Blastoise throws an ice punch, and venasaur faints. OHKO! (round three cannon cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Tri-Dark Souls and I are getting ready to battle in about 5 minutes. Wish me luck!

Edit: Lost 1-0 to Tri-Dark Souls, who I haxxed the fuck out of. In reality it probably should've been 5-0.

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Still waiting for choutoshio, i think our time zones are causing problems since we have never met eachother online

hey Tennis, since it's my Bday and I'm feeling nice, I'm about to PM you with a new prize that the top three will be able to redistribute along with me(top four if I'm in the top three) I can't post it here becuase it's on my team :P
Sounds good, happy birthday. Haven't gotten that pm yet, though. >.>

won against raist 4-0
k

I PMed Olimarman twice now, he said we could fight yesterday night but he never got back to me. I'm waiting for his reply on whn we can do this.
Probably studying for mid-terms. I know I am. ;__;

Well, Tri-Dark Souls and I are getting ready to battle in about 5 minutes. Wish me luck!

Edit: Lost 1-0 to Tri-Dark Souls, who I haxxed the fuck out of. In reality it probably should've been 5-0.
*will edit front page* Thanks.

still waiting for jigo u.u
That's weird, he pm'd me after I threatened him saying that he had just pm'd you back. >.> He said that he responded to what you pm'd him in this thread early on.

Still waiting for choutoshio, i think our time zones are causing problems since we have never met eachother online
Hmmm... perhaps you guys could organize a time when one of you could stay up later to complete it?

Dark-Ryu

Spammer
Sounds good, happy birthday. Haven't gotten that pm yet, though. >.>

k

Probably studying for mid-terms. I know I am. ;__;

*will edit front page* Thanks.

That's weird, he pm'd me after I threatened him saying that he had just pm'd you back. >.> He said that he responded to what you pm'd him in this thread early on.

Hmmm... perhaps you guys could organize a time when one of you could stay up later to complete it?
for some reason he always answers when its like 1:00 or 2:00 am xD and im sleeping in those hours <.<
I have been waiting on since the morning :pirate:

Here is some information
Last Activity: January 12th, 2009 06:35 AM

Its insane for me to be on at that hour xD, and his PM's are always at the hours that i mentioned iirc

when is this round finishing ?
Probably either Sunday or Tuesday, or Wednesday. XD

for some reason he always answers when its like 1:00 or 2:00 am xD and im sleeping in those hours <.<
I have been waiting on since the morning :pirate:

Here is some information
Last Activity: January 12th, 2009 06:35 AM

Its insane for me to be on at that hour xD, and his PM's are always at the hours that i mentioned iirc
Eww.... well that's not surprising considering he lives in hawaii... still, I've seen him on, and I'm in E.S.T..

EDIT: and does anyone want to tell me how to get rid of the stupid white background on my avatar?

Dark-Ryu

Spammer

Eww.... well that's not surprising considering he lives in hawaii... still, I've seen him on, and I'm in E.S.T..

EDIT: and does anyone want to tell me how to get rid of the stupid white background on my avatar?
I see
Well i checked his post in this thread, and he posted at 2:38 am
I can't be on too late, cause i have school and work some days, so the best that i can do is to wait online all the day until 11 pm?

Dark-Ryu

Spammer
Well can't you work out some time to make sure you're both online?
Actually im doing my best, and i think that im on more hours than jigo >.<
I have to log out at 8:00 pm but im logging out at 11 pm these days for catch him xP
I cant be on at 1:00 am to 6:00 am cause im sleeping and if i turn on the pc (which is in the GYM, next to my dads room) at those hours, my dad is going to hit me as hard as possible until im dead :pirate:

Wait, Sunday, Tuesday, or Wednesday of Next week?

wow thats weird xD
This tourney will never end ;_; J/K
How many rounds are going to be?
As many as it takes for everybody to be eliminated by one. Ask pablo... >.>

A whole nother' week seems pretty long, but if people aren't getting vtheir battles in then.. =/
(tennis has midterms and needs to back it up for that reason too) Yeah, that's hopefully going to get more battles done as well.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm gonna be out of town the coming weekend at the inauguration, so is the deadline gonna be sunday night again, or will i have time to do my battle after i get back wednesday morning

EDIT: or will you have the round up soon enough i can do it before i leave

PM'd Olimarman a 3rd time while he was on, he left quite a while after I sent him the PM and no response :(.

Pablo can advance. Been too busy with school, wanted to change my team a bit but never got the chance. Gl in the rest of the tourney Pablo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)