Blaziken Now Banned (Edits)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
According to the voting council of the Dream World metagame, a 6-5 vote was cast yesterday to decide that Blaziken should be banned (the paragraphs can be found here). As a result, Blaziken is now banned. This means a few things for us writing analyses:

• Remove all mentions of Blaziken from your WIP analyses. It is now banned and has no place in your analysis. This also means that, if a paragraph in your analysis is too short, you must supply some other information to make up for it.

• Remove all mentions of Blaziken from the on site analyses. The list of all onsite analyses can be found here. This can be done in one of two ways:

1) If you're a badged member, post the changes directly into the SCMS. One of the Dream World Project Site Staffers (Tobes, V0x, NixHex, Omicron, or myself), will cache the changes. One of us will then post back here confirming that the changes were made and cached.

2) If you're not a badged member, you can still make these changes! Just post in this topic which analysis needs to be changed. Post your replacement sentence(s) here as well as what needs to be removed. One of the DW leaders will add and cache your changes.

Here's the list of all current onsite DW analyses. They will be removed from the list once they are adequately updated to meet the changes of Blaziken being banned. Thanks for all of your help! Let's get this done quickly and painlessly.

None.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Cached changes by Calm_Pokemaster for Jellicent, Deoxys-S, and Ambipom. They have been removed from the list. I question his edits to Espeon. However, I've barely used Espeon in Dream World, so I'll leave that for another DW Site Staffer.

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ctrl-F'd "Blaziken" on my Golurk analysis, didn't get anything. I also did the same on Darmanitan's analysis, no mentions found there either.

The Choice Scarf set on Gyarados's analysis mentions Blaziken.

I'm still looking for more.

Birkal

We have the technology.
Ctrl-F'd "Blaziken" on my Golurk analysis, didn't get anything. I also did the same on Darmanitan's analysis, no mentions found there either.

The Choice Scarf set on Gyarados's analysis mentions Blaziken.

I'm still looking for more.
Good work. I've removed these three from the list. C_P has also made edits to the following Pokemon:

Thundurus
Skarmory
Reuniclus
Ninetales
Mienshao
Manaphy
Gyarados
Ferrothorn

We're almost done!

Ctrl+ F'd every analysis for Blaziken and only Empoleon turned up positive. Edited. So I guess we're done here? PM me if I missed anything.

Birkal

We have the technology.
Tobes is right; I just double checked. Blaziken is now removed from all analyses. Thanks for your help, Dream World S&P members! Quick and painless work, I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)