Blackcharizard- RNG and Bred Trade Thread!! Feat Dream Radar! Update (31/8/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! I have a small question, since you said you do your cloning on gen 4 and 5. Does that mean, for example, that your Unova legends are on the game they came from? I'm incredibly interested in that flawless Lonely Zekrom if it's possible to nickname it. Thank you very much for your time. =D

Pokemon: Charmander | Ability: Blaze | Nature: Timid/Modest | IVs: 31/X/31//31/31/31 (I think these are what the IVs were supposed to be?
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse

Could I get a Timid or a spitback for this:

(Nest Ball) Pokemon: Bulbasaur | Ability: Chlorophyll | Nature: Adamant | IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Amnesia, Charm, Curse and Power Whip.

CMT for either or both of these.

Pokemon:
Thundurus | Ability: Prankster | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/E/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
OT: Rhys | ID: 15337
Tutor Moves: None

Pokemon: Keldeo | Ability: Justified | Nature: Timid | IV: 30/E/30/30/30/31 (HP FLYING)
OT: Rhys | ID: 07272
Tutor Moves: Icy Wind

Hi there! I have a small question, since you said you do your cloning on gen 4 and 5. Does that mean, for example, that your Unova legends are on the game they came from? I'm incredibly interested in that flawless Lonely Zekrom if it's possible to nickname it. Thank you very much for your time. =D
Yes, it is possible to nickname it.

Pokemon: Charmander | Ability: Blaze | Nature: Timid/Modest | IVs: 31/X/31//31/31/31 (I think these are what the IVs were supposed to be?
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse

Could I get a Timid or a spitback for this:

(Nest Ball) Pokemon: Bulbasaur | Ability: Chlorophyll | Nature: Adamant | IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Amnesia, Charm, Curse and Power Whip.
Have you got anything else you can offer? I'm not really interested in that.

CMT for either or both of these.
Pokemon: Thundurus | Ability: Prankster | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/E/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)

Pokemon: Keldeo | Ability: Justified | Nature: Timid | IV: 30/E/30/30/30/31 (HP FLYING)
OT: Rhys | ID: 07272
Tutor Moves: Icy Wind
Can I get a Calm, Female Sablye in the luxury ball. As well as, A Modest Female Swablu in a heal ball please.

Oh wow, that would be amazing! May I ask the types of things that interest you in order to help me offer? I have legends and events, and can breed some pretty nice Pokemon.

Can you cmt for Landorus-I? I'll go 2 for 1 of course. I also do BM items. And if nothing in my thread interests you I'm more than willing to personally breed something for you. Just let me know!

Can you list the Events first, then the breedables you have.
Well, here are three of my most interesting events:

Darkrai (Japanese name)
Cherish Ball
OT: ふしぎのくに
ID: 04194
Level 50
IVs: 31/31/xx/xx/31/xx
Nature: Mild
Date Met: 7/6/2014
Where: Pokemon Movie 14
Ability: Bad Dreams
Moves: Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Phantom Force, Dream Eater
Ribbons: Wishing Ribbon

Shaymin
Cherish Ball
OT: Movie11 (It may be worth noting that there were many European movie event Shaymin. Movie11 is the OT of the earliest ones, from April 4th to April 18th, 2009.)
ID: 04019
Level 50
IVs: (No flawless IVs.)
Nature: Relaxed
"A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Sinnoh region."
Ability: Natural Cure
Moves: Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball
Ribbons: Classic Ribbon

Jirachi (Japanese name; Shiny. This is the Tanabata Jirachi from this year)
Cherish Ball
OT: たなばた
ID: 08014
Level 10
IVs: xx/31/xx/31/31/xx
Nature: Timid
Date Met: 8/1/2014
Where: PC Tohoku
Ability: Serene Grace
Moves: Wish, Swift, Healing Wish, Moonblast

Please let me know if you have any interest in any of those. If you don't, I'll have a few more older events once I manage to beat White and can finally transfer them from Diamond, to White, then over to Y. I was lazy and beat Y before White, haha. For breedables, I have only a few rare balls (Moon Ball Houndour/Poochyena, Love Ball Heracross), but I can definitely breed some nice egg moves and IVs (I don't know how to breed for Hidden Powers, however; those are kind of lost on me, haha). My Pokedex is complete.

How about this:

(Poke Ball) Pokemon: Piplup | Ability: Torrent | Nature: Modest | IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Aqua Ring, Featherdance and Icy Wind.
Yup, sounds good, so long as it's female.

Can you cmt for Landorus-I? I'll go 2 for 1 of course. I also do BM items. And if nothing in my thread interests you I'm more than willing to personally breed something for you. Just let me know!
Sorry, didn't see anything in your thread, I'll have a think about a breeding project though.

Well, here are three of my most interesting events:

Darkrai (Japanese name)
Cherish Ball
OT: ふしぎのくに
ID: 04194
Level 50
IVs: 31/31/xx/xx/31/xx
Nature: Mild
Date Met: 7/6/2014
Where: Pokemon Movie 14
Ability: Bad Dreams
Moves: Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Phantom Force, Dream Eater
Ribbons: Wishing Ribbon

Shaymin
Cherish Ball
OT: Movie11 (It may be worth noting that there were many European movie event Shaymin. Movie11 is the OT of the earliest ones, from April 4th to April 18th, 2009.)
ID: 04019
Level 50
IVs: (No flawless IVs.)
Nature: Relaxed
"A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Sinnoh region."
Ability: Natural Cure
Moves: Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball

Jirachi (Japanese name; Shiny. This is the Tanabata Jirachi from this year)
Cherish Ball
OT: たなばた
ID: 08014
Level 10
IVs: xx/31/xx/31/31/xx
Nature: Timid
Date Met: 8/1/2014
Where: PC Tohoku
Ability: Serene Grace
Moves: Wish, Swift, Healing Wish, Moonblast

Please let me know if you have any interest in any of those. If you don't, I'll have a few more older events once I manage to beat White and can finally transfer them from Diamond, to White, then over to Y. I was lazy and beat Y before White, haha. For breedables, I have only a few rare balls (Moon Ball Houndour/Poochyena, Love Ball Heracross), but I can definitely breed some nice egg moves and IVs (I don't know how to breed for Hidden Powers, however; those are kind of lost on me, haha). My Pokedex is complete.
I really like the jirachi. I've been looking for one for ages.

I really like the jirachi. I've been looking for one for ages.
Awesome! Would you trade this for it?

Pokemon: Zekrom | Ability: Terravolt | Nature: Lonely| IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31

And could you please nickname it? I would love for it to be nicknamed Vega (the name of a star, haha. Ironic somehow, since trading a Jirachi. Somewhat fitting).

My FC is 1177 - 8204 - 3776 and my IGN is Loreleii. Just let me know when would be a good time to trade if you're willing to trade it for the Jirachi. =)

Awesome! Would you trade this for it?

Pokemon: Zekrom | Ability: Terravolt | Nature: Lonely| IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31

And could you please nickname it? I would love for it to be nicknamed Vega (the name of a star, haha. Ironic somehow, since trading a Jirachi. Somewhat fitting).

My FC is 1177 - 8204 - 3776 and my IGN is Loreleii. Just let me know when would be a good time to trade if you're willing to trade it for the Jirachi. =)
That's fine, I'll get it nicknamed, I should be able to trade in a couple of hours, I'll let you know when it's ready.

Hi Blackcharizard ! Would you mind CMT for the followings : Zapdos, Suicune, Latias, Latios, Kyogre and Zekrom ? I updated my shop today and I have a lot of new breedables, Shinies, legends... Hoping you will find enough things for all of them x)

Hi Blackcharizard ! Would you mind CMT for the followings : Zapdos, Suicune, Latias, Latios, Kyogre and Zekrom ? I updated my shop today and I have a lot of new breedables, Shinies, legends... Hoping you will find enough things for all of them x)
(level Ball) Adamant OR Jolly | Rivalry OR Intimidate
Ice Fang | Thunder Fang | Fire Fang | Night Slash
Classic Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31

(Lure Ball) Jolly | Sniper
Outrage | Dragon Pulse | Dragon Rage | Octazooka
Classic Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Relaxed | Unaware
Curse | Encore | Recover | Counter
Classic Spread : 31/31/31/31/31/x

(Ultra Ball) Jolly | Static
Fire Punch | Ice Punch | Cross Chop

Careful | Sand Stream
Body Slam | Curse | Whirlwind | Slack Off

Jolly | Prankster (HA)
Feather Dance | Confuse Ray | Brave Bird | Perish Song

Can I get these? All female please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)