Black/White Animated Sprites (update - ALL 649 FRONT SPRITES COMPLETE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to point out that attempting to access Growlithe's sprite gives a page not found-error (see here). Really good job so far though, good luck with this project!

Hahaha! I love these (see avatar).

If only Metagross' was smaller in size, that would be awesome.
Here's an optimized non-transparent version, if you still want one?:

Thank you so much for this.

Metagross looks amazing. It is moving like a robot spider- what I always thought of it when I saw it!

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Big update, now with 53 new front sprites and 29 back sprites of Gen V Pokemon.

I see some weird shadows in Reshiram's sprite when I go to look at it in Photoshop. Could be just me, though!

Oh, and I'd love a Zapdos sprite. :D

Thanks how would 1 get this as a avatar. Smogon says it is too large whn I have reduced the quality and resized it considerably.

Hm. I can't access them for some reason.
Is there a button I have to click to make them pop up?
You probably have a pop up blocker installed. When you try to click it, there should be a yellow bar that comes down from the bar at the top of the screen. If you click on that, you should have the option to always allow pop ups from the site.

Can i request a 100x100 pixels animated Reshiram sprite?
Do you mean so you can put it into an avatar? The sprite in the OP will fit into the 100x100 limit but there's also a data limit that will make it so you can't use it.

Hmm, I was planning to use it for an avatar(not for this site) but it keeps stretching the gif because the size is not proportional (length x width) so i'm kinda hoping someone can give me a 100x100 one so i can use it (I'd like to do it myself, but I don't have flash so i can't reanimate it after resizing the image)

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Well, it's been a while. Huge update this time - 117 new sprites! 58 front sprites and 59 back sprites. Almost all 5th gen Pokemon have been completed.

Also all Eeveelutions are done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)