Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I offer RNG abused pokes? I'd like to offer a shiny timid raikou with move tutor moves in a moon ball. Or a Adamant shiny charizard with egg moves for the SR'd Latios. Ill trade both for latios as well. Both pkmn RNGd by me. also interested in any xerneas of yours

Could you please CMT for this guy and any female HA Bagons you might have lying around?
[380] Shiny Latias
OT: Chev4 (06565) (Lv. 35)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Tutor Move: Defog, Draco Meteor, Healing Wish, Psyshock
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This is Chev4's Shiny Latias and this is re-distributable by everyone.

Thanks for the trade :3
Thanks for the trade.
Could I offer RNG abused pokes? I'd like to offer a shiny timid raikou with move tutor moves in a moon ball. Or a Adamant shiny charizard with egg moves for the SR'd Latios. Ill trade both for latios as well. Both pkmn RNGd by me. also interested in any xerneas of yours
Sorry, just need the wants list really.
Could you please CMT for this guy and any female HA Bagons you might have lying around?
[380] Shiny Latias
OT: Chev4 (06565) (Lv. 35)
Tutor Move: Defog, Draco Meteor, Healing Wish, Psyshock
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This is Chev4's Shiny Latias and this is re-distributable by everyone.
Nothing I needed, but thanks for the offer.

Bleh, been busy with the holidays and resetting for new legends.

Hi i'm new here. but by any chance you have snorlax with self destruct?
i can trade anything for it.
Yeah, I have a 31/31/31/31/31/01 Relaxed Shiny Self-Destruct Snorlax with three other egg moves, you can have for free, for bumping my thread; it's nicknamed Gluttony though. Post back here with your friend code in your signature and we'll trade. I'd really like a Nest Ball Breloom with technician if you have one.

Anyways, updating:

[245] Suicune
OT: Pokéguy (56512) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/23/31/30/31/31
Moves: Surf/Scald , Ice beam / Icy Wind / Sleep Talk / Hidden Power Electric , Rest, Calm Mind
Notes: This was soft reset by myself, on Omega Ruby. At level 50, Suicune has 110 Special Attack with 30 or 31 special attack iv. With 252 HP and 252 Defense, the extra stat point is lost on special attack with this Suicune, as it stays at 110 Special Attack, while a 31 Special Attack IV Suicune would hit 111 Special Attack with 4 EVs. If you use the 4 evs in special defense or speed, this Suicune is the same as a flawless Suicune at level 50, but with Hidden Power Electric. Couldn't say no to this basically flawless VGC Suicune. Trophy Case.

[12] Shiny Butterfree
OT: Julia (34117) (Lv. 3)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Shield Dust
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/31
Hidden Power Grass
Tradeable Stock :
: Infinite
Notes: This is ooh_shiny's caterpie, and she said this was fully redistributable. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

[15] Shiny Beedrill
OT: Julia (37500) (Lv. 10)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Swarm
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Tutor Moves: Bug Bite, Fury Cutter, Tailwind, Knock off (Drill Run on request)
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This is ooh_shiny's Beedrill, and she said this was fully redistributable. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

[18] Shiny Pidgeot
OT: Julia (34117) (Lv. 2)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Tangled Feet -> No Guard
Tutor Moves: Tailwind, Heat Wave, Ominous Wind, Hidden Power Grass
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This is ooh_shiny's pidgey, and she said this was fully redistributable.

[19] Shiny Rattata
OT: Julia (37500) (Lv. 2)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Run Away -> Guts
Tutor Moves: Super Fang, Endeavor, Zen Headbutt, Sucker Punch
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This is ooh_shiny's rattata, and she said this was fully redistributable. Comes as a level 2 UT Rattata, nicknamed "FEAR", "TopPercent", "Raticate" or with the name of your choice. Nickname-able on the Soul Silver ooh_shiny mailed me. Comes with Soul Silver move tutors, to have Endeavor, Super Fang and Sucker Punch at level 2 for Focus Sash, Endeavor, quick Attack Rattata.

[53] Shiny Persian
OT: Julia (37500) (Lv. 13)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Limber / Technician
Tutor Moves: Knock Off, Seed Bomb, Gunk Shot
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This is ooh_shiny's Meowth, and she said this was fully redistributable. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

[145] Shiny Zapdos
OT: Julia (34117) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
Tutor Moves: Heat Wave, Defog, Roost, Hidden Power Grass
Tradeable Stock : Infinite
Note: ooh_shiny's amazing Shiny Zapdos. Comes with Defog for Hazard Removal and Hidden Power Grass for Mega Swampert removal. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

[145] Zapdos
OT: Zari (08808) (Lv. 50)
IVs: 31/X/30/31/31/31
XD Gale of Darkness Moves: Baton Pass, Metal Sound, Extra Sensory, Hidden Power Ice, Defog
Tradeable Stock: Infinite
Notes: This was traded to me by Zari, back in 2012. It was reset on an emulator. This is quasi-legit at best, because it was obtained through save states + in-game frame manipulation (and not RAM hacking, as per Smogon standards). This is not possible on a retail disc version of the game, hence the "quasi-" status. Zari has made this and Lugia fully re-distributable.

[146] Shiny Moltres
OT: Julia (34117) (Lv. 50)
PP Maxed Tutor moves: Defog, Roost, Fire Blast, Hidden Power Grass
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny HP Grass Moltres and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for resetting it. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

[150] Shiny Mega Mewtwo X
OT: Julia (37500) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Pressure -> Steadfast
Tutor Moves: Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Low Kick, Zen Headbutt
Notes: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny Mewtwo and is fully re-distributable. Nickname-able on Soul Silver. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

[243] Shiny Raikou
OT: Julia (34117) (Lv. 40)
Hidden Power Grass
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny HP Grass Raikou and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for resetting it. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

[245] Shiny Suicune
OT: Julia (34117) (Lv. 40)
Tutor moves: Icy Wind, Hidden Power Grass, Tailwind
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny HP Grass Suicune and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for resetting it. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

[249] Shiny Lugia
OT: Julia (34117) (Lv. 70)
Moves: Defog
Notes: This is ooh_shiny's Lugia and she said this was fully redistributable. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

[249] Lugia
OT: Zari (08808) (Lv. 50)
XD Gale of Darkness Moves: Psycho Boost, Feather Dance, Earth Power, Defog
Notes: This was traded to me by Zari, back in 2012. It was reset on an emulator. This is quasi-legit at best, because it was obtained through save states + in-game frame manipulation (and not RAM hacking, as per Smogon standards). This is not possible on a retail disc version of the game, hence the "quasi-" status. Zari has made this and Zapdos fully re-distributable.

[380] Shiny Latias
OT: Julia (42852) (Lv. 40)
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/30
Tutor Move: Defog, Hidden Power Fire
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Note: ooh_shiny's Latias, Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it. This one is an injected wondercard.

[381] Shiny Latios
OT: Julia (42852) (Lv. 35)
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/30
Tutor Move: Defog, Hidden Power Fire
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny Latios and this is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for resetting it. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

[383] Shiny Groudon
OT: Julia (37500) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Drought
Moves: Thunder Punch, Fire Punch
Notes: ooh_shiny's fully re-distributable Shiny Groudon. Cloned with Action Replay on Black. Nickname-able on Soul Silver.

[384] Shiny Rayquaza
OT: Julia (37500) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Air Lock
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny Rayquaza and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit her for resetting it. This is cloned with Action Replay on fifth generation and Banked over. Nickname-able on the Soul Silver we mailed back and fourth.

[461] Shiny Weavile
OT: Julia (37500) (Lv. 43)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Pressure
Tutor Moves: Ice Punch, Low Kick, Beat Up, Knock Off
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This is ooh_shiny's Sneasel, and she said this was fully redistributable. Cloned on Black with Action Replay. Nickname-able on Soul Silver.

[480] Shiny Uxie
OT: Terezi (47974) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Levitate
Tutor Move: Stealth Rocks
Notes: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny Uxie and is fully re-distributable. Cloned with Action Replay on Black.

[481] Shiny Mesprit
PP Max Tutor Moves: Stealth Rock, Trick
Note: ooh_shiny's Shiny Mesprit; Fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for it. This is cloned with Action Replay on fifth generation and Banked over.

*insert a duplicate copy of ooh_shiny's Azelf here. If you were hoping to see Azelf, check the Azelf section; CTRL + F [482]*

[483] Shiny Dialga
OT: Terezi (08193) (Lv. 47)
Notes: Reset by ooh_shiny, and is fully re-distributable. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

[487] Shiny Giratina
OT: Terezi (47974) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
Notes: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny Giratina and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit her for it. Cloned on Black with Action Replay.

[488] Shiny Cresselia
Nature: Bold - Ability: Levitate
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny Cresselia and it's fully re-distributable. Cloned with Action Replay on Black.

[6] Shiny Charizard/Shiny Mega Charizard X
OT: Hammie (00069) (Lv. 36)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Blaze (Tough Claws)
Egg Moves/Tutor moves: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Note: This is Hamstern's Shiny Charizard and is only re-distributable by her and I.

Last edited:

Dark Grimoire

Banned deucer.
hi i got a adamant 5iv lux ball lando dont know if you're interested,its SRed by a nb user.
if not i have a self SR'ed latias timid nature with the spread 31/xx/29/31/31/31 in a premier ball, nicknamable.
and i can clone via the two 3ds method.

Last edited:
Interested in shiny jolly gallade.

I have a perfect shiny scrafty Jolly Moxie with DD/HJK/crunch/Ice punch I also have a Perfect Shiny heliolisk Timid dry skin (better ability than the one you have for singles anyway.) if interested. I didn't see either of these 2 on your list I may have others not listed if neither of these interest you. This is what I saw initially though that wasn't listed.

Interested in ur Bold Mew. I can do breeding projects for u as long as it's catchable in-game (I have Y and AS version), or multiple mons EV training, or any BP items.

Really looking at that bold Cresselia.

All competitive pokemon, just pick one for futher details.

Non SHiney, Raikou, Moltres, Raichu, Rypherior, Zapdos, Heatran, Waterspout Squirtle, Skarmory, Rotom, Muk, Dragonite, Roserade, Swapert, Ampharos, Empoleon, Alakazam, Suicune, Machamp, Ninjask, Togekiss, Tyranitar, Venomoth, Snorlax, Greninja, Gengar, Infernape, Hippowdon, Cloyster, Bronzong, Blastoise, Ferrorthorn, Electrivire, Typhlosion, Starmie, Porygon2, Jirachi, Breloom.

Shiney: Suicune,Entei, Cacnea, Voltorb, Yanma, Sceptile, Honchcrow, Swampert, Mangezone, Houndoom, Spiritomb, Aerodatcyl, Meganuim, Exegutor, Latios, Umbreon, Hitmonchan, Kangashan, Azumarill, Metagross

If u dont find anything, ill be avaible to breed for you( egg moves whatever) or EV training!

hi i got a adamant 5iv lux ball lando dont know if you're interested,its SRed by a nb user.
if not i have a self SR'ed latias timid nature with the spread 31/xx/29/31/31/31 in a premier ball, nicknamable.
and i can clone via the two 3ds method.
nb user? Is the Landorus nickname-able; did you get it yourself? I have a 31/X/30/31/31/31 Timid Latias in a normal ball already that's viable for VGC, and a flawless Shiny Premier Ball Latias with Defog, so I think I'll pass on your Latias. Thanks for posting though. I have a feeling VGC will just come and go, and all these ORAS resets wont have much value soon after.

not sure if youre interested but I have a shiny Latios I SRd for. IVs are 27/x/31/30/31/31 with timid nature
Again, because it lacks defog, I don't think it will be worth much after VGC. Also, personally, for a tournament, I wouldn't bring a shiny legend that good unless I caught it myself. Not saying it's hacked, just saying it doesn't have much trade value. I'll just stick to my 31/X/31/31/30/31 Timid Latios I reset myself, Hells Gate's 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Luxury Ball Latios, or one of the many Shiny RNG abused Latios I have collected with Defog. Thanks for the offer though.

Interested in shiny jolly gallade.

I have a perfect shiny scrafty Jolly Moxie with DD/HJK/crunch/Ice punch I also have a Perfect Shiny heliolisk Timid dry skin (better ability than the one you have for singles anyway.) if interested. I didn't see either of these 2 on your list I may have others not listed if neither of these interest you. This is what I saw initially though that wasn't listed.
I have no faith in Scrafty or Heliolisk. I just have a Heliolisk left over from when XY first came out and I wanted to collect them all. Thanks anyways.
Interested in ur Bold Mew. I can do breeding projects for u as long as it's catchable in-game (I have Y and AS version), or multiple mons EV training, or any BP items.
For the Bold Mew, could I get a Premier Ball, Female, Technician, 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Breloom, with egg moves : Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Helping Hand, But ev trained 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed, with the final move set of: Spore, Bullet Seed, Rock Tomb, Mach Punch @ Level 50? Let me know. I only have the one breeding project open right now, so let me know as soon as possible.

Really looking at that bold Cresselia.

All competitive pokemon, just pick one for futher details.

Non SHiney, Raikou, Moltres, Raichu, Rypherior, Zapdos, Heatran, Waterspout Squirtle, Skarmory, Rotom, Muk, Dragonite, Roserade, Swapert, Ampharos, Empoleon, Alakazam, Suicune, Machamp, Ninjask, Togekiss, Tyranitar, Venomoth, Snorlax, Greninja, Gengar, Infernape, Hippowdon, Cloyster, Bronzong, Blastoise, Ferrorthorn, Electrivire, Typhlosion, Starmie, Porygon2, Jirachi, Breloom.

Shiney: Suicune,Entei, Cacnea, Voltorb, Yanma, Sceptile, Honchcrow, Swampert, Mangezone, Houndoom, Spiritomb, Aerodatcyl, Meganuim, Exegutor, Latios, Umbreon, Hitmonchan, Kangashan, Azumarill, Metagross

If u dont find anything, ill be avaible to breed for you( egg moves whatever) or EV training!
EDIT: Oh sorry, you posted while I was replying to the thread. What ball is your Breloom in and which egg moves does it have?

nb user? Is the Landorus nickname-able; did you get it yourself? I have a 31/X/30/31/31/31 Timid Latias in a normal ball already that's viable for VGC, and a flawless Shiny Premier Ball Latias with Defog, so I think I'll pass on your Latias. Thanks for posting though. I have a feeling VGC will just come and go, and all these ORAS resets wont have much value soon after.

Again, because it lacks defog, I don't think it will be worth much after VGC. Also, personally, for a tournament, I wouldn't bring a shiny legend that good unless I caught it myself. Not saying it's hacked, just saying it doesn't have much trade value. I'll just stick to my 31/X/31/31/30/31 Timid Latios I reset myself, Hells Gate's 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Luxury Ball Latios, or one of the many Shiny RNG abused Latios I have collected with Defog. Thanks for the offer though.

I have no faith in Scrafty or Heliolisk. I just have a Heliolisk left over from when XY first came out and I wanted to collect them all. Thanks anyways.

For the Bold Mew, could I get a Premier Ball, Female, Technician, 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Breloom, with egg moves : Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Helping Hand, But ev trained 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed, with the final move set of: Spore, Bullet Seed, Rock Tomb, Mach Punch @ Level 50? Let me know. I only have the one breeding project open right now, so let me know as soon as possible.

EDIT: Oh sorry, you posted while I was replying to the thread. What ball is your Breloom in and which egg moves does it have?
Sure I can take on the Breloom breeding project for you. Just give me a day or two to do so.

Sure I can take on the Breloom breeding project for you. Just give me a day or two to do so.
Cool, I've added your name to the wants list. Do you mind if I trade the Breloom as semi-redis, since it's a breeding project for me? You may re-distribute the Mew. Let me know; lol I hope I don't have to re-breed, and re-ev train and all that; because I'm very busy as of late. Also, can you clone? I might need a copy of Mew back. :)

Breloom: Adamant, 252(252 atk/spe Eggmoves Bulletseed and Focus Punch. Caugh in a Nestball, Technican. I have a spitback With poison heal w/ bullet seed, focus punch and drain punch!

Cool, I've added your name to the wants list. Do you mind if I trade the Breloom as semi-redis, since it's a breeding project for me? You may re-distribute the Mew. Let me know; lol I hope I don't have to re-breed, and re-ev train and all that; because I'm very busy as of late. Also, can you clone? I might need a copy of Mew back. :)
Sure u can trade the Breloom as semi-redis. And unfortunately I can't clone. Also just to be clear u want the Breloom with the final moveset plus have it EV trained right? And also the Shroomish with all 4 egg moves?

Breloom: Adamant, 252(252 atk/spe Eggmoves Bulletseed and Focus Punch. Caugh in a Nestball, Technican. I have a spitback With poison heal w/ bullet seed, focus punch and drain punch!
How about you do Nest Ball, female, Poison Heal, Careful 31/31/31/X/31/31 Breloom, with Bullet Seed, Focus Punch, Drain Punch and Helping Hand, and let me semi-redistribute it, like kuladiamond is doing? You may re-distribute the cresselia, as long as you credit ooh_shiny, of course. Let me know if that works for you.
Sure u can trade the Breloom as semi-redis. And unfortunately I can't clone. Also just to be clear u want the Breloom with the final moveset plus have it EV trained right? And also the Shroomish with all 4 egg moves?
Yeah, just Breloom with the final move set is fine, as long as it can relearn all of it's egg moves, I'm happy. Maybe send it over holding a heart scale if that's not too much to ask. Then you don't have to breed two, since you can't clone.
I have shiny mew and mewtwo in your wants!

Wants Diancie Naïve or hasty
Which Mews? Did you reset them yourself? Please post more information.

yea, i can do that! just give some time and ill get it done!
Okay, your project has been updated to the wants list, please attach a Heart Scale so I can check for the egg moves.

Just confirming these two projects:

Breloom, Female, Technician,
31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly
egg moves : Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Helping Hand
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Final Moveset: Spore, Bullet Seed, Rock Tomb, Mach Punch @ Level 50
kuladiamond

Breloom, Female, Poison Heal,
31/31/31/X/31/31 Careful
egg moves : Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Helping Hand
EV trained: 252 HP / 6 Attack / 252 Special Defense
Final Moveset: Spore, Leech Seed, Drain Punch, Protect @ Level 50
Speedy Squirtle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)