Black/White Walkthrough Tourney - Round 2: Driftveil Drawbridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have no idea who "cco" is nor have I even seen him anywhere yet. :S

I'll keep my eye out though.

Activity post, after we missed each other on Friday I sent BKC a PM on Saturday, but he hasn't responded yet. Will send him another one today.

I'm sorry, I really don't have the time for this at the moment.
As it is, I never got any contact from my opponent. Oh well, I'm going to drop out anyways. GL and HF guys.

I will battle manu soon when he finishes building his team , maybe tomorrow ..

what a lazy opponent :/

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's possible that a Pokemon could learn a TM move not yet available by level up and breed it to another Pokemon that otherwise couldn't learn it until the TM became available.
I assume that if so, they'd be bred the same way that Level-up moves are- that is, both parents have to know the move. Obviously that wouldn't work in this case.

I assume that if so, they'd be bred the same way that Level-up moves are- that is, both parents have to know the move. Obviously that wouldn't work in this case.
In past gens only the father needed to know a TM move, which means that if father learns a TM move by levelup, while mother can learn that move only by TM, it should still be passed on to the baby.

In other news, even though he's been active and posting all around the site BKC still hasn't even confirmed the read receipt on my latest PM, let alone replied to it >.> BKC if you see this hurry up and contact me already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)