Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, it is. i don't have my emerald on me right now so i'll let you know when i have it (that should be around monday). maybe the diancies will be tradeable by then as well :)
Hmm, I believe Europe is getting the event on November 6th, so maybe the Diancie will be trade-able by then? Or maybe we have to wait for ORAS? Either way I don't really care for nicknames, so all I needed was a Impish Body Slam Jirachi. Did you want Modest Diancie for it, or would rather hold out for my Timid one? You're welcome to either. :P

Could I have one of Nexus's metagrosses I can take request since everything I have is on this list
I'm sorry, I didn't see a list in your signature or post. Also, did you steal rufusdrumknott's copy of this metagross? I awarded it and Rayquaza to rufusdrumknott for checking shiny values for me (and a large portion of the community). I don't take kindly to you stealing it. *_*

Why? You already have mine, which you promised to clone and never returned ...
I can give you a copy of Metagross now if you like. I would be very angry if a cloner didn't return my monster. Sorry you had to go through that.

Hmm, I believe Europe is getting the event on November 6th, so maybe the Diancie will be trade-able by then? Or maybe we have to wait for ORAS? Either way I don't really care for nicknames, so all I needed was a Impish Body Slam Jirachi. Did you want Modest Diancie for it, or would rather hold out for my Timid one? You're welcome to either. :P
i'd still like the timid diancie :) pm me to confirm and set up a time to trade i guess

[719] Diancie
OT: OCT2014 (10274) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/31/31/31/29/31
Suggested Moves: Moon Blast, Earth Power, Psyshock, Diamond Storm
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: This was reset by cjlaborde2nd, who said it was only re-distributable by him and I. Comes from a legitimate wondercard. With Earth Power confirmed in ORAS, Diancie doesn't really need Hidden Power Fire (it really just hits Scizor and Scizor OHKO's with Bullet Punch before you can use it). Trophy Case.

[719] Diancie
Nature: Hasty - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31
Notes: This was reset by cjlaborde2nd, who said it was only re-distributable by him and I. Comes from a legitimate wondercard. With Earth Power confirmed in ORAS, Diancie doesn't really need Hidden Power Fire (it really just hits Scizor and Scizor OHKO's with Bullet Punch before you can use it). Trophy Case.

I have given semi-redis to Pokeguy for these 2 pokemon.

Last edited:
good to see you still running your shop, ive been too busy to maintain mine sadly, maybe when oras comes out. You have great pokes
Thanks bearbrik; feel free to trade that Celebi traded you around, just credit ooh_shiny for it. Love your old Shiny Pinsir too; I use it all the time!

i'd still like the timid diancie :) pm me to confirm and set up a time to trade i guess
Just got the Timid Diancie cloned today. Is your Jirachi fully redistributable or do you give special permission? Let me know.

[719] Diancie

[719] Diancie

I have gave semi-redis to Pokeguy for these 2 pokemon.
Thanks for the trade, cjlaborde2nd!

Updating!

[719] Diancie

[719] Diancie

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Requested to post here to trade my 30/31/31/31/30/31 Hasty Diancie for the Modest HP Fire Xerneas

EDIT: Thanks for the Xerneas. You may trade the Diancie

Last edited:
Requested to post here to trade my 30/31/31/31/30/31 Hasty Diancie for the Modest HP Fire Xerneas

EDIT: Thanks for the Xerneas. You may trade the Diancie
Thanks for the trade. Hope you enjoy my work!

Confirming that you have redis rights to my charizard.
Thanks for the trade! Enjoy my Lopunny, which you may also re-distribute.

user: pokeguy has full redis to my jirachi as long as he is not secretly a crab person
Thanks for the trade. I with hold the right to be a crap person though. :P
Updating:

[6] Shiny Charizard/Shiny Mega Charizard X
OT: Alain (42605) (Lv. 77)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Blaze (Tough Claws)
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Outrage
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Note: Pocket Cat said this was re-distributable only by her and I. With Fire and Thunder Punches available in ORAS, I felt the need to upgrade my Charizard to a sixth gen luxury ball.

[719] Diancie
IVs: 30/31/31/31/30/31
Notes: This was reset by Jibaku, who said it was only re-distributable by him and I. Comes from a legitimate wondercard. With Earth Power confirmed in ORAS, Diancie doesn't really need Hidden Power Fire (it really just hits Scizor and Scizor OHKO's with Bullet Punch before you can use it). Trophy Case.

[385] Jirachi
OT: WISHMKR (20043) (Lv. 5)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 26/25/19/01/26/20
Moves: Iron Head / Fire Punch / Ice Punch / Body Slam
Notes: This is lucariojr's bonus disc Jirachi and is fully re-distributable, by humans only; no crap people.

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yo, Zari here to give Pokeguy the go ahead on being able to redistribute my old hp ice Timid XD zapdos + Pentaflawless timid XD Lugia, because I myself do not trade all that much anymore. However, I have a few notes about these mons:

1. They are quasi-legit at best, because they were obtained through save states + in-game frame manipulation (and not RAM hacking, as per Smogon standards). This is not possible on a retail disc version of the game, hence the "quasi-" status.

2. Because of note #1, I am allowing Pokeguy to distribute them IF AND ONLY IF they are made Fully Redistributable to all users, as well as this post being linked/quoted in their descriptions on this thread's first page.

Those two things being said, happy trading to all parties involved for/with these pokemon!

Updating:

[145] Zapdos
OT: Zari (08808) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/X/30/31/31/31
XD Gale of Darkness Moves: Baton Pass, Metal Sound, Extra Sensory, Hidden Power Ice
Tradeable Stock: Infinite
Notes: This was traded to me by Zari, back in 2012. It was reset on an emulator. These are quasi-legit at best, because they were obtained through save states + in-game frame manipulation (and not RAM hacking, as per Smogon standards). This is not possible on a retail disc version of the game, hence the "quasi-" status. Zari has made this and Lugia fully re-distributable. Not for trade until I get my Soul Silver back and tutor Defog onto it.

[249] Lugia
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
XD Gale of Darkness Moves: Psycho Boost, Feather Dance, Earth Power
Notes: This was traded to me by Zari, back in 2012. It was reset on an emulator. These are quasi-legit at best, because they were obtained through save states + in-game frame manipulation (and not RAM hacking, as per Smogon standards). This is not possible on a retail disc version of the game, hence the "quasi-" status. Zari has made this and Zapdos fully re-distributable. Not for trade until I get my Soul Silver back and tutor Defog onto it.

Yo, Zari here to give Pokeguy the go ahead on being able to redistribute my old hp ice Timid XD zapdos + Pentaflawless timid XD Lugia, because I myself do not trade all that much anymore. However, I have a few notes about these mons:

1. They are quasi-legit at best, because they were obtained through save states + in-game frame manipulation (and not RAM hacking, as per Smogon standards). This is not possible on a retail disc version of the game, hence the "quasi-" status.

2. Because of note #1, I am allowing Pokeguy to distribute them IF AND ONLY IF they are made Fully Redistributable to all users, as well as this post being linked/quoted in their descriptions on this thread's first page.

Those two things being said, happy trading to all parties involved for/with these pokemon!

[249] Lugia
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
XD Gale of Darkness Moves: Psycho Boost, Feather Dance, Earth Power
Notes: This was traded to me by Zari, back in 2012. It was reset on an emulator. These are quasi-legit at best, because they were obtained through save states + in-game frame manipulation (and not RAM hacking, as per Smogon standards). This is not possible on a retail disc version of the game, hence the "quasi-" status. Zari has made this and Zapdos fully re-distributable. Not for trade until I get my Soul Silver back and tutor Defog onto it.

Edit your post. ;)

Read it again bro. It makes sense. She made it and Zapdos re-distributable. It being the Lugia. Haha, where is your head tonight? Pfft, this fool tried to sell me a HP Grass Xerneas earlier smogon.
Too many close attempts at hidden power and a calculus test tomorrow. .-.

God, that is the most beautiful XD Lugia I've ever seen! Can't wait until you get your Soul Silver back. I'll probably try and sell you my soul for it lol

While sring on Diancie's my y I was doing a run through for Pokeguy.

[716] Xerneas
OT: Aurora (07594) (Lv. 52)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power Fire
Notes: This was soft reset by cjlaborde2nd; only took him a week of soft resetting. He used two rare candies to check hidden power, because he was so hyped he forgot about the guy in Anistar city; lol.

I give Pokeguy semi-redis to this Xerneas. I spent 9 hours to get to the Xerneas and roughly 3-4 hours dailey of sring for it and also I leveled it up 2 levels via rare candies. (no Evs and other wise ut) for iv/hp checking

Last edited:
God, that is the most beautiful XD Lugia I've ever seen! Can't wait until you get your Soul Silver back. I'll probably try and sell you my soul for it lol
lol; Your Soul? Pfft, I just got banned from #smogonwifi by Nexus for talking about selling monsters for money on another site; I don't think he'd be very happy if I started trading for Souls. XD

While sring on Diancie's my y I was doing a run through for Pokeguy.

[716] Xerneas
Hidden Power Fire
Notes: This was soft reset by cjlaborde2nd; only took him a week of soft resetting. He used two rare candies to check hidden power, because he was so hyped he forgot about the guy in Anistar city; lol.

I give Pokeguy semi-redis to this Xerneas. I spent 9 hours to get to the Xerneas and roughly 3-4 hours dailey of sring for it and also I leveled it up 2 levels via rare candies. (no Evs and other wise ut) for iv/hp checking
Wow, after 600+ hours of resetting for Modest Xerneas, I finally have the one I was looking for; thanks for setting me free, cjlaborde2nd!
Updating:

[716] Xerneas
Hidden Power Fire
Notes: This was soft reset by cjlaborde2nd and is only re-distributable by him and I; only took him a week of soft resetting. He used two rare candies to check hidden power, because he was so hyped he forgot about the guy in Anistar city; lol. Trophy Case.​

Home of the second best :p:

fat musicmeister said:
UPDATE
Xerneas (#716) (ID No. 01155)

Nature: Timid | Ability: Levitate Fairy Aura | Location: Team Flare's Lab
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire) | Gender: N/A
Gravity | Moonblast | Geomancy | Mega Horn

For some reason I can't click the link to the original post; I get "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." But I suppose it's not fair to other users to claim that the Xerneas in this thread are the best on smogon; just said that because I have a really good Naïve one, ash's Timid one, cjlaborde2nd's Modest one, and Expert Evan's Modest one. I don't think 8 Attack points on Ash's is really relevant; I guess musicmeister's probably takes a single point less confusion damage. Also, I hate dive ball on Xerneas. I just picture Xerneas drowning in a ball full of water.
Can you cmt for the hasty diancie?
PM'd.

Terrible hack imo
lol typos.
CMT for 30/31/31/31/31/31 Hasty Diancie please. :)
Sorry, nothing I needed... in fact, I don't think I need much of anything anymore; I'm just waiting for ORAS, to see what it has in it, before I decide if I'm going to close the thread or not. I also need to pay off those credits.... Hmmmm.

Mibbit said:
+++ Pokeguy set to mode +ix
16:41 Global [Logon News - Oct 09 2014] Follow us on Twitter @synIRC - http://twitter.com/synirc
16:41 You are banned from the channel #smogonwifi

Hey Smogon, be sure to check the front page for a new 31/30/31/30/31/30 Modest HP Fire Xerneas in a Luxury Ball! Oh screw it; Behold! :

[716] Xerneas
Hidden Power Fire
Notes: This was soft reset by cjlaborde2nd and is only re-distributable by him and I; only took him a week of soft resetting. He used two rare candies to check hidden power, because he was so hyped he forgot about the guy in Anistar city; lol. Trophy Case.​

Confirming pokeguy has redis rights to my hasty mewtwo.
Updating :

[150] Mewtwo / Mega Mewtwo X
OT: Alana (42766) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Hasty - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 28/31/31/31/31/31
Notes: This PocketCat's Kalos Mewtwo and she said it was only re-distributable by her and I. Nickname requests can be taken!​

Hey there Pokeguy! I match one of your eggs if you're still looking to get it hatched: Spiritomb (♂) - Bold - Infiltrator - 31.1.31.31.31.31 [0190]

Let me know if you'd like a nickname on it and or custom location ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)