Black/White OU Crew Tournament - Finals [Won by Team Squirtle Squad]

Status
Not open for further replies.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
ROOTING FOR SQUIRTLE SQUAD AND I BETTER GET FUCKING CREDIT FOR CLUTCHING SQUIRTLE SQUAD TWO WINS AT THE START OF THE TOURNEY EO UT MORTUS. LETS GO

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Won Bloo BECAUSE IM A FUCKING BOSS, but lost against Heist because my TRAN is a noob, not me.
Gg team squirtle sqhaxx ! =D

BLOO EDIT: ILY OJAMA

FUCK YOU FOLGORIO

Bloo

Banned deucer.

Since he had to leave the tournament, shout out to franky for forming this team and clutching some wins during earlier rounds!

Was fun playing, good job team.

Also Eo, don't host tournaments with one month deadlines each round; thanks!

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

congrats squirtle squad and thanks heist for taking my spot half way into the tournament.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Congratulations to the Squirtle Squad, consisting of iconic, f, Heist, and Bloo for their well-deserved win! Congrats to Team Homosexual Alliance (nice name by the way) for their second place finish as well. Thanks to all who participated (and sorry for the long deadlines and the other logistical nuances); I enjoyed hosting this tournament.

Folgorio

I KickTehAss
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
i agree the deadlines sucked

and yeah congrats squirtle squad it was fun

always a pleasure bluewind and ojama!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)