Black & White Tournament - [Round 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Approved by Earthworm

Smogon's First 5th Generation OU Tournament

How to Join or Host a Tournament

Rules:

- Battles of this Tournament are to be played in the Smogon Server on the simulator Pokemon Online.
- This is a Best of 1 Single Elimination Tournament.
- The Tier list used will be the Smogon one, and the one at the time the round starts. So if the Tiers change on the middle of Round 4, Round 5 will be using the new Tierlist. An extended deadline will be given to test teams and get used to the new metagame if the Tierlist were to change.
- Be active, the deadlines will be short and I will rarely give extensions unless theres a very good reason to do so. I will sub out (Round 1) or disqualify (Round 2 and so on) players that arent active.
- You cannot join if you have the "I could be banned" status.
- You cannot use Pokemon deemed Uber by the start of the round.
- You do NOT have to send me logs or teams or anything.
- 128 is the number of participants allowed, the first 80 will be picked by First Come First Serve, and the 48 left will be randomized.
- IMPORTANT: We are playing STANDARD OU, therefore your team must be valid in the "Standard OU" Tier of Smogon University Server. This means no unreleased Dream World stuff or Soul Dew, as an example. If a Dream World ability or anything is released in the middle of a round, youll be able to use it on the NEXT round.

Clauses:

- Sleep Clause
- Evasion Clause
- Species Clause
- Timed Battle
- Wi-Fi Clause
- Uber Pokemon and Abilities are banned.
Pokemon:
Darkrai
Deoxys-A
Deoxys-N
Shaymin-S
Arceus
Dialga
Giratina
Giratina-o
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Lugia
Manaphy
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Zekrom

Abilities:

Inconsistent
Drizzle + Swift Swim on the same team

- If both players agree, they may allow spectators in their match. However, if a player wants spectators disallowed, then the clause "Disallow Spectators" must be used. Example, if I wanted spectators but my opponent says he wants them disallowed, then im screwed and have to use Disallow Spectators.
Note: Since Moderators can bypass the Disallow Spectators clause, if you see a Moderator in your match, feel free to ask him/her to leave the battle. Moderators have to comply to the request.
And since some people are being stupid about this, what this means is SCOUTING IS NOT ALLOWED.

Round 4 Pairings:

Aeroblacktyl vs Earthworm
Random Pizzaman vs sb879
imperfectluck vs Lady Bug
tophway vs Synth_Metal
Nachos vs Windsong
uragg vs AlphaSpade
Sk vs Werecario
The Shadow Knight vs Athenodoros
Giga Punch vs SOMALIA
Plusle vs badabing
Zeph vs extra.
franky vs Xiang

Deadline for this round is February 20th at 11:59 PM EST. Gives you a bit more than a week to get your matches done, and again, I wont give extensions, so get to playing!

Random Pizzaman vs sb879
tophway vs Synth_Metal
Nachos vs Windsong
uragg vs AlphaSpade
Sk vs Werecario
Giga Punch vs SOMALIA
Plusle vs badabing
Zeph vs extra.
franky vs Xiang

BIG loven

Not so little anymore
Random Pizzaman vs sb879
tophway vs Synth_Metal
Nachos vs Windsong
uragg vs AlphaSpade
Sk vs Werecario
Giga Punch vs SOMALIA
Plusle vs badabing
Zeph vs extra.
Blazin Kickin Chicken vs Xiang

Lunar.

is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
DPL Champion
Random Pizzaman vs sb879
tophway vs Synth_Metal
Nachos vs Windsong
uragg vs AlphaSpade
Sk vs Werecario
Giga Punch vs SOMALIA
Plusle vs badabing
Zeph vs extra.
franky vs Xiang

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I think The Shadow Knight and I are having a few timezone problems. I keep checking but he leaves at 4 am my time, don't know when he arrives. We'll keep trying.

EDIT: And of course, as soon as I say it we find each other. I won in a game which was really good, up until some terrible hax at the end. Was a fun game to play though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)