT: Barrel (59581) (Lv. 40)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Tutor move: Icy Wind
Note: This is BarrelRoll's Shiny Suicune and is only re-distributable by him and I. Trophy Case.

[335] Shiny Zangoose
OT: Karn (48901) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Toxic Boost
Egg moves: Close Combat, Night Slash
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This is Tyvip's Shiny Zangoose and he said it was only re-distributable by him and I.

[716] Xerneas
OT: goatee (19829) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/11/31/31/31/31
Notes: Soft Reset by Local moderator of smogon Expert Evan who said it was only re-distributable by him and I. Nickname requests can be taken. May come nicknamed "Oh Deer..." on request. Un-nicknamed copies are also available.

This appears to be Kaphotics' Thundurus, I remember him having one and his OT is commonly Kurt.
Also, thanks for the information, I PM'd Kaphotics and he said:
Everything of mine is fully redis
and confirmed the thundurus was his.

So, Updating with this too:

[642] Shiny Thundurus
OT: Kurt (00007) (Lv. 40)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31/18/30/31/31/31
Hidden Power Ice
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This is Kaphotics' Shiny Thundurus and it is fully re-distributable.

Last edited:
So uh, remember those Mews that weren't legal apparently? I got one (or three, basically) that is legal this time. Played through the entire Japanese game and warped to Faraway Island on a Japanese Emerald emulator. Pokeguy and I can redistribute this little fellow. =)

[151] Shiny Mew ミュウ
OT: L e g i t (40485) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/14/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves : Stealth Rock, Defog, Giga Drain, Earth Power
Note: This is Thomaz's amazing Shiny Mew and is only re-distributable by him and I. RNG abused on an Emulator. Trophy Case. Comes with original Japanese name ミュウ, or Nicknamed "M e w" or Nicknamed "M u s e" on request.​

Edit: also, lookie here! Finally beat Pokemon XD for this. Only Pokeguy and I can trade this dude. =)

[150] Shiny Mewtwo / Shiny Mewtwo X
OT: Thomas (25162) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Pressure -> Steadfast
IVs: 31/31/31/29/31/31
Tutor Moves 1: Ice Punch, Self-Destruct, Drain Punch and Zen Headbutt
Tutor Moves 2: Ice Punch, Self-Destruct, Low Kick and Zen Headbutt
Note: This is Thomaz's amazing Shiny Mewtwo and is only re-distributable by him and I. RNG abused on an Emulator. Tutored with a legitimate XD Tutor Move: Self Destruct, as well as 3 other legitimate tutors of your choice. Also available nicknamed "Mutant" with Tutor Moves set 2. Trophy Case.​

Last edited:
So uh, remember those Mews that weren't legal apparently? I got one (or three, basically) that is legal this time. Played through the entire Japanese game and warped to Faraway Island on a Japanese Emerald emulator. Pokeguy and I can redistribute this little fellow. =)

[151] Shiny Mew ミュウ
OT: L e g i t (40485) (Lv. 30)
Note: This is Thomaz's amazing Shiny Mew and is only re-distributable by him and I. RNG abused on an Emulator. Trophy Case. Comes with original Japanese name ミュウ, or Nicknamed "M e w" or Nicknamed "M u s e" on request.​

Edit: also, lookie here! Finally beat Pokemon XD for this. Only Pokeguy and I can trade this dude. =)

Note: This is Thomaz's amazing Shiny Mewtwo and is only re-distributable by him and I. RNG abused on an Emulator. Tutored with a legitimate XD Tutor Move: Self Destruct, as well as 3 other legitimate tutors of your choice. Also available nicknamed "Mutant" with Tutor Moves set 2. Trophy Case.​
Thanks for the trade!

Updating:

Note: This is Thomaz's amazing Shiny Mewtwo and is only re-distributable by him and I. RNG abused on an Emulator. Tutored with a legitimate XD Tutor Move: Self Destruct, as well as 3 other legitimate tutors of your choice. Tutor Moves 2 set may come nicknamed "Mutant" on request. Trophy Case.

[151] Shiny Mew ミュウ
OT: Legit (40485) (Lv. 30)
Note: This is Thomaz's amazing Shiny Mew and is only re-distributable by him and I. RNG abused on an Emulator. Comes with original Japanese name ミュウ, or Nicknamed "Mew" or Nicknamed "Muse" on request.

Last edited:
Thanks for the trade!

Updating:

Note: This is Thomaz's amazing Shiny Mewtwo and is only re-distributable by him and I. RNG abused on an Emulator. Tutored with a legitimate XD Tutor Move: Self Destruct, as well as 3 other legitimate tutors of your choice. Tutor Moves 2 set may come nicknamed "Mutant" on request. Trophy Case.
Dang now I want this guy too lol. I assume Trophy Case means NFT though?

Either way, any shiny breeds you would be interested in so I can pay my debt like a good Lannister? Not really sure what I want to breed next, possibly a great ball modern vivillon, but if you have some specific things you wanted I'd be open to doing those.

Hello Pokeguy CMT if possible for any or all of them:
shiny articuno
shiny zapdos
shiny moltres OT:Chevar 22288
shiny mewtwo OT:Thomas (tutor move1)
shiny mew OT:Legit
lugia multiscale calm
shiny registeel
shiny groudon adamant
shiny heatran modest
shiny kyurem naive

Eppie said:
I said it is a shame that he gave all that stuff to you, considering you never RNG't a single thing in your life and seeing how you trade with the whole world and their mothers, completely ruining any final value these 3th Gen Pokémon have. ''die'' is dutch for ''that'', sorry for making you think I said something horrible about you.

It's not like I care all that much after all those years, I just wanted Thomaz to know that he made a stupid decision. Especially since I guided him through the whole 3d Gen RNG process from scratch.
Sorry Smogon, I'm not sure I want to trade anymore. Could you please close this thread when you get a chance Nexus. Thanks.

I gave Pokeguy full-redis to my

#094 Gengar (Mega)
Nature(s): Hasty
Event Moveset [Shadow Ball, Sludge Wave, Confuse Ray, Astonish]
Abilities: Levitate
Soft Resetting Spread: 31/11/14/30/31/30
Hidden Power: HP Fire
Pokeball:

Last edited:
Pokeguy and I are the only ones allowed to re-distribute this Yveltal

OT: Vexen
ID: 41227
31/1/31/30/31/31
Modest
Thanks, updating with this:

[717] Yveltal
OT: Vexen (41227) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 31/01/31/30/31/31
Notes: This is nightwolf's Yveltal and is only re-distributable by him and I.
I have gave Pokeguy Semi-redis to my

#094 Gengar (Mega)
Nature(s): Hasty
Soft Resetting Spread: 31/11/14/30/31/30
Hidden Power: HP Fire
Pokeball:
Thanks, just wondering, was yours a injected wondercard? Updating with this:

[94] Shiny Gengar/Shiny Mega Gengar
OT: ハロウィン (09134) (Lv. 25)
Nature: Hasty - Ability: Levitate (Shadow Tag)
IVs: 31/11/14/30/31/30
Event Moves: Sludge Wave, Hidden Power Fire, Counter
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: Soft reset by cjlaborde2nd who said it was only re-distributable by him and I. Hoping for counter in ORAS!
Couldn't resist posting this lol:

RIP (Will delete this if you want me to)
lol you always have a funny image for everything. I couldn't stay away... too many people would miss me; ^_^

Hello Pokeguy CMT if possible for any or all of them:
shiny articuno
shiny zapdos
shiny moltres OT:Chevar 22288
shiny mewtwo OT:Thomas (tutor move1)
shiny mew OT:Legit
lugia multiscale calm
shiny registeel
shiny groudon adamant
shiny heatran modest
shiny kyurem naive
I got all of these cloned and am ready to trade. I'm willing to trade you 8/10 of the ones you asked for, because I don't trade Mew or Mewtwo for anything unless I REALLY need it. If you'd still like articuno, zapdos (Bold HP Grass?), moltres, Lugia, Registeel, Groudon, Heatran and Kyurem, I'll take these:

#13 Weedle
Lv. 1
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Shield Dust
IVs: 31/31/31/05/31/31
Egg Moves: -
AO: Devious ID: 56616
Bred by me, hatched by a redditor (1626) Fire_Afrit

#46 Paras
Lv. 1
Nature: Careful
Ability: Spore Effect
IVs: 31/31/31/12/31/31
Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Bug Bite, Metal Claw, Cross Poison
AO: Aidan ID: 29339
Bred by me, hatched by a redditor (2145) pkshootout
non - Redis

#48 Venonat
Lv. 1
Nature: Timid
Ability: Compound Eye
IVs: 31/27/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Baton Pass, Toxic Spikes, Rage Powder
AO: Aaron ID: 12803
Bred by me, hatched by a redditor (0582) amwrb

#56 Mankey
Lv. 1
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Vital Spirit
IVs: 31/31/31/10/31/31
Egg Moves: Night Slash, Counter, Encore, Focus Punch
AO: Kate ID: 14528
Breed by me, Hatched by a redditor (0631) SilverSkylark

#226 Mantine
Lv. 1
Nature: Bold
Ability: Swim Swift
Egg Moves: Hydro Pump, Mirror Coat, Wide Guard
AO: Anthony ID: 10050
Bred by me, hatched by a redditor (0460) Blazingtouch

#240 Magby
Lv. 1
Nature: Modest
Ability: Flame Body
IVs: 31/25/31/31/31/31
AO: Ada ID: 13369
Breed by me, Hatched by a smogon member (1631) Widdly_Scuds

#531 Audino
Lv. 1
Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31/15/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Drain Kiss, Heal Bell, Wish, Yawn
AO: Allyson ID: 21383
Breed by me, Hatched by a redditor (3018) atomtanned

#650 Chespin
Lv. 1
Nature: Impish
Ability: Bulletproof
IVs: 31/31/31/15/31/31
Egg Moves: Quick Guard, Curse, Syntesis, Spikes
AO: Kanchi ID: 62768
Breed by me, Hatched by a redditor (0430) kanchill

Last edited:
I got all of these cloned and am ready to trade. I'm willing to trade you 8/10 of the ones you asked for, because I don't trade Mew or Mewtwo for anything unless I REALLY need it. If you'd still like articuno, zapdos (Bold HP Grass?), moltres, Lugia, Registeel, Groudon, Heatran and Kyurem, I'll take these:

#13 Weedle
Lv. 1
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Shield Dust
IVs: 31/31/31/05/31/31
AO: Devious ID: 56616
Bred by me, hatched by a redditor (1626) Fire_Afrit

#46 Paras
Lv. 1
Nature: Careful
Ability: Spore Effect
IVs: 31/31/31/12/31/31
Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Bug Bite, Metal Claw, Cross Poison
AO: Aidan ID: 29339
Bred by me, hatched by a redditor (2145) pkshootout
non - Redis

#48 Venonat
Lv. 1
Nature: Timid
Ability: Compound Eye
IVs: 31/27/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Baton Pass, Toxic Spikes, Rage Powder
AO: Aaron ID: 12803
Bred by me, hatched by a redditor (0582) amwrb

#56 Mankey
Lv. 1
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Vital Spirit
IVs: 31/31/31/10/31/31
Egg Moves: Night Slash, Counter, Encore, Focus Punch
AO: Kate ID: 14528
Breed by me, Hatched by a redditor (0631) SilverSkylark

#226 Mantine
Lv. 1
Ability: Swim Swift
Egg Moves: Hydro Pump, Mirror Coat, Wide Guard
AO: Anthony ID: 10050
Bred by me, hatched by a redditor (0460) Blazingtouch

#240 Magby
Lv. 1
Nature: Modest
Ability: Flame Body
IVs: 31/25/31/31/31/31
AO: Ada ID: 13369
Breed by me, Hatched by a smogon member (1631) Widdly_Scuds

#531 Audino
Lv. 1
Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31/15/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Drain Kiss, Heal Bell, Wish, Yawn
AO: Allyson ID: 21383
Breed by me, Hatched by a redditor (3018) atomtanned

#650 Chespin
Lv. 1
Nature: Impish
Ability: Bulletproof
IVs: 31/31/31/15/31/31
Egg Moves: Quick Guard, Curse, Syntesis, Spikes
AO: Kanchi ID: 62768
Breed by me, Hatched by a redditor (0430) kanchill
Ok still good for me and yes shiny zapdos bold hp grass:)

EDIT: clones are rdy tell me when you're available

Last edited:
[381] Shiny Latios
OT: CHEVAR (39189) (Lv. 40)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/30
Tutor Move: Defog, Hidden Power Fire
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This is Chev4's Shiny Latios and this is re-distributable by everyone.

[381] Shiny Latios
OT: Most (11444) (Lv. 70)
IVs: 31/06/31/30/31/30
Tutor moves: Trick, Hidden Power Fire
Ev trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
Note: mostthe3rd said this was re-distributable only by him and I

Man, I feel like Chev's Latios kicks my Latios' ass lol

Would you except me doing EV Training for this one you have listed:

[244] Shiny Entei
OT: WIN2011 (02141) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/31
Moves: Flare Blitz, Iron Head, Extreme Speed, Crush Claw, Hidden Power Grass
Note: ooh_shiny's Event Shiny Entei. Comes from a legitimate event wondercard and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

I don't have much in the way of offers you'd like, but I can normally EV Train a few pokemon in really quick time. I'm just a huge Entei fan and wanted a competitive one for a team I built.

I'd like to trade for this Xerneas (without a nickname):
[716] Xerneas
OT: goatee (19829) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/11/31/31/31/31
Notes: Soft Reset by Local moderator of smogon Expert Evan who said it was only re-distributable by him and I. Nickname requests can be taken.
I have:

[206] Shiny Dunsparce - female
OT: Noah (47622) (Lv. 30) (Me, basically - you can redistribute if you want to)
Nature: Hardy - Ability: Run Away
IVs: 18/11/18/31/31/7
HP Dragon
Moves: Ancient Power, Takedown, Roost, Glare
Is UT, caught it from the Friend Safari.

and
[717] Yveltal
OT: Noah (47622) (Lvl. 100) (Can redistribute also)
Nature: Mild - Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 31/31/6/31/11/31
HP Dragon
EVs: SpAtk - 252, Speed - 226, Atk - 32
Moves: Dark Pulse, Oblivion Wing, Sucker Punch, Taunt, all PP maxed
The vast majority of the ribbons, I think

Last edited:
I gave Pokeguy Semi-Redis to my

#094 Gengar (Mega)
Nature(s): Timid
Soft Resetting Spread: 30/x/30/31/31/31
Hidden Power: HP Ice
Pokeball:

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

#094 Gengar (Mega)
Pokeball:
so you're going to tell me you got a perfect nature a virtually perfect HP spread with a useable HP type on an event with random nature and IVs on a breedable Pokemon so it doesn't even have 3 automatic 31 IVs by soft resetting. that seems really suspicious. Not gonna turn this thread into a discussion but I'd like it if you (cjlaborde2nd) PMed me with the details of just how long it took you to get this considering the event hasn't been out long.

Would it be allowed if I could make a poke semi-redis and whenever someone wants to trade the said poke that I could tell them if it's worth the other pokemon that is being traded or would that be a douche move?
lol. So far it's just ooh_shiny, my two IRL cousins (who know not to re-distribute) and myself. I actually haven't even traded a single copy yet. I can send you a PM now and then when someone asks for it though. Thanks again for giving me trade rights to such an amazing monster. I made it Trophy Case, so it wont be traded often. :)

Ok still good for me and yes shiny zapdos bold hp grass:)

EDIT: clones are rdy tell me when you're available
Thanks for the trade.
[381] Shiny Latios
OT: CHEVAR (39189) (Lv. 40)
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/30
Tutor Move: Defog, Hidden Power Fire
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This is Chev4's Shiny Latios and this is re-distributable by everyone.

[381] Shiny Latios
OT: Most (11444) (Lv. 70)
IVs: 31/06/31/30/31/30
Tutor moves: Trick, Hidden Power Fire
Ev trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
Note: mostthe3rd said this was re-distributable only by him and I

Man, I feel like Chev's Latios kicks my Latios' ass lol
lol, well, I still get trades for yours because it's ev trained (I'm so far behind on my ev training >_<) and because it has Trick. :)

Would you except me doing EV Training for this one you have listed:

[244] Shiny Entei
OT: WIN2011 (02141) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/31
Moves: Flare Blitz, Iron Head, Extreme Speed, Crush Claw, Hidden Power Grass
Note: ooh_shiny's Event Shiny Entei. Comes from a legitimate event wondercard and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it.

I don't have much in the way of offers you'd like, but I can normally EV Train a few pokemon in really quick time. I'm just a huge Entei fan and wanted a competitive one for a team I built.
Yeah, I think I can hook you up with that. Can you clone? How many are you willing to ev train? If you can't clone it may take some time to get back to you, as I'm very busy and my cloner is addicted to Destiny (new game for Ps3).

EDIT: I'll PM you as soon as I have some clones.

I'd like to trade for this Xerneas (without a nickname):

I have:

[206] Shiny Dunsparce - female
OT: Noah (47622) (Lv. 30) (Me, basically - you can redistribute if you want to)
Nature: Hardy - Ability: Run Away
IVs: 18/11/18/31/31/7
HP Dragon
Moves: Ancient Power, Takedown, Roost, Glare
Is UT, caught it from the Friend Safari.

and
[717] Yveltal
OT: Noah (47622) (Lvl. 100) (Can redistribute also)
Nature: Mild - Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 31/31/6/31/11/31
HP Dragon
EVs: SpAtk - 252, Speed - 226, Atk - 32
Moves: Dark Pulse, Oblivion Wing, Sucker Punch, Taunt, all PP maxed
The vast majority of the ribbons, I think
While that Dunsparce is tempting, I think I'll pass, as I have a better Mild Yveltal already, but thanks for posting. :)

#094 Gengar (Mega)
Pokeball:
The HP Ice one is Trophy Cased for sure bro. Updated the HP Fire as fully re-distributable as you requested. Thanks for everything. :P

Updating:

OT: ハロウィン (09134) (Lv. 25)
Nature: Hasty - Ability: Levitate (Shadow Tag)
IVs: 31/11/14/30/31/30
Event Moves: Sludge Wave, Hidden Power Fire
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: Soft reset by cjlaborde2nd who said it was fully re-distributable. Injected wondercard. Don't trade for it if you don't like that.

OT: OCT2014 (10134) (Lv. 25)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate (Shadow Tag)
IVs: 30/24/30/31/31/31
Event Moves: Sludge Wave, Hidden Power Ice
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: Soft reset by cjlaborde2nd who said it was only re-distributable by him and I. Comes from a legitimate Wonder Card. Trophy Case.​

so you're going to tell me you got a perfect nature a virtually perfect HP spread with a useable HP type on an event with random nature and IVs on a breedable Pokemon so it doesn't even have 3 automatic 31 IVs by soft resetting. that seems really suspicious. Not gonna turn this thread into a discussion but I'd like it if you (cjlaborde2nd) PMed me with the details of just how long it took you to get this considering the event hasn't been out long.
cjlaborde2nd has been resetting since before the event even came out, with injected wondercards. Would you like me to submit it's information to the hack check thread? I have an extra copy if you'd like to send a hack checker my way.

Hehe, this Gengar is so epic. People be freakin' out; 100s of views today.

Last edited:
I cannot clone, but I am happy to EV train. As long as it isn't a really crazy amount, just tell me how many you need done for Entei.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)